It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

We dont go around calling each other idiots here.

Watch yourself. People are entitled to ask questions.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
plucky takes a nap and this is what I wake up to? World War 3! Great, just great! No, seriously, thanks. Great!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skelkie3
One thing about the messages in the link you provided, OP ; strange and eerie how this style reminds me of the way a relative of mine would write notes and letters. He was a lifelong intelligence agent...
The similarity is so striking, that I nearly jumped when I saw it... if the old guy weren't dead- I would assume it was him, this ' Reinhart '.

Have you researched any of his suggestions ?

I have a cousin in the CIA who also writes notes in a similar fashion. Very cryptic.

Reinhardt to me is no doubt an insider with real knowledge.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by ModernDystopia]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
yes it seems like the start of a conflict (it may be as simple as an assasination) feb 2009.....when legatus meet in the west indies..or a bit after 'when the checks have cleared'.....

also, he has a prediction due today for a stock market crash.....(but i'll let him off if it happens this week, as he made the prediction weeks ago..)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
im sorry, the death star will be fully operational.

anyone can say ww3 is comming, or imminent or whatever. sure maybe one day it will. gee, maybe sometime in 300 years or so. come on, thats dumb.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingwoody

History is written by the winners of the conflict. So if the US does get involved in a WW3 scenario, then it all depends on who wins, and which side the US is on.

I'm sure there were people during WW2, in Nazi Germany that thought they were doing the right thing, that believed they were doing good.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I think you should stop taking naps.

One of these days the world is going to end and you're going to miss it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
If you aren't aware of reinhardt, 2 months ago he predicted a crash of the stock markets on the 15th september which came true

What are you talking about? The stock market has not crashed since the late 1980s. There was no crash on September 15th.

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
I have heard many "whistleblowers" say that something BIG is going to happen this month and now the one who hasn't been wrong yet has said he is 100% positive that WW3 is imminent. This sends a chill down my spine.

So someone makes 1 prediction - is wrong - and then predicts World War III and you buy it?

Some people will believe anything...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

I also knew a guy who wrote like this. He was insane and eventually killed himself in the pond near my house.

I am not insinuating that this Reinhardt fellow is a highly functioning insane person, but I do find it odd how things like this can be taken as someone 'getting the word out', and how others just like it can be seen as the obviously insane or a trail of breadcrumbs left to lead us down a specific, and false, trail.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

So someone makes 1 prediction - is wrong - and then predicts World War III and you buy it?

A lot of people here will believe absolutely anything as long as it goes against anything they see on TV or read in a newspaper. I'm sure there are old threads here about how the Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie marriage is a government conspiracy, too.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperViking

I got a bet with my bookie for 11/11 as a launch date. Just spit balling here. I have also covered nov. 10th and 12, kinda like people do with roulette.
Not that I want anything bad to happen, but if it does I would like to nail my bookie one last time.
Seems like people like numbers 9/11, 7/7, 08/08/08.

Anyway, I must repeat, I am just spit balling. My bookie is snickering at me.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperViking

A lot of people here will believe absolutely anything as long as it goes against anything they see on TV or read in a newspaper. I'm sure there are old threads here about how the Brad Pitt-Angelina Jolie marriage is a government conspiracy, too.

thats what happens when the media does not report the truth on all matters, people lose trust. instead of blaming people for believing the opposite to the mainstream media, why not question why the media do not report the truth on all events.

any paranoia from the public is simply a side effect from the amount of lies they have been told leading upto the present state of paranoia.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform

Originally posted by SuperViking

thats what happens when the media does not report the truth on all matters, people lose trust. instead of blaming people for believing the opposite to the mainstream media, why not question why the media do not report the truth on all events.

any paranoia from the public is simply a side effect from the amount of lies they have been told leading upto the present state of paranoia.

The media's job is not to be some truth-telling machine, it's a business, and the business is out there to make money. Besides that, I haven't known any major media outlet to engage in outright lies that aren't quickly retracted days (at most) later.

But that's beside the point- a TV station or a newpaper are both businesses. You shouldn't just believe something because they say it, moreover, you shouldn't just believe something because they don't say it. There's a thing called 'critical thinking' and it's in very, very short supply here.

I love this board, but only for the humor, and I know I'm not alone. If more people vetted their thoughts with facts, perhaps this board would be taken seriously.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Star! and Flag! Thanks for the info.

He has been right on the $$$ before. I will be following close.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Like this, see:

Originally posted by savetimerushonline
we are just like pre world war 2 only Bush is Hitler and the reishtag fire is the world trade centre.. ww2 introduced the world to the UN, ww3 will give the UN much broader and more powerful faschist global control, and bring about a one world currency, army, religion etc etc.

It's one thing to think that, and it's kinda funny/sad that people really think that (in 50 years a paragraph like this won't even be laughed at, it'll be puzzled over by regular people, like if someone wrote this in the 30s about FDR or 1820s about Jackson, or during the Civil War about Lincoln), but it's not like absolutely hilarious until you keep in mind that the dude said this:

you would have had to of been asleep for the last 7 years (since 911) or an idiot, if you are not awake to the fact that

Then it's like...who's the idiot again?

C R I T I C A L T H I N K I N G

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by savetimerushonline

Uncool and completely goes against what we practice on ATS.
This board is a place to discuss and even at times to debate it is not for name calling like you are back in grade school and are ticked off that someone pulled your pig tails.
Learn to act like an adult or move on...
I think you owe Dg an apology.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Great, World War III. The people in control will profit from that too.

And the idiots fighting a conventional war are just the pawns in the entire system for the elite to make money, from both sides.

War is never the answer.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a long time ago i decided to break everything that was given
to see if i could rebuild my chapel and fall to my knees
raise my hands trembling

this thimble and thread
i sew my mask with human skin to form a thin veneer
thick enough to withstand the brand

spit the sickle comrade
fashion your passion from the christ child
style yourself after one

i broke my face into many different pieces
reassemble and transform the gorgon
my chores remain undone and sundry

i became undone under the sun
here comes the moon
bloom my flower and sour the milk

master the hunt and stunt the growth
lie in your filth pig bigot
ive thrown my jig in the rigging already

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm 100% positive that he thinks WW3 is 100% imminent. And, I'm 100% positive that WW3 will occur sometime within the next 100 years.

Flag, mark, check, gold star and smiley face --you all heard and read it here first, but I'm only 25% sure of THAT, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join