It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Didn't he say the stock market would "crash" on October 2nd? What happened there?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Does any big war have to be called "World War III" anyway? It's kinda late for that- the last one was 60 years ago. Think up a new name, guys.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
What are you talking about? The stock market has not crashed since the late 1980s. There was no crash on September 15th.

So someone makes 1 prediction - is wrong - and then predicts World War III and you buy it?

Some people will believe anything...

while the downturn wasn't technically a crash but a major self correction he did predict the date. also it could be noted that Sept 15 was the day a graduale crash started only history will tell.

I've been following this guy since someone first mentioned him here on ATS and his market crash prediction.

I usually don't buy into people who make predictions because its a chance game they have 50/50 chance of it coming true But the guy has made several predictions that are holding some weight and have come true. i give you one as an example

Friday October 03 2008 08:52
sell

sell

sell

is that clear?

Whatever you are “speculating” in now (regardless of how your money is being speculated; ie: 401K)..

sell

sell

sell

And what happened on oct. 3 2008 after he made his "prediction"? the house passes the bailout bill and the market falls anyway.

I don't know what to think about this guy but from what i've seen his predictions have a track record of coming true when it concerns the markets. he also is a good student of history and can connect the dots of things in the past that caused markets to collapse.

His WW3 "prediction" is just a repeating of history, how did the U.S. get out of the great depression? we went to war and not just any war but a world war.

I for one hope he is wrong and things don't get that bad But what would you rather have happen, Be prepared for the coming war and being able to protect and feed your family, or would you rather it was a complete shock and you weren't prepared.

My advice for this instance is like 99.999999% of what you read on this site or any website is to take it with a grain of salt. and what is it going to hurt to be prepared for anything the future my throw at us?

p.s. i realize this guy could be a fraud and his riddles are a pain in the a$$ and you can lead a horse to water and you can't make it drink so maybe he should make the riddles a little easier for those that aren't so great with riddles.

EDIT: I really must learn to speel

[edit on 10/5/2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform

"instead of blaming people for believing the opposite to the mainstream media, why not question why the media do not report the truth on all events."

I believe that the majority of the MSM is owned by 4 corporations. Getting to this point has taken years of patience and large amounts of money. The intention of this monolithic media was and is the presentation of the party-line and to make money. They have no intention of telling the truth. None.

Several months back, the west coast docks shut down for a day to protest the middle eastern wars and occupation. Reuters had a brief story for a short time. No other US mainstream media ran the story. I encountered the story while reading news reports in the foreign press!

No citizenry can make informed choices when they are fed a steady diet of propaganda, lies and omissions. It's time to treat these corporations (& the corrupt politicians they protect) like what they are -- enemies of the republic.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok is this guy in the know or simply nuts ?

The one question he asked , Question:

When did Lincoln free the slaves?

Well from my brief search , he never did .
As for the fox and the hen house riddle , if thats what it is ? My guess would be the roster or cock . What this means , I have no idea . My guess would be a reference to some form of enforcement figure maintaining order and and we are all slaves ?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

so you complain people believe the opposite to the media, then go on to say the media are not some truth telling machine. their a business and........

"But that's beside the point- a TV station or a newpaper are both businesses. You shouldn't just believe something because they say it, moreover, you shouldn't just believe something because they don't say it. "

so i should'nt just believe something because they say it? so why were you complaining because people believe the opposite to the media?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Because people just believe ridiculous things (look anywhere on this site) simply because the media DOESN'T report it. So they think they're on to something. If the media saying the sky is blue, people are like "It was on CNN, I don't believe it!" If someone else says the sky is red people would be like "Ya know, on saw on CNN they said the sky was blue, so it's obviously not...it might be red!" That's honestly retarded.

Believe something or don't believe something, but don't base it on Headline News either way. Besides that, those places always have sources. Look into those.

And, again, I've never known a respected media outlet to downright lie. Don't overlook that.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KOGDOG

Take your f... star spangled glasses off and look at the reality. The world is allready winning the war against the US. We are loosing our houses, our 401k's next and the world holds all our assets. Look at China, Russia and the Arab countries and count how much they own of our Dollars and Real Estate. It is now time to wake up to fight reality and not live in cuckoo land !!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Has anyone had luck in the past piecing together his cryptic talk ?

What is know in of this guy ? Has he been doing this long ?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"Believe something or don't believe something, but don't base it on Headline News either way. Besides that, those places always have sources. Look into those.

And, again, I've never known a respected media outlet to downright lie. Don't overlook that. "

well i agree abouts sources, but that works both ways, but what if the sources don't add up, or they have not shared ALL the facts surronding the event or news item.

it might not be outright lieing but it is misleading, and people lose trust once that becomes evident. that is what leds to them believing everything but what the media tells them.

i was simply trying to apply some understanding, to some of the mindsets.
and pointing out the media are not perfect, if they fail to fully inform the public, the public lose trust and become open to alternatives that hit the nail on the head in their view, because they no longer have a reason to trust the mainstream media.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking
The media's job is not to be some truth-telling machine, it's a business, and the business is out there to make money. Besides that, I haven't known any major media outlet to engage in outright lies that aren't quickly retracted days (at most) later.

