It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Has anyone seen any historical events which occured after a world market crash? And if so, how often have there been major wars breaking out afterwards?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Maybe the wold war 3 Reinhardt was refgerring to was the blood bath on the global markets on Oct 7 which is now seeing a whole lot of nations to halt trading in their respective indices?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

My goodness, why do you disagree with virtually everything I say? You seem to be an adversary. Well, let's see what GOD has to say about the "star of David":

I am sorry, I do not know how to put this nicely. I do not disagree with people, then hold me not as an adversary. I disagree with matters and you often seem to bring up matters that I disagree on.

Please stop using bible quotes when I especially asked for it:

Originally posted by v01i0
Of course I know that you can propably post some backup for your claims, but I can do it as well, so it would be kinda pointless to do so, therefore we'll have to think it out by ourselfes

Try to figure out by your own imagination what in world could two interlaid triangles stand for? How can you make it out of a symbol of satan?

Yes, I know it was 'star of Solomon', but do you know that it was known in Indian mythology before it was even introduced in judaism? You can find pictures of those stars from many ancient artefacts and old ruins and paintings.

I know that my plea goes for deaf ears, but please for once, try using your direct connection to god instead of reading all the stuff from a dead book and then repeating it like a parrot! Some authority could write a book about sex being unnatural, and even it is pressed on black and white upon valuable looking paper, it doesen't mean it is true!! You just have to use common sense to figure it out.

However I thank you for your effort in all these answers and your enthuasism in writing these forums; without people like you the conversation would die out instanty

Nevertheless, I do not appreciate answers quoted from bible if the author seem uncapable of processing thought himself; so I sincerely ask you for the last time to leave out the bible quotes and give a response to according your own thought, what does that symbol (hexagram) represent?

As I said before, my interpretation would be that there are two different entities bind together in perfect way; and I tend to think that these entities are 'soul' and 'body', or 'will' and 'matter' or 'energy' and 'substance'. I cannot figure out how it would make it 'star of Satan', unless you consider existence itself to be out from Satan.

Sincerely,

-v

[edit on 8-10-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED
Everyone might want to mark their calendars October 20th (7th day Sukkot Festival of Huts) when the war of GoguMagog escalates. GogUMagog started seven years ago. The website www.dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com 'Final stage of GogUMagog'.

I thought Revelations put this war 1000 years after the 2nd coming of Christ. How could it have started 7 years ago, because you hate Bush?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by arc_mar
Maybe the wold war 3 Reinhardt was refgerring to was the blood bath on the global markets on Oct 7 which is now seeing a whole lot of nations to halt trading in their respective indices?

Now, you're just trolling me I guess. Please provide a link to a "World War 3" refrence made by Reinhardt. "wold war 3" will be acceptable as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Yes, I know it was 'star of Solomon', but do you know that it was known in Indian mythology before it was even introduced in judaism? You can find pictures of those stars from many ancient artefacts and old ruins and paintings.

Yes, believe me, I'm aware... the 6 pointed "star of Solomon" is one of the marks of the beast.

ALL other religions in the world use it other than Christianity. I'd link a video showing you this, but I'm 95% certain you wouldn't watch it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver

Everyone might want to mark their calendars October 20th (7th day Sukkot Festival of Huts) when the war of GoguMagog escalates. GogUMagog started seven years ago. The website www.dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com 'Final stage of GogUMagog'.

I thought Revelations put this war 1000 years after the 2nd coming of Christ. How could it have started 7 years ago, because you hate Bush?

Nope, I've been an avid student of Eschatology for over a decade, the Gog - Magog war begins before the 7 year Tribulation.

The 2nd seal, Red horse of the Apocalypse is WW III. 2+ Billion people will die in a matter of weeks. Then another 1 Billion in due time from the famines and pestilence. (Black and Pale horses)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
So I'm confused. Is that before or after Israel gets attacked by a huge army, armed with swords?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation
So I'm confused. Is that before or after Israel gets attacked by a huge army, armed with swords?

"Swords" means weapons of warfare.

The word "gun" wasn't a term until the 17th century. Are you seriously suggesting that the apostle John should have used a 17th century word to describe what he saw in his vision? Or do you think possibly he wrote using words he knew?

Moot point.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
did reinhardt predict his own greed? I wonder how many out there are willing to pay the $400 price for access to his ramblings, never knowing when the next time his site will be down. It's not because he is tempermental, it's because his site has exceeded it's quota. There was a brief time when his provider flashed a warning to this effect. And for $400, don't you think you should be able to ask the master a question without having to memorize the history of world market crashes?

