It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by Alienmojo

Reinhardt constantly deletes his stuff to make way for new predictions and suggestions.

What a douche bag.... why does he delete his stuff. Oh yeah... I know... so that when his ridiculous predictions don't pan out there is no evidence of his douche-ness. What a tool.

-Euclid

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
reply to post by Alienmojo

unfortunately you missed it, Reinhardt constantly deletes his stuff to make way for new predictions and suggestions.

Reinhardt never said World War three! Why doesn't someone change the thread title?!?!?!?!!?

he said:

world war (or to be more technically correct every nation with economic problems will wage war with their favorite enemies).

PLEASE get this straight!!

EDIT: I have sent a U2U to the thread author requesting a title alteration.
The difference is between a widespread major superpowered conflict versus worldwide yet smaller regional conflicts as well as conflicts within nations and nation states.

[edit on 10/7/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

chill out, reinhardt always speaks in riddles and so you have to read between the lines. It's the way i interpret it, and you may interpret it differently. He says "a world war" so if world war 3 isn't a world war then what is it. It's just my interpretation so chill out.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

Exactly. Reinfart said "World War".

We've already had 2 "World Wars". The next one will be *gasp*..

WW III

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Pssssttt!

Shhhhhh!!! - Sorry I'm whispering, but listen, I wanted to share a secret with you American guys before you make yourselves look even more ridiculous.

I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but "Stargate" & "Red Dawn" aren't real life - they were just films & TV programs - that stuff is make believe, like when they tell you that the US are the "good guys" & are invading foreign countries & bombing their civilians to free them.

There isn't really a stargate, & Red Dawn was a really, REALLY bad film playing to the brain dead, unquestioning "patriot" otherwise known as the Fascist to the rest of the World.

You might not realise it since non of you have the faintest idea whats going on outside of your own backyards, but the US are the only people on Earth who honestly believe that the US are "good guys."

Everyone else thinks that you're beligerent, war mongering, nazis, & that really you're not interested in bringing "freedom" to the rest