It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AHostileMe

Actually go back to the post where he said "and the negative news that will move the market downward should occur Sept 15".
at the very top of that post he said

Crash in Sept.

so he was Half right

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Just because the market didn't "crash" is amazing due to the major shake ups in the financial world. I don't claim to know anything but someone has worked pretty hard to keep it propped up with all the bank collapses going on. I have to say he nailed September. As for the current prediction he said Oct 6th and you should sell as early as the 1st or 2nd. Right now anything is possible and nothing should suprise you. If a suitcase nuke goes off int he US or a missile hits our troops in Iraq or Russia gets "too close" in one of these flyovers. It is sad but my friends and neighbors thought I was an idiot talking about bank failures a few months ago but now they just say "what can I do about it". Guess we are ripe for the picking, I just hold out hope for a military coup to take back the US. But like that is going to happen. Well, back to sleep, maybe it is better that way!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I've been sitting here, going through his cryptic stuff. It's not really cryptic, you just need to Google everything. He's showing you the reality. He's taking away the media, he's taking away the conspiracy theories, he's taking away everything and simply showing business. Why? Because it's the business, it's the money, that owns us. He asks "When did Lincoln free the slaves?" The answer is, he never did. Instead of Blacks being slaves, everyone is a slave now. A slave to the dollar. I slave to money. In order for us to be 'okay' with this, we are fed our entertainment by whatever means. Don't think the internet doesn't count in with all of this. Regardless of what we're chasing around, we're still not looking at the important stuff to him - the money, the numbers. The money will give you the answers because that's all our society is about.

He's drawing parallels of Germany and USA today, and come to think of it all, Bush being hated, 9/11, all that jazz, is simply to get you and the rest of the World to find a new enemy. For American's, it'll most likely be Al-Queda. He's showing that we are about to enter a new phase of 'revolution' or as I'd prefer to say 'evolution'. Technology is being transferred abroad to India, wealth is being consolidated even more, Banks will eventually have a Monopoly. Work needs to get done. Just as the UN was the result of WWII, perhaps One World Government will be the result of WWIII. He's showing you the numbers, but he's also saying that the world will not simply end. This is about money. This is about power. That will stay the same. We are the slaves that are going to be 'given' our freedom. We will, as always, buy in to it. We'll get the bad guys, we'll work to help, and we'll serve to help. The war will end at some point, and we'll be 'better off'.

He's saying "SELL YOUR STOCKS!" because this collapse is coming, and is here to stay. The financial signs say so because the rich are getting richer right now. Once stocks jump again, much later, they'll get even more rich. He's telling you how - at the moment. He's showing the investments JP Morgan is putting in to LA, and movie theaters, as a sign of saying they are preparing for the new "propaganda" we will require in order to 'stay happy'.

He's saying, and I believe, we're going to be at War. Ever wondered what it was like during WWII? We're going to find out. We will die, we will feel pain, we will feel terror, fear, whatever. The thing to remember, is that humanity will move on. Just as it did after WWII. Humanity will become more prosperous, just like it did after WWII. Humanity will adjust, will grow, and the future generations will live a fuller life (hopefully) than we can ever dream of. The NWO is coming, and we have nothing we can do about it. I think it is coming for the best of mankind. Whether we're alive to see it, I don't know. It will survive, and it will prosper because there are people behind the curtain ensuring this much. Just know, whatever happens, life will continue. It's time to stop thinking about YOU or ME, and start thinking of US and WE.

I love you all. Take care, and think of everyone. If you had ignorance during the Iraq war, Vietnam, Desert Storm, anywhere..You'll learn how they felt. This will all be coming home. It's terrible, yes, but inevitable. We've allowed this to happen so many times, this time will be no different. We've taken for granted our lives, our time, and our leaders. We continue to follow blindlessly. This will continue to happen. It will continue to happen until HUMANITY stops buying the lies, and HUMANITY decides to be one, and love everyone and to STOP FIGHTING. HUMANITY will decide when the killing ends, not the greedy capitalists. It ends when HUMANITY wants it to end.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'll also add, all we've ever hear about is a World War in a VERY spread out world. Consider, this time around, we are in such a shrunk, tiny, globalized, world. Everything is much closer to home. Unfortunately, most North Americans don't realize that and hardly ever leave their home intellectually.

Be prepared for your economic collapse. Be prepared for your money to be worthless. Be prepared for a nuclear attack. Be prepared, because of this, of North America joining together as a UNION to band together, defeat our enemy. Be prepared for our new currency.