[edit on 10/8/2008 by oregonedge]

[edit on 10/8/2008 by oregonedge]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I've been a fly on the wall for a couple of weeks now and this is my first reply. Has anyone ever talked about how easy it would be to cripple all of our military might by destroying our gps array?? As a nation we rely so much upon this technology that I can not think of a more effective way for a multi-nation attack on the U.S. to begin.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I've been a fly on the wall for a couple of weeks now and this is my first reply. Has anyone ever talked about how easy it would be to cripple all of our military might by destroying our gps array?? As a nation we rely so much upon this technology that I can not think of a more effective way for a multi-nation attack on the U.S. to begin.

We have redundant programs, and secondly, our rival countries rely on GPS weaponry as well.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I asked a question on this site a short time ago, whether the World Bank and IMF could use this Crash they created to take control of the banking system..... I think I have my answer......

Global financial crisis: does the world need a new banking 'policeman’?

So, as the world’s central bankers gather this week in Washington DC for an IMF-World Bank conference to discuss the crisis, the big question they face is whether it is time to establish a global economic “policeman” to ensure the crash of 2008 can never be repeated.

In essence, any organisation with the power to police the global economy would have to include representatives of every major country – a United Nations of economic regulation. Robert Zoellick, president of the World Bank, identified the weakness of the current system this week when he said international organisations that excluded countries such as China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Russia were outdated

and maybe this has some significance to Reinhart's riddles

Rabbi calls his speech to Catholic bishops a 'signal of hope'

VATICAN CITY (AFP) — A rabbi who became the first Jew to address a synod of Catholic bishops on Monday said his presence sent a "signal of hope" after a history of "blood and tears" between Christians and Jews.

"I deeply feel that standing here before you is very meaningful," Shear-Yashuv Cohen, the Grand Rabbi of Haifa, told the 253 bishops.

"It brings with it a signal of hope and a message of love, co-existence and peace for our generation, and for generations to come."

Cohen, who is co-president of a commission for dialogue between the Vatican and Israel, added: "There is a long, hard and painful history of the relationship between our people, our faith and the Catholic Church leadership and followers, a history of blood and tears."

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I just read a short article at www.debka.com of Israel's military on stand-by alert for the Yom Kippur holiday. They suggested October 8-9 might be a Syrian attack on Lebanon and the Golan Heights. The old curse 'May you live in interesting times' is appropriate for this year. The October 20th date for GogUMagog is from the calculations of the Vilna Gaon (Genius of Vilna) who lived 1720-1799. Gog can be translated as From George to George. (George Washington to George W Bush?)

[edit on 8-10-2008 by PGTWEED]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I just read a short article at www.debka.com of Israel's military on stand-by alert for the Yom Kippur holiday. They suggested October 8-9 might be a Syrian attack on Lebanon and the Golan Heights. The old curse 'May you live in interesting times' is appropriate for this year. The October 20th date for GogUMagog is from the calculations of the Vilna Gaon (Genius of Vilna) who lived 1720-1799. Gog can be translated as From George to George. (George Washington to George W Bush?)

The Bible spells out who Gog is. The leader of Russia. "Rosh and Tubal" More specifically, the former soviet republics which are majority muslim now.

Also the 9th of Av is the most dreaded day in all of Israel. Everything terrible that has happened to them has happened on this date.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Although Reinhardt Predictions are correct thus Far. WWIII Could be the Most Accurate. here is One Interesting Tibit of Information that was Written in 1871 that were the Plots and Plans for three Great Wars. now Mind you this was in 1871 Written By Albert Pike Himself...

1. The First World War is to be fought for the purpose of destroying the Tsar in Russia, as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild in 1815. The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity. The differences between the British and German empires are to be used to foment this war.

2. The Second World War is to be used to foment the controversy between fascism and political Zionism with the oppression of Jews in Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people. This is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds’ created) and increase the power of political Zionism. This war is also designed to increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of united Christendom.

3. The Third World War is to be played out by stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the Islamic world and the political Zionists off against one another. Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and economic exhaustion.

and Shoot. All the Hatred Between the Western and Muslim World Already Stirred up at this time? I mean dang, we already blamed them for the mishaps of 911....

here is the External Source.

www.thesynagogueofsatan.com...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Nibru1981]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

There maybe more than one interpretation of the identity of Gog.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Nibru1981

The anti-semitic Protocols of Zion garbage belongs in the garbage can!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

There maybe more than one interpretation of the identity of Gog.

I'm sure there are hundreds, but if you look at the actual countries named, there is only one way to read the prophecies...

Literally.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Nibru1981

The anti-semitic Protocols of Zion garbage belongs in the garbage can!

He's not talking about that stuff, he is talking about a letter Albert Pike (Illuminati), wrote in 1871. Their plan to take the world over into a single government after 3 world wars,

www.threeworldwars.com...

[edit on 8-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join