It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by THELONIO
reply to post by KOGDOG

it makes me laugh whenever i hear americans stating how powerful their country is, and not to attack them coz they're so strong, i understand your national pride but take a moment to look at your military history, if you can find any real history,and you will see that it has not been as good as you may feel regardless of the amount of money your country spends

You do understand that what the US possesses in military might and what they have "used" are quite different. If TSHTF... you can bet the "kid gloves" will be off. In other words....... you ain't seen nothin' yet!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You cant realistically say he's 100% dead on until it actually happens. That's why its a 'prediction' rather than a 'certainty'.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

So, let WWIIIhappen

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
So that brings us to what are each countries greatest enemies?
US - those who would deny us our freedoms
UK - Spain?

Spain? I think you're a few centuries too late there, my friend.

Our traditional enemy for the last few centuries has been the French - even after two World Wars - but I can't see that happening. Other than trade disputes, there's no reason to try and create a war with Jean-Paul and Marie-France across the channel.

The same goes for the Germans. For most people under 50, the basis of resentment with the Germans appears to football-based! That's not really warring material!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tenfly
reply to post by gormly

Hate to say it, but a 7% drop in the DOW TODAY is quite different than a 7% drop on the DOW in 20's or 30's.

Yeah, ur right. In the 20's a 7% drop meant millions of dollars lost.

Today a 7% drop means hundreds of billions of dollars lost. Close to a TRILLION dollars lost.

I agree we cannot compare a 7% drop in the 20s to a 7% drop today.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yup. Basically ALL that money the Bush Administration pumped into Wall Street to save it has been LOST today.
700 billion just gone.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

Yup. Basically ALL that money the Bush Administration pumped into Wall Street to save it has been LOST today.
700 billion just gone.

It was ASININE to begin with!!! They were proposing 750 Billion to "stabilize" the economy.

The week prior the US banks were "borrowing" *chuckle* 188 billion PER DAY from the Fed.

This 750 Billion "bailout", just kept banks going for about 4 more days.

4 days.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Predictions, like this may work on a different way too.

Such as:
The news tells XY bank will bankrupt, also in the reality it's in perfect condition. After the news, everyone will go to the bank and take out the money out of it. Result, the bank goes to bankrupt.

In this thread's matter:
WW3 will start. Some guy is start to believe in it and spread it. Additional morons are spread it too, until it's reaching a higher level. The paranoid elite is immediately going to handle this as a sure fact and the result is WW3.

So, be careful with this sort of WW3 predictions, because these predictions may also start it, even if it's not on the horizon at all. We humans are love to create our nightmares, our own Armageddon.

I have doubts in this Reinhard guy, because I believe his predictions are working on the same way as I mentioned. With his predictions, HE controls you and he controls your upcoming acts. Even if he is gone, his words still have an effect on OUR future.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by James Random

700 billion just gone.

It was ASININE to begin with!!! They were proposing 750 Billion to "stabilize" the economy.

The week prior the US banks were "borrowing" *chuckle* 188 billion PER DAY from the Fed.

This 750 Billion "bailout", just kept banks going for about 4 more days.

4 days.

Wow. Nobody has seen a dime of the 700 billion dollars yet. You people that have no clue shouldnt comment on it. It will take months before we know anything. I amazed by some of your guys stupidity.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Chuckle. We're stupid? The president needed this BADLY and NOW to STABILIZE the market and what did the market do after he got it SO BADLY!?

Plummeted.

George W. Bush: you are hereby charged with being a complete numpty.

Case Dismissed.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by James Random]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I am always the first to cry "BS" on most of the conspiracy/UFO/whatever posts here on ATS.

So I went to Reinhardt's site - just to humor the OP.

Then:
A
Light
Just
Came
On

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
hmmm interesting person indeed. nothing regarding the Chinese milk scandal?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG
[You do understand that what the US possesses in military might and what they have "used" are quite different. If TSHTF... you can bet the "kid gloves" will be off. In other words....... you ain't seen nothin' yet!]

Yep. Rapes, genocide, sex camps, theft...Indeed, we ain't seen nothin' yet!!!

America's Army is no different from the armies of Germany or Japan.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Reinhardt told us to "Sell! Sell! Sell!" and now the stock markets all over are plunging!! DOW is down nearly 600 pts

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
dow jsut went under 9700 mark. Were closing very low this afternoon guys. this is a very important day in history. this will be remembered forever, and the funny part..NO ONE KNOW ANYTHING IS GOING ON! Im in class right now at University of Texas...and my accouting prof didint even mention what was going on in his anouncements at beginning of class..he did report..porche sales were up! HAHA What the hell!

but today will be written about. this week will be written about. jsut wait.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HatTrick

That was truly funny
. Another red pill chosen....welcome to the future.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by KOGDOG
[You do understand that what the US possesses in military might and what they have "used" are quite different. If TSHTF... you can bet the "kid gloves" will be off. In other words....... you ain't seen nothin' yet!]

Yep. Rapes, genocide, sex camps, theft...Indeed, we ain't seen nothin' yet!!!
America's Army is no different from the armies of Germany or Japan.

Now see...... here is where we have a "failure to communicate". I strongly suggest that you reconsider the basis for your comments. I certainly did not nor would I ever argue differently when characterizing the nature of the human species or specifically the nature of the USA. With that in mind please understand what the USA is capable of unleashing when this nation is provoked above and beyond what the world has yet to experience.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Guys someone needs to find Reinhardt, my instincts tell me this person is very valuable. Almost like when Morpheus tells Neo about the fact that he would already be dead if "they" knew what he knew.

Can someone start a thread to locate reinhardt and get him here and ensure his voice isn't silenced ? He needs to be heard - screw google for banning this kind of mind, it simply offends me outright. This is clearly not your run of the mill conspirer.

Deny Ignorance!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by mortalengine]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mortalengine
Guys someone needs to find Reinhardt, my instincts tell me this person is very valuable. Almost like when Morpheus tells Neo about the fact that he would already be dead if "they" knew what he knew.

Can someone start a thread to locate reinhardt and get him here and ensure his voice isn't silenced ? He needs to be heard - screw google for banning this kind of mind, it simply offends me outright. This is clearly not your run of the mill conspirer.

Deny Ignorance!

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is esteeming this "Reinhardt" dude cuz he predicted these things last week, this summer, last year, yadda yadda.

But NO ONE wants to credit the prophet Daniel who predicted this 4,000 years ago, or the apostle John who predicted this 2,000 years ago.

Or Jesus who echoed the same thing.

Yet, the guy who said all this last week is the "enlightened" one.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
id daniel said.... Monday October 6, 2008 would be a horrible day on the stock market i would be impressed..

But this is crazy.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join