Remember, we have no idea what is in store. WWII is our last real idea. They didn't have cell phones and internet back then. This is a new day. This will be a new war. One we can never imagine. If you've been depressing over this, it's time to stop. It's time to accept it. Unless every America decides to not enlist in the military (because I'm sure there would be a draft), and every American decides to stop working (because they realize how much they are needed to work), nothing will be done. Absolutely nothing. Your brothers and sisters are too ignorant for this knowledge. They'll keep working. They'll keep fighting. Maybe though, maybe this time it could be different? With this electronic age, maybe a new level of consciousness will grow. Maybe we won't buy in to it all. Maybe people will realize Oklahoma City was a precursor for 9/11, and 9/11 was a precursor to THIS. You've been guided along all this way. You've all done well. Maybe somewhere along the way, EVERYONE will stop and say "Hey, forget this! I don't want to kill an other human!" and will realize killing isn't the answer. Killing is what we've been suggested to do. Killing is what we're TOLD to do. Killing is what our masters and our kings have TOLD us to do. This will continuously keep happening until we rise up. It won't be a handful, it won't be a thousand, it would need to be EVERYONE.

Personally, I see it as possible. Our population is so dumbed down that maybe we'd just be too lazy to want to fight or work for the cause. Maybe we'll just want to sleep in and have more days off? Maybe we can all just sleep through the war? I dunno. We are going to be writing our own history books soon. We'll either continue the trend, or we're gonna do a damn good job in creating our own story. Time will tell. Again, remember, life will continue.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tenfly

Just had to say that was a great post ! Even if I don't agree with the personal view, the summary is excellent and very well spoken. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by maudeeb

Thank you. It's called writing from the heart, and I really appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Guys please remember he didn't necessarily predict ww3. A lot of people here are fearmongering without reading his actual prediction just because the thread title is called ww3.

He actually said that he predicts a world war but then he checks himself and says "or to be more correct..." and says that he predicts countries will fight with their chosen enemies or something to that effect. It seems that he's saying it could be just a time of increased conflict and aggression where more Russia-Georgia type conflicts will occur.

And lastly remember, he's just a man, don't mysticize and idolize him. He has made good predictions on the stock market because he appears to be an expert in finances and economy and knows his stuff, but in the end there is no real evidence for WW3 because even if you take his own comparison of the Reichstag fire to 911, well the wars waged on Iraq/Afghanistan are already the equivalent of WW2 occuring after the Reichstag fire and so there is no need for WW3 to occur to fulfill that date synchronicity.

And also, Israel is supposedly gearing up more and more to strike Iran, this could be what he means by 'conflicts' and that nations will attack some of their enemies. So perhaps Israel will hit Iran and a few other nations like Russia will use the opportunity to get some more in Georgia etc. But I just don't see WW3 happening because we have too big of a deterrent in today's world (nuclear weapons) that they didn't have back in 1933. As arrogant as U.S./Nato/Russia all are of their own power, none of them truly wants a mutually assured destruction.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
for a start, ww3 is not coming soon, china and Russia don’t have aircraft carea yet, they will have them with in 15 years, so within 15 years you will see ww3, look in it, they are still building new weapons and it will take at least 10 year before they can attack with any chance of 100% www3 / ruling the world, they will have them with in 15 years, so within 15 years you should see ww3, you will see ww3 before Vladimir pution / Russia top men turns 70 years old / just before he dies.
he is a very evil men and i would put him next to Hitler, in they way he thinks.
he does wont ww3 yet but does, but he knows it will take 14 years before he has a chance Of even wining,
with out new weapons and aircraft caryars, they no they will never be able to win ww3 / rule the world.
There is no point of starting ww3 unless you have weapons that can stop nuclear bombs blowing up// and being able to invade America with troops, this is what china and Russia are trying make/ trying to do.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingwoody
If WWIII happens will Americans be the bad guys? Are we going to be the new Nazis? It's strange, you never really think of it like that.

No offence, but you might want to rephrase that to: 'It's strange, Americans never really think of it like that'. There's many people, all over the worl,d that have been wondering as to whether the Americans are the 'good guys' or the 'bad guys' for quite a long time.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Merriman Weir]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Well it's starting bad... european markets are down around 5%... this is gonna be hell when the US markets open...