I know this is an off topic discussion in this thread but:

Man, I guess we can just forget the media helping to spin the Gulf on Tonkin and then, years and years later even, never retracting or ammending their coverage of the event. In fact, go over the coverage of Vietnam, it's chocked full of lies that are never 'taken back'.

Or maybe the way every major television news outlet towed the line for the current administration back in 2002/2003 when the build up to Iraq was going on. Sift through that coverage, there are tons of lies.

They may not be in the buisness of outright lying all the time, but they do have a nice way of smudging the facts here and there...and here and there and here and there...

[edit on 10/5/0808 by spines]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform
I know this is an off topic discussion in this thread but:

Man, I guess we can just forget the media helping to spin the Gulf on Tonkin and then, years and years later even, never retracting or ammending their coverage of the event. In fact, go over the coverage of Vietnam, it's chocked full of lies that are never 'taken back'.

Or maybe the way every major television news outlet towed the line for the current administration back in 2002/2003 when the build up to Iraq was going on. Sift through that coverage, there are tons of lies.

The media wasn't lying in either of those cases. Reporting a lie without knowing any better (and it's stretch to say anything about Iraq was a lie anyway...) is very different from being part of something you know to be false and perpetuating it.

Anyway, my point is too many people believe something simply because it's not a mainstream belief. That makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't know why people get excited over the prospect of a prediction that would probably involve millions of people dying, and worse for those that survive... your relatives dying, your loved ones, starvation, disease, and other horrible thing. It's a very strange phenomena, I still don't get it. People get excited and actually HOPEFUL that certain disasters will happen. When Katrina hit, I was sickened by the excitement some people had. It was a new thing.. news.. something to get worked up over. Yet when the folks in my company got back from supporting this disaster, the stories they had were horrible. I guess if you had to tie dead children and babies to lightpoles with rope, to keep them from being swept away, so you can retrieve them later, you'd sing a different tune.

And I realize not everyone is like this. I just with some of those who probably have never really faced adversity before, would think twice before getting excited about prospects such as world wars.. and probably a dozen other topics I've seen on these boards. I see stuff like "Get ready, get your guns loaded and here we go!" with a "thumbs up'" icon, as if this is something really cool, that we should be looking forward to.

I can only hope that the leaders of nations have more sense, to realize that a world war with the weapons we have on hands these days, would be catostrophic and terrible. I hope it NEVER happens. People are so out of touch with reality, never having faced hard times, or are so desensatized by the media, that prospects which we should hope would NEVER happen, are greeted with enthusiasm and excitement. I get the feeling reading Nibiru threads, that people want it to happen SO badly. I just don't get it.

link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

I'd have to say that something is up. The anomalies that cause me to make these posts have stepped up their game, and I absolutely *have* to make these posts. They won't stop, and I can't get to sleep, no matter how much liquor I take! Things change for me daily, but I'll do anything to get my sleep, as anyone else will (duh!).

My only word is "help!"! No ambulances or crazy houses or anything like that, but please help! Stop them aliens from making me make these crazy posts, I could care less about this stupid stuff. I just want to play some video games. Get the psychic out of my head. Get my life back to normal (I'm desperate, please, help!).

Please, stop them aliens! Enough is enough! Please, help! Please! Enough is enough (crying). I have a bachelors degree, I'm not crazy! Please help!

This is crazy making these posts, I'll do absolutely anything to get my life back to normal. Human folks are a joke. They don't know anything.

Please Help! I need this crazy stuff to stop now, and I don't know of any other outlet! Please Help! No cops (they work for these folks), and no crazy stuff, just help! Thanks!

And keep in mind that anything can help. Thanks! Please! I'm trying to survive here! Please!

link   
reply to post by SuperViking

Reporting on false information is one thing, learning that you helped to perpetuate war on a complete falsity (Gulf of Tonkin to be specific), and to refuse to retract it...that is something different.

I will put it differently: It is in my, and many others, opinion, that the media exists soley as an extension of the government and the corperations which keep it alive with ad revenue (both of which are blurring more and more).

The internal memo sent out by the President of CNN during the build up to Iraq is a good example as well.

But we are off topic and if you want to continue the debate, I am all for u2u's.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SHNIPE
reply to post by Skelkie3

are you 100% sure hes actually dead? This IS a conspiracy site

I Love predictions. Anticipation is one of my favorite feelings. I cant see it being a good thing but its still "fun" to me

yeah I'm literally wringing my hands and drooling in adamant ANTICIPATION of WW3 beginning.
Anticipation is my favorite feeling.. i love predictions about millions of deaths, rapes and crime.

it makes me feel the best.

nothing personal, and not to be rude, but I think your comment is effing sick.

-

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

This is linked to the 7th, 2 DAYS AWAY

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
To be fair, Reinhardt said, "and the negative news that will move the market downward should occur Sept 15".

He did not say a market crash on Sept 15. He saw this as the day of the move downwards. Tomorrow is a big day too. Let's keep our eyes open.

I'm not saying this guy is 100% genuine, but he's definitely someone we should check up on, see what he thinks. If something big happens in the market tomorrow, this guy's website moves up 10 notches on my list of websites to look at first.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by AHostileMe]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the bad guys are usualy the guys who lose, i cant imagine how horrific a war of modern proportions could be if everyone gets involved. im going to set my intentions on that not happening.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join