It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
lol... I love how this post has moved from Reinhardts take on engineered conflict to whether americans are imperialistic bastards, to whether gog(?) comes into this at all...

I thought I had a fairly perceptive mind, but a lot of this is just way beyond me at the moment.

as someone said to me recently, "I cant wait till they run out of oil over there... then they'll be begging us not to nuke their sorry asses". Well... hmm.. what an a**hole.

Dave

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Interesting on Reinhardt's page today showing the North Atlantic and Russia's interest in Reykjavic. A website I've been kind of following for about two years now speaks of a sinking of a major warship in the North Atlantic...either an aircraft carrier or a full cruiser with about two thousand deaths. This he says triggers the stages of many events including an invasion of the U.S. by a foreign force. "This force will actually be NATO and the U.N.. The U.N. will invade the United States as peacekeepers! The U.N. will be a united communist force, stating they have come in to the U.S. to liberate the Americans from an occupying force. This is their plan".
He doesn't give any dates, but I found that site at least two years ago, and seeing that map on Reinhardt's post triggered something. Eerie

www.trumpetersmission.com

click on chronology of events

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
online.wsj.com...

Mr. Haarde also spoke of the potential loan from Russia, saying Iceland was on friendly terms with Russia and he had no indication that Moscow was "asking for something unusual or unnatural in return" for the loan. Iceland's central bank has said the loan has the blessing of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin.

Ughh

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
ALL other religions in the world use it other than Christianity. I'd link a video showing you this, but I'm 95% certain you wouldn't watch it.

Go ahead and post it! I will most certainly watch it and compare to my own conceptions.

Believing is something that I try to avoid; I am empirist and therefore I can only trust the impressions I have from within and from experience; although I do welcome others opinions but I don't let them affect my judgement.

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The way Rothschild and Zionists are mentioned in that post as creating Fascism (THEY DIDN'T) There is no doubt, this is Protocols of Zion Anti-Semitic Garbage! By using the term Zionists, they are not talking about Christians or Muslims. This is Anti-Jewish Propaganda.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

ALL other religions in the world use it other than Christianity. I'd link a video showing you this, but I'm 95% certain you wouldn't watch it.

Go ahead and post it! I will most certainly watch it and compare to my own conceptions.

Believing is something that I try to avoid; I am empirist and therefore I can only trust the impressions I have from within and from experience; although I do welcome others opinions but I don't let them affect my judgement.

Sincerely,

-v

Alright, I oblige. Let me know if you think all major religions use the exact same symbol except for Christianity. here is the 1st video, there are 5 in the series, all are about 10 minutes long, you must watch all 5, or 6, I don't exactly remember. Anyways,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED

The way Rothschild and Zionists are mentioned in that post as creating Fascism (THEY DIDN'T) There is no doubt, this is Protocols of Zion Anti-Semitic Garbage! By using the term Zionists, they are not talking about Christians or Muslims. This is Anti-Jewish Propaganda.

It has nothing to do with Jews, it's a letter Albert Pike wrote in 1871 describing what it would take to usher in the New World Order. It's very interesting though, he used the terms "Nazism" and "Zionism" 50 years before these were "known" terms.

When you take into account that what this member of the Illuminati had to say about the coming world wars, and what actually happened during these world wars you immediately understand that they were PLANNED by the Illuminati.

These satan-worshiping fruitcakes caused the world wars, and they went down EXACTLY how Albert Pike said they would in 1871.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The hexagram is a graphical representation of 3 dimensions. If you look at an x y z axis system in any CAD program at an isometric view, then rotate 60 degrees, you will see the origin of the hexagram. It is a symbol representing our dimension, and our perception. I can create a graphical of this phenomenon easily, though if you can imagine 3 intersecting planes (representing 3 dimension) and move them into an isometric view you will understand the origin of this symbol.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Is Reinhardt's site down?
can someone verify this?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by newguyhere2
Is Reinhardt's site down?
can someone verify this?

