It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Jesus Christ told us this 2,000 years ago:

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows."

Matthew 13:8

Well these things happen all the time, and have been doing for thousands of year. I'm not quite sure what your point is?
I knew I should have posted the previous few verses. I had a feeling, I shoulda done so... I apologize.

Mark 13:3-37

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives over against the temple, Peter and James and John and Andrew asked him privately,

4Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign when all these things shall be fulfilled?

5And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you:

6For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

7And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

9But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

10And the gospel must first be published among all nations.

11But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

12Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

13And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

15And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take any thing out of his house:

16And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment.

17But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

18And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.

19For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.

20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not:

22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

28Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

29So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors.

30Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.

31Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

32But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

33Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

34For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

So perhaps Israel will hit Iran and a few other nations like Russia will use the opportunity to get some more in Georgia etc. But I just don't see WW3 happening because we have too big of a deterrent in today's world (nuclear weapons) that they didn't have back in 1933. As arrogant as U.S./Nato/Russia all are of their own power, none of them truly wants a mutually assured destruction.

The fact that you "don't wee WW3 happening" is exactly why nukes will be involved. Society requires something bigger this time to catch their attention and to start the wheels of change. A 9/11esque type thing will not suffice anymore. We've seen what that does. It creates massive change, yes, but 7 years later we're still living our boring day to day lives. The majority still don't care whats happening on the other side of the world. Mind you, thats what THEY want. To distract you so much that you don't care to think about it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
I am sorry to say but WW3 is pretty much impossible. Why? Because all the major pieces rely on each other economically. So if there is a world war economies (china,russia,england,france,NK,Iran,us)throughout the world would crash, far more than they are now. Plain and simple to much money to lose through war. The really rich people will not alow a full scale world war. Sleep easy peeps, only thing you have to worry about even if ww3 breaks out is nuclear annihalation, which would only last minutes.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Starwatcher]

There is much money for YOU to lose through war, and others like YOU. The rich will only get richer. War creates jobs. When the economic collapse happens, YOU will have no money. YOU will have no job. Not just YOU, but everyone around the world will be in the same place. How will you survive? You'll work, but you'll work for the war effort. China is certainly aware of this, as is Russia, as is England, as is France, possible as is NK, maybe Iran too, and definately the US. Economies grow with a productive work force. You can't have a productive work force if your markets have tanked.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform

"And, again, I've never known a respected media outlet to downright lie. Don't overlook that. "

I can only conclude that you're not paying attention. Back around 1998, Fox news (surprise, surprise) sought to put the brakes on an investigative story into Bovine Growth Hormone in dairy products. The journalists refused to broadcast lies, so they were fired.

www.foxbghsuit.com...

Also, there is a rather large expose on Fox "News" conduct. Check U tube for internally generated documentation on this propaganda organization. You will be amazed.

The rest of the MSM, while not as obvious as Fox, are also bought and paid for.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
i see nothing on that link which talks about ww3 being imminent. is there a link to this?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Escrotumus
i see nothing on that link which talks about ww3 being imminent. is there a link to this?

It's not there in "black and white" - you have to read between the lines. Apparently

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

i quarter of the way down the page where it says 100% gauranteed. www.enterprisecorruption.com

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

It's not there in "black and white" - you have to read between the lines. Apparently

"100% Guaranteed Prediction:

When these “public works” programmes are..

nearly completed there will be..

world war (or to be more technically correct every nation with economic problems will wage war with their favorite enemies)."

seems clear to me

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
If this person was an intelligence officer, as some suggest; I am of the opinion that there would be some hidden meaning behind his name "Reinhardt". Perhaps it could be an anogram of something important? It is a German name, which could have some significance when translated? Perhaps he wants us to look at the history of people who have had the same name? Perhaps it means nothing... I do not know.

If somone wanted you to take them seriously they would have to provide a number of very accurate predictions before telling us there is gonna be a WW3.

I mean given the inevitability of War in the History of man kind, a WW3 is pretty much a sure fire thing to occur eventually. But giving a timespan or course of events or trigger that leads to a WW3 would be a proper prediction.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You know, I find it odd that some of you have been having some of these dreams of WW3 just fairly recently, because I did have one as well, just 2 nights ago and it had some similarities as well. Although I will admit it was actually somewhat odd though.

The odd thing about the dream, was that I and my wife (whom were running from american and chinese forces) were not in every day clothes, but in super hero clothes... I know, odd indeed. I was actually dressed up as Nightwing, and she was dressed as Catwoman (no, this is not meant as a prank or a joke, this is seriously how my dream unfolded.)

As we were running and hiding, I saw the planes above, the sky was deathly grey, we were hiding in a little nook somewhere amongst a bunch of ruins, we saw the chinese army going at us, so we started climbing and fighting our way through the ruins, then we ended up at some kind of airport, it was crowded, but there was still a big military presence, all I knew was that we needed to get to a plane (don't ask which, I don't know, all I knew in the dream was that I kept repeating "plane" in my mind) we fought our way through american troops, some of them were trying to prevent us from going further by putting cement road blocks, but it was no good for them, just when I was getting closer to my destination, I woke up.

I guess the coolest part of the dream was how badly I was kicking everybody's a**! when they came near me or my wife. She thinks that it's just a culmination of a bunch of things I've been looking at recently... ATS, Comic books etc. Maybe she's right, though I did confide in her that I am seriously worried, and that if it does end up happening, that we're both prepared (well, as prepared as one can be.)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbeater
But giving a timespan or course of events or trigger that leads to a WW3 would be a proper prediction.

I don't think he's an intelligence officer.

Regardless, the events that trigger WW3 is finance. Once world markets collapse, there's only one way to get them big, strong, and healthy again. WAR

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tenfly

Originally posted by spoonbeater
But giving a timespan or course of events or trigger that leads to a WW3 would be a proper prediction.

I don't think he's an intelligence officer.

Regardless, the events that trigger WW3 is finance. Once world markets collapse, there's only one way to get them big, strong, and healthy again. WAR

precisely!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
who would attack who... and why? it makes no sense really. I predict that WW3 is not going to happend

[edit on 6-10-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DwaynetheSpecious
who would attack who... and why? it makes no sense really. I predict that WW3 is not going to happend

[edit on 6-10-2008 by DwaynetheSpecious]

Unfortunately, as you'll soon see, you're prediction is going to be WAYYYYYYY off.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
DOW just about to fall past 10,000

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
September 15th.. crash "predicted" result, no crash.
October 2nd.. crash "predicted" result, no crash.

so why.. WHY are so many of you hot to believe this guy?
He was NOT correct when he predicted a stock market crash. It didn't crash. the market wasn't closed, there weren't mass fat cat suicides.
The last crash was in the 1929. look it up
what happened in sepetember was NOT a CRASH.

How come he missewd the even bigger "crash" just two weeks later?
And why isn't anyone mentioning it?
9/29/2008 drop of 777 points in the Dow results in just under a 7% loss, hardly a "crash"

Here is a list of the greatest losses of the DJIA, www.mdleasing.com...
please people GET SOME FACTS PLEASE and use CRITICAL THINKING.

It may have been the SEVENTH largest POINT loss but it was not even close to the largest PERCENTAGE crash. (and percetntage means a hell of alot more) 9/15/2008 doesn't even make the top 20 list!!!!

Can everyone please take a breath and realize that this guy, who seems to know what he is talking about financially (if you can make it through the PURPOSEFULLY cryptic information) is just speculating and got "lucky" on the 15th. (and "unlucky" on the 9/29 and 10/2??)

I do not understand how anyone can honestly put any stock into this"prediction", it's one thing to believe if he was actually right, but he wasn't.

HE WASN'T RIGHT
HE DIDN'T PREDICT ANYTHING

Do some reasearch and think before you blindly follow.

How is it that so many of you who rail against the media and government and bitch and moan about how they lie and control, just fall head over heals for something with little or no evidence?

HOW???

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by tenfly
DOW just about to fall past 10,000

yes which brings me to another of reinhardts predictions. He predicted that there would be a crash on 6th october because of a pilgrimage by the vatican. I wrote this date down in my diary a few weeks ago to see if he was right. Well, the whole world is crashing.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by gormly

Hate to say it, but a 7% drop in the DOW TODAY is quite different than a 7% drop on the DOW in 20's or 30's.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
September 15th.. crash "predicted" result, no crash.
October 2nd.. crash "predicted" result, no crash.

so why.. WHY are so many of you hot to believe this guy?
He was NOT correct when he predicted a stock market crash. It didn't crash. the market wasn't closed, there weren't mass fat cat suicides.
The last crash was in the 1929. look it up
what happened in sepetember was NOT a CRASH.

How come he missewd the even bigger "crash" just two weeks later?
And why isn't anyone mentioning it?
9/29/2008 drop of 777 points in the Dow results in just under a 7% loss, hardly a "crash"

Here is a list of the greatest losses of the DJIA, www.mdleasing.com...
please people GET SOME FACTS PLEASE and use CRITICAL THINKING.

It may have been the SEVENTH largest POINT loss but it was not even close to the largest PERCENTAGE crash. (and percetntage means a hell of alot more) 9/15/2008 doesn't even make the top 20 list!!!!

Can everyone please take a breath and realize that this guy, who seems to know what he is talking about financially (if you can make it through the PURPOSEFULLY cryptic information) is just speculating and got "lucky" on the 15th. (and "unlucky" on the 9/29 and 10/2??)

I do not understand how anyone can honestly put any stock into this"prediction", it's one thing to believe if he was actually right, but he wasn't.

HE WASN'T RIGHT
HE DIDN'T PREDICT ANYTHING

Do some reasearch and think before you blindly follow.

How is it that so many of you who rail against the media and government and bitch and moan about how they lie and control, just fall head over heals for something with little or no evidence?

HOW???

lehman brothers the fourth biggest bank in the US went down on 15thseptember, thats enough for me. And he didn't say there would be a crash 2nd october, he said the 6th, i even wrote it down. He said sell on the 2nd october.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
cool! im reading through the link now, Does he ever say a date?

EDIT: ah, ok so it doesnt really date it exactly. but it does say that every country with economic problems will wage war with their favorite enemies. Which meens canada is in the clear! woohoo!... oh wait, god damnit Britain!

[edit on 6/10/08 by Ghost147]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join