It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do green eyes come from?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by billdadobbie
reply to post by rickymouse

i remember that guy uri geller coming out with the line that green and blue eyed people were not from this earth makes you think

I can't see how lack of certain chemicals in the eye can make a person an alien. most Mexicans have brown eyes and they aren't aliens unless they come to this country.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2In light of the Are Blue Eyes Mutations thread a while back, I'd wondered, what is the mechanism for causing green eyes?

Alien breeding programs.

Originally posted by LostNemesisAlso, that it's extremely rare for a natural red-head to have anything BUT green eyes. What causes this?

The aliens are very good at what they do. You should watch The X-Files, it is all explained in great detail.

Originally posted by rickymouseI can't see how lack of certain chemicals in the eye can make a person an alien. most Mexicans have brown eyes and they aren't aliens unless they come to this country.

Don't laugh, there is a connection. Remember Roswell.
edit on 23/5/13 by Sankari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I was born with white/blond hair and green eyes. I am now middle aged and they look somewhat like the pic of the Afghan girl below, except my Iris' are not as large as hers, so there is more of a green frame. My DNA background would be from the European Baltic regions, so it looks like those common ancestor traits pop up now and again.

ralphdeeds.hubpages.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

When I tried to track the origins of green eyes and hazel eyes...the furthest back that I could track both was ORIGIN in the Aegean Sea, baby!

Green eyes follow the same path as ancient boat migrations of red heads. Red heads come out of the Aegean c. 7500 B.C.E. and colonize the island of Cyprus, the coastal Levant, the coastal Palestine and Egypt. Their migration goes across north African (primarily Tunisia then Morroco). Into Spain by about 7000 B.C.E. And into the Atlantic coast of France, Belgium, England, Scotland and Ireland also around 7000 B.C.E. This ancient group of red heads with green and hazel eyes among them had the unique burial practice of excarnation.

By 6500-6000 B.C.E. Levant and Palestinian red heads practicing excarnation used to plaster and paint the excarnated skulls. White skin, green or blue eyes. And the craniums were painted with red ochre paint for the red hair. In Egypt, red heads who practiced excarnation changed their burial practice to mummification.

Irish, Scottish and British red heads continued their excarnation burial practices. And even Christopher Columbus of Spain decided to have himself excarnated. (Columbus loved those ancient maps of red heads who sailed around the world).

But the Spanish red heads who practiced excarnation, they imported the Black Vulture of Thassos for the sacred excarnation ritual.

So, yes. Red hair, green eyes, hazel eyes.....ORIGIN, Aegean Sea. Spread throughout the Mediterranean and Atlantic Ocean 7500-7000 B.C.E. =)

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MapMistress

my other half has red hair green eyes so you must be right in my opinion

but our kids all have blue eyes like me (the daddy)

posted on Mar, 27 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: skeptic1
I was born with white-blonde hair and blue eyes. When I hit puberty, my hair slowly turned red and my eyes turned pure green. I think I am part lizard.

[edit on 10/5/2008 by skeptic1]

That is awesome! I have a relative who was blonde as a child but as he aged his hair turned black.

I'm no expert on genetics but it seems to me that red hair *seems* to originate from the Ireland/Scotland region. And isn't it strange that only such a small population would have red hair? Whereas blue eyes, black hair etc are pretty common in comparison.

And why do we never see blonde black people? Or red haired Chinese for example?

In fact, why do we never see blue skin or green hair or purple skin? Why were brown/white/black skin tones the main ones? Wouldn't it make more evolutionary sense to have green skin in order to blend in with a forest, let's say?
edit on 27-3-2015 by Topato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Topato

I have truly green eyes. So green, complete strangers stop me and comment on how "arresting" they are. I am also Irish on both sides. I have natural red hair. Freckles, dimples, and am replying to you because this thread was relative to me and your post is current!

Green skin would clash with green eyes, no? lol!!

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Ok let me throw this one at you ATS , I'm curious if anyone thinks I fit into your description of being one of the 500,000,000. I'm 6'0'' tall 200 pounds ,I have blond hair, green eyes, I'm left handed, I'm O- , I'm German and Irish , I'm an electronics technician, with multiple degrees mechanical, electrical, and electronic,, computer, I have lived a moral and just life, there is nothing that I have done in this life that I could not be forgiven by God for. Oh and I've always had perfect health, Oh and once I finish cleaning house here where I live now in miserable corrupt, Chicago. Which is going to take me about 18 more months, I am going to be moving to Colorado. Do I think I'm going to be one of the 500,000,000 million, based on the tin foil hat wearing ATS concept of who is predetermined to be among the survivors I would have to say yes I will be one of the survivors.

This is a copy of a post I made in this thread.
The Georgia Guidestones. Are you one of the 500 million?
Apparently people with this make up are as described in the other thread as.

I'm certain that you had no presuppositions, you started the thread, you were the one who asked the question, this is what we do around here at ATS when we have a question about a subject that intrests us we ask the rest of the community for input and many different perspectives. That's a good thing. I find it to be an interesting topic of conversation as well, I was just being a little sarcastic, after reading all of the responses to your thread, I thought I would hit on all the bullet points that were brought up throughout the thread that seemingly describe me, because I was shocked to find out that I'm a guinea pig in some elitists eugenics program, or I'm some sort of alien hybrid, and that people of my heritage specifically are a part of some sort of secret society that are planning a mass murder of some 99% of the planet, but nobody ever told me that at the secret society meetings. I'm also curious as to where my wealth and power is at, if I'm a part of this secret plan that we have, I could really use the wealth part of it right now.
Apparently this is who we are , sarcasm over.
I'm quite proud of my genetic make up regardless of what the other 98 to 99 percent think.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I searched the genetics of eye color and got this

It seems a bit simplistic because it doesn't address the intensity of eye color that you sometimes see

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Everyone in my family has green eyes. Well my mother had blue. I have gray eyes but I suppose they're more of a steel blue. I think I'm part owl

edit on 30-3-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Been thinking about green eyes a fair bit recently after encountering some people whos eyes literally changed to green when they looked towards my direction. Now one has very blue eyes, the other has quite dark brown eyes. Thing is their eyes on separate occasions literally glowed green almost like a light powered them up, proper bright green. A bit freaked out about it being honest and realistic

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join