The bailout fraud will not work. It was never intended to work.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

it makes me laugh whenever i hear americans stating how powerful their country is, and not to attack them coz they're so strong, i understand your national pride but take a moment to look at your military history, if you can find any real history,and you will see that it has not been as good as you may feel regardless of the amount of money your country spends

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tenfly

great summary of reinhardt mate.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

For sure, reading the news this norming a crash is likely to occur...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Well, so far the overseas markets (NON US) are getting hammered! Looking like were heading for an interesting day! Oil under $90, silver down to UNDER $11 and ounce.

Thats really strange considering its a safety metal and it was over $20 an ounce just a few months ago, but if you want to actually buy silver right now. ON EBAY, at market price..months ago i could purchase silver for market price on ebay, it was valued by KITCO at $15 an ounce and you could buy it for $15 an ounce. NOW its valued at $10.80 an ounce but the best deal you can get on ebay right now is about $15 an ounce. STILL. But if you buy in huge bilk you can get it for market, So its individuals like you and me diving the market. Im somewhat upset because i am really trying to stock up on silver at these rock bottom prices! Silver hasnt been this low in years! I don't know why its so cheap right now. It should be out the roof!

Also Our dollar this weekend is gained so much strength. today alone were up 2% value on the euro/yen/...etc. However the gold backed (Gold valued at $50 an ounce at that!) swiss has gained 1% on our dollar.

What im saying is.... Today is setting up some odd #s. And the dow is already down 200pts in future opening price. And usually what happened in the futures market, its multiplied my huge volume and frequency when the US market opens. So today could be setting up a big day. Maybee a day that scares people over night and causes a hige sell off on tuesday. hmmm

well we will see

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
how many hours before the market opens over there....? im in oz....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hmm cool, atleast life won't be boring anymore!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by SuperViking

if he is wrong then it's the first time he is.

It is only his second prophecy, isn't it?

Anyway, many people who understand economical matters expected a crash in the markets. You don't have to be a prophet to have predicted that.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by edgecrusher2199
I have often wondered how America plays into WW3. What I wanna know is will America finally have a war on their own soil? What if all other countries that we have been bullying for so long decide that this is the right time to attack and finally decide to destroy us?

Ha! And who are thee countries exactly? Iraq? You can't really say the USA has "bullied" North Korea, Iran etc as it has just been a lot of mealy mouthed words from both sides.

You do understand that any country attacking would not be attacking the USA but NATO. That is 19 of the Worlds most powerful countries. Plus plenty of people who will ally with the USA and friends. I just can't see it. The only possible war that America could get into is with China and only if Russia would ally with them, which is very unlikely and whatever anyone thinks, China is not prepared for a large scale war.

If World War broke out, I expect it would happen through a relatively small incident like WWI. No country is going to invade a country in a strong treaty.

P.s. Am I wrong to find your location frustrating? "South East", I just can't imagine anyone from any other country but the US to put their location in such a way, instead of "South East Germany", or "South East Japan". It just strikes me as being a stereotypically US-centric view of the World. Maybe I'm just being a grump.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Reinherdt writes in a non-linear and largely unbounded structure. For a reason.

In aboriginal and tribal societies such techniques for "unhinging yourself from the standard mode allows the "spiritual channel, shaman or medicine person" to be able to talk about or experience things without constraint of time, space or any sense of conventional ordering.

Natural or man-made substances, activities or mental discipline can help you lift off the grid, but just taking such substances or doing a ritual will not necessarily work. It takes time, personal discipline or pre-disposition. But no rules rule.

We are all psychic. Some learn how to allow this through their conscious mind, or naturally. Also with a physiological or a neural anomaly , or in a type of writing that is like this persons. (or dancing, singing, painting etc.)

Such methods or talents are expression without structure. Feelings have more room to come through. You have to just let it structure itself behind your interpretation. This person is allowing his deeper impressions to bubble up like you do with thoughts in meditation.

But, this might all be our interpretation. That he has such an accurate prediction before this can factor in a higher probability it will be as stated, but take a step back and look wider and find more correlations.

Use your own intuition. Turn off fear, anticipation, expectation or opinions. Let it all sink in. Then, see what floats to the top.

I am hearing "something" from several places. No one may actually know what is happening, if anything, but everyone seems to be sensing something big. It could be something we never thought of or are not expecting, but people feeling this might be attaching things to it that are simply within their expectation.

I'll keep my ears open, mind ready and emotions level. Seeing what bubbles up.

If you must expect, make it positive. Don't pick flowers with a blow torch.

ZG
Be ready for anything. Then you will be ready.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
look it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we are on the brink of ww3.

If you are going to quote, please show your sources, it is basic etiquette but also, I would really like to know where that ridiculous comment comes from!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by triplesod]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join