It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Wait... wait...

So because this guy's good at giving stock market advice, you think he can predict World War 3?

I'm just trying to get this straight here.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Now Think About That February 27th 1993 date a bit more.

Do a google news search on Feb 27 1993.

Go through the news stories, and see what they were talking about AFTER the day prior.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Right on the money. Glad you posted that! Just to add a little on top of what you said, if it weren't for the bailout this would have been a crash or close to it. I think this Reinhardt guy is definitely someone to take seriously.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
Wait... wait...

So because this guy's good at giving stock market advice, you think he can predict World War 3?

I'm just trying to get this straight here.

my thoughts exactly. maybe this guy has some kind of inside information on the economy but does that mean he has all the answers? i am taking my official wait and see pose.

and wasn't he the guy that said that there will be another large crash on the 6th or 7th? so i guess i will see what happens tommorow

[edit on 07/17/2008 by N. Tesla]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I can see where reading into the market could give you insight into a pre-war scenario. Wars take money and anybody that knows what government shell accounts to look at to see them move the cash could piece together a idea.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Didn't he say the stock market would "crash" on October 2nd? What happened there?

no. he said this... "I would not wait until Monday October 06 2008 to think about selling risky holdings.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Yawn...

Pardon me if I'm not mesmerized as others in this thread.

The apostle John and the prophet Daniel predicted this war over 2,000 years ago.

This "Reinhart" is a plagiarist. Anyone can see that Jesus said "the generation that sees Israel become a nation will be the generation that witnesses the end of Days."

7 years ago the first seal was opened, the white horse of the Apocalypse, George Bush.

Right now is the time when we will see the 2nd seal opened, the red horse....

And 2 billion people will die in a matter of weeks.

LOL @ Reinhart.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We'll have to see...but I doubt it. We know this stuff is coming, and we know that we're going to see the most horrifying things we've ever seen in our lives.

The powers that be are beyond anything we know...there's no way they'll let anyone find out the date of their events.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I agree. The United States is the 7th world power - but it was prophesied that it would give birth to the 8th world power; a global power over the entire planet.

That 8th world power is the United Nations.

Things will get so bad that people all over the world will cry out for a one world government.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JediK

That's what the Illuminati do:

Create a problem, and offer us their solution.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hooyah!

I am so energized by the content in this thread!

I am pretty sure this dove-tails what is written in the bible.

Reinhardt's writings are authentic and worthy of further scholarly examination, including bible scholars well-versed in what Jesus said about people witnessing Israel becoming a state and the end of days....

I believe, 7 years ago, a seal was opened, and nasty gash-wound, and that was Bushy and company.

The second seal is coming, a red horse I think.

Billions will die in a matter of weeks, sadly.

Bravo, Reinhardt!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don`t get how we can all gawk over someone who predicts there will be another world war
Honestly, that`s like saying there is going to be another famine. So as long as humans exist, there will be peace, war, love and argument. Of course there will be another war. It`s like reading a fortune cookie and it says: `There will be great opportunity for you in the future.` Well duh...

Sorry if I came off as rude, I don't want to diss this guys prediction, but its kind of one of those general statements that will come true sooner or later. Whether we have a world war starting this week, or in 100 weeks, who knows.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tenfly

tenfly - is this what you were pointing to ?

community.seattletimes.nwsource.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Umm...Plucky? Sounds like you're actually excited for these events...

We're about to see some of the worst things we've EVER seen. Prophesy or not, I'm very afraid.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

Honestly, I think the powers that be in this country would actually nuke us in order to keep anyone else from having this land. Dont know if I believe any of the religious predictions or such, but I definitely think something is about to happen.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JediK

Sort of, although I just discovered that NOTurTypical stole my ideas yet feels quite the opposite. Apologize now! plucky doesn't play! frown.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I stumbled on this article:

Title:Ex-CIA Agent: War With Iran May be Coming

Link

It is saying that that maybe the next administration will have to deal with the issue.
However, what if Israel launches a surprise attack this month forcing the US into WW3???

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
the guy said Oct 6 because the Legatus meetup was this weekend but said you might sell as early as the 1st or 2nd

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Not WW3, but WW1, bot war. Tattoo it on yourself so you can remember.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I have read many predictions about WW3, specially coming from major actors in the Cold War. Some even wrote books on how such a war would be fought, with what weapons, and what outcome the world could expect (General Sir George Hackett), but I never saw a prediction, of any kind, that was 100% sure. Even Gypsy hand-readers leave a bit of uncertainty...

We will just have to wait and see, as another "crucial date for the planet" comes and goes, and nothing really happens...

Since I joined ATS, can't remember how long ago, the planet has already been destroyed hundreds of times, by anything from a comet to the hand of god; nuclear war has occurred thousands of times, with almost any country imaginable; we have been openly contacted by an advanced alien race (not the Mexicans) for I can't even remember how many times; most of the planet has been whipped out by global warming; most of the planet has been whipped out be a new Ice Age......

I must be really well protected to have survived all those tragedies...

I hope this Reinhardt person has already put himself in a deep underground shelter...where he can survive this coming war...Hope, also, that he has no means of communication down there, so that we don't have to here any more of his babbling...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join