On Reinhardts site
it says he will be back up on Tuesday.
He is either being substituted, cloned or playing the part of Christopher Columbus in the parade.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Interesting.. any links to Albert Pike and his letter in 1871.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
maybe reinhardt didn't get enough nibbles on his $400 subscription offer, so he's trying to starve the followers. I check in, but that's for free. Morbid curiosity doesn't usually cost much. Regardless, i'm not sure who wants to pay for this kind of a flaky service.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Interesting.. any links to Albert Pike and his letter in 1871.

Yes my friend, it's on the previous page. I also sent to you in a U2U in case you read that first.

The Illuminati claim it doesn't exist "the letter", I mean, it is pretty damning to them.

They do have one thing going for them though, 9 out of 10 people are too concerned with "American Idol" and what Brittney and Paris are doing to look into it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Actually, I lied, 9 out of 10 is waaaaaaaaaaay to liberal.

More like 999 out of 1,000 are too concerned with other things to look into it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The letter must exist because the authors of the Protocols of Zion adapted it into their anti-semitic diatribe. The term 'Political Zionism' was coined in 1890-1891. Twenty years after Albert Pike's 1871 letter. Religious Zionism has been around since the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

OK, I watched first few parts and I think I already got the grasp
So they claim that hexagram is mark of saturn, or 'saetan' as it is pronounced in many cultures. But do you really trust this interpretation which is made upon false interpretation of cultures or religions that adopted this symbol?

I share your (assumed) view that man shouldn't make an image to worship, but I disagree that the hexagram is a 'star of satan' - even after looking at the 'proof' on those videos and in this case the proof hardly was any. So again, you take these readily connected dots and adopt them as your view without really trying to figure out the meaning of this symbol by your own imagination? You wildly go accusing that this planet of this system is work of evil and false worship, even tho it has protected our planet for so long time of incoming objects like meteors and alike. And then you accept the allegations made upon the very basis of false beliefs that have just used this symbol thinking it would grant them powers?

While I strongly reject worshipping of any symbols or objects, I wouldn't consider keeping them as a reminder and object of focusing. For that those who knows the true meanings behind these symbols there is true knowledge available and that beyond belief; those understand that symbols are merely psychological constructs and holds no power in itself but due the proper understanding. So you can paint all the pentagrams and other hokuspokus crusifixes on the walls and believe into their power to no avail, unless you don't understand the true meaning behind them; and you'll never understand that true meaning if you try to get it from what others have said about them, but you have to understand them personally.

That is all I have to say.

-v

[edit on 9-10-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This is like predicting WWIV. Technically we're on WW100 perhaps since the start of wars among many different peoples at once. War is a part of humanity because we're noobs who get easily offended or want to use the backs of others for our greed. Predicting WW3 is no kind of a prediction. It's only a question of when. And as far as sept 15 being predicted, really, how many thousands of people predicted the other 364 days of the 2008 year? If all of us here took a guess for a crash next year, someone will be right after just 365 guesses. Will they get threads too for praising? That's all it ever really is by the way, guesses.

I predict I'm going to eat at least once within the next 24 hours. Holy cow someone start a thread! This is going to be LEGENDARY if I eat at least once in the next 24 hours.

WWIII is going to happen. Millions of lives will be lost. Some billions of lives will be changed forever. How bad it is in the end will dictate whether or not we fight with sticks and stones in WWIV. It can't be avoided. All we can do is delay it for as long as possible.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Sincerely,

-v

Alright, I oblige. Let me know if you think all major religions use the exact same symbol except for Christianity. here is the 1st video, there are 5 in the series, all are about 10 minutes long, you must watch all 5, or 6, I don't exactly remember. Anyways,

www.youtube.com...

Negative. I know they dont.
my 2 centons.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Reinhardt is not charging for access to the site. The subscription thing was a joke and a parody based on Kramer's membership program.

Some people can't follow clues at all, apparently.

If you are willing to put in the time to do some research and follow the clues you would not only have direct access to talk with Reinhardt but you would also have the password to the locked parts of his site.

And please don't ask, I promised I wouldn't share nor post it.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

Oh, okay everyone, nevermind, they dont..

arcnaver said so.

What's on T.V. tonight?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join