It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well let's take a look under the hood, so to speak....

McKesson & Robbins was the Enron of 1938. Philip Musica aka "F. Donald Coster" was brought in as the "corporate turn around" guru of that time to build up the drug company. He did so by creating around 20 million in fake sales using his brothers to generate fake sales to fake customers.

A nice lady in the accounting department discovered the books were being cooked and voila', Musica died of "suicide" just prior to being arrested. The govt implemented sweeping changes in accounting requirements for companies, establishing a requirement for outside accounting review and launching the rise of future companies like Ernst & Young, Arthur Anderson, KMPG, etc, etc.

An interesting note, what was going on in 1938? The great depression, the huge FDR public works projects and the rise in Germany of one Adolph Hitler were all about to give way to a little thing called World War 2.

Speaking of McKesson (as they are now known, oh yeah - they're still around and bigger than ever, number 18 on the Forbes list). Do you people enjoy reading revisionist history?. They evolved out of the druggist trade and into running distribution and supply for the drug makers. They have a small but extremely profitable enclave in Scottsdale, AZ including a call center who answers the phone when people call those "Can't afford your medicine? [insert drug maker name] can help." They then set up people to receive said medicine for free or at a discount and handle the logistics of shipping the goods to the patient. Altruistic? Maybe, more like compliant with regulations leading to massive tax bennies.....

Carl Liggio
Carl was the head lawyer at Ernst & Young, he built up a stable of in house legal power in order to help E&A slither out of the savings and loan scandal. His reward from E&A was to arrive for work one day along with his fellow legal dept members and find their key cards no longer worked nor did their network logins. The ambush / sudden death layoff is usually reserved for people who know where the bodies are hidden and can do a lot of damage.....

Carl's a very, very busy guy.

Would it really mess with your heads to know that history, especially big business, government, financial events and global conflict really does repeat itself?

Are these little exercise wheel like chains of events just a by product of humanity engaging in instinctive behavior patterns or has someone, somewhere found the script which followed properly leads to wealth and power for the people in control of the play?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Understanding Reinhardt`s riddles are a pain, i think he does this just to differentiate himself from other writers, so that people will read into his work more than others and regard him as somekind of prophet. The truth is anyone who`s read alternative worldwide independent news over the last 7-8 years could have joined the dots with the war on terror, peak oil, gov corruption, growth of the police state, growing divide between rich and poor and the huge personal & public debt. I`ll admitt that he has good skills in predicting the markets and knows his stuff in so far as whats going on but i wouldnt read into it more than that. Associating the present crisis with the vatican is just plain silly.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
For todAYS. investigators .

At around 2 AM Central US time only two stocks were UP

[edit on 6-10-2008 by titorite]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
market in the US stock market opens in 3.5 hours.

and dow now down 275!

Europe is really getting hit VERY hard right now. Everyone is freaking out. Big sell off going on right now. It will be an eventful day. Will it spell a financial melt down for Tuesday? Well if whats going on right now overseas continues to our market and we keep ths sell off going we could have an even bigger sell off tomorrow night when the Asian and European markets open again and we would absolutely freak out here. Thats worst case scenario.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Yawn...

Pardon me if I'm not mesmerized as others in this thread.

The apostle John and the prophet Daniel predicted this war over 2,000 years ago.

This "Reinhart" is a plagiarist. Anyone can see that Jesus said "the generation that sees Israel become a nation will be the generation that witnesses the end of Days."

7 years ago the first seal was opened, the white horse of the Apocalypse, George Bush.

Right now is the time when we will see the 2nd seal opened, the red horse....

And 2 billion people will die in a matter of weeks.

LOL @ Reinhart.

you're an idot. You discredit reinhardt's work by saying that it is prophesized in the bible, that's a ridiculas thing to say.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Also i'll just add my thoughts on this war because people are puzzled as to how it would start. There has been a lot of tension between Isreal and Iran to the point were isreal have been very close to bombing iran, but they have been talked out of it by america. They are now looking ever closer to bombing them and if they do then america have to side with them. Also i remember not long ago that china warned isreal that they would attack them if they attacked iran. Things are very tense there at the moment.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Do you ever sometimes wonder what if all of this is true, what if Michelle Obama and Hillary Swank are gradually exterminating the human population

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
haha, yeah i kinda envision all the countries as a bunch of drunk guys at a bar in a heated argument over something pointless, and you know someones going to throw a punch. You can sit there and tell them to chill out but just when you think there walking away one guy throws a swing and all hell breaks out. and then you get 10 people rolling around on the floor. Some of which dont even know why there really fighting or even greed with the initial argument... haha

I mean when you look at it that way it really does seem we have a bunch of drunk guys as our political leaders. haha And oil and land is that hot girl who there fighting over. haha

But i think were really close to something happening. And with this financial crisis people are just getting even more edgy and desperate.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
What if we're all wrong about this? Or rather missinterpreting this?

every nation with economic problems will wage war with their favorite enemies

With the failing of the stock markets, banks going under and a lot of people's saving vanishing into thin air, I would expect people going up against their corrupt governments rather than against their neighbouring countries. What is of some significance is that such an uprise would eliminate the use of nuclear arsenal, but would still constitute a world war... of a new kind.

Ultimately, we -- the people on this forum more than most-- know that our current system is broken. Globalization has made it into a world wide system and it can not be pushed beyond a certain point without failing. The future will see it changed or it will not see future. The future is tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingwoody

Only if we lose.

We win and we wwrite history. Then again we do have the zionist on our sides so there's a pretty good chance history gets written in our favor anyways.

xul

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingwoody
If WWIII happens will Americans be the bad guys? Are we going to be the new Nazis? It's strange, you never really think of it like that. Maybe this is how the German citizens felt at the brink of WWII.

Well, it depends. In (world) wars there are only bad guys ...until someone wins and becomes "a good guy".

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I am sorry to say but WW3 is pretty much impossible. Why? Because all the major pieces rely on each other economically. So if there is a world war economies (china,russia,england,france,NK,Iran,us)throughout the world would crash, far more than they are now. Plain and simple to much money to lose through war. The really rich people will not alow a full scale world war. Sleep easy peeps, only thing you have to worry about even if ww3 breaks out is nuclear annihalation, which would only last minutes.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Starwatcher]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
I am sorry to say but WW3 is pretty much impossible. Why? Because all the major pieces rely on each other economically. So if there is a world war economies (china,russia,england,france,NK,Iran,us)throughout the world would crash, far more than they are now. Plain and simple to much money to lose through war. The really rich people will not alow a full scale world war. Sleep easy peeps, only thing you have to worry about even if ww3 breaks out is nuclear annihalation, which would only last minutes.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Starwatcher]

they dont need money...thats not the point anymore..i dont think at least..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

This guy knows his stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I don't know why people get excited over the prospect of a prediction that would probably involve millions of people dying, and worse for those that survive... your relatives dying, your loved ones, starvation, disease, and other horrible thing. It's a very strange phenomena, I still don't get it. People get excited and actually HOPEFUL that certain disasters will happen. When Katrina hit, I was sickened by the excitement some people had. It was a new thing.. news.. something to get worked up over. Yet when the folks in my company got back from supporting this disaster, the stories they had were horrible. I guess if you had to tie dead children and babies to lightpoles with rope, to keep them from being swept away, so you can retrieve them later, you'd sing a different tune.

And I realize not everyone is like this. I just with some of those who probably have never really faced adversity before, would think twice before getting excited about prospects such as world wars.. and probably a dozen other topics I've seen on these boards. I see stuff like "Get ready, get your guns loaded and here we go!" with a "thumbs up'" icon, as if this is something really cool, that we should be looking forward to.

I can only hope that the leaders of nations have more sense, to realize that a world war with the weapons we have on hands these days, would be catostrophic and terrible. I hope it NEVER happens. People are so out of touch with reality, never having faced hard times, or are so desensatized by the media, that prospects which we should hope would NEVER happen, are greeted with enthusiasm and excitement. I get the feeling reading Nibiru threads, that people want it to happen SO badly. I just don't get it.

Because so many are desperate for change. What society may rise above the ashes of war could be better than the corrupt system in placce now.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

He should go and visit that freak Gorill199 on you tube, that man is one of the wackiest people I have ever seen, if people on this site think some here are nuts, they should head on over and watch some of that dudes video's.

He actually believes that Nasa's rockets can't work in space because space is void LMAO, and when people explain to him how they work he banns them from his page, it's awsome.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tenfly

perhaps One World Government will be the result of WWIII.

Perhaps? PERHAPS???

How about: "THAT IS PRECISELY what Albert Pike told us it would take almost 150 YEARS AGO!!!!!"

www.threeworldwars.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak

He actually said that he predicts a world war but then he checks himself and says "or to be more correct..." and says that he predicts countries will fight with their chosen enemies or something to that effect. It seems that he's saying it could be just a time of increased conflict and aggression where more Russia-Georgia type conflicts will occur.

And lastly remember, he's just a man, don't mysticize and idolize him.

And also, Israel is supposedly gearing up more and more to strike Iran, this could be what he means by 'conflicts' and that nations will attack some of their enemies. So perhaps Israel will hit Iran and a few other nations like Russia will use the opportunity to get some more in Georgia etc. But I just don't see WW3 happening because we have too big of a deterrent in today's world (nuclear weapons) that they didn't have back in 1933. As arrogant as U.S./Nato/Russia all are of their own power, none of them truly wants a mutually assured destruction.

Jesus Christ told us this 2,000 years ago:

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows."

Matthew 13:8

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Jesus Christ told us this 2,000 years ago:

"For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows."

Matthew 13:8

Well these things happen all the time, and have been doing for thousands of year. I'm not quite sure what your point is?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
We already have our 'favorite' enemies. Al-Queda, North Korea, Iran, etc.

Another poster said "What has the US done that's been so bad? Iraq?" (or something around those lines). Keep in mind that the US has been responsible for spreading "democracy" and has been either directly or indirectly involved in spreading this "democracy" to over 50 counties. Usually, however, this form of democracy comes with unbelievable debt which the country must repay (thus the US having economic leverage over them), and the unbelievable DEATH on their soil of their own countrymen and American countrymen.

It's all a sham. However, it's all for the bigger picture. Without the wealth in London, there would never be wealth in the US. Without the wealth in the US, there would never be wealth in India, and China. THEY know that. By having WWIII you are consolidating power, finance, and technology. Look for China having a role this time.

As a side note, there was a post yesterday from a 'prophet' (can't remember his name at the moment). He says the wheels are put in motion tomorrow. It would start with Economic collapse, most likely starting from Europe. Should be an interesting couple days watching the markets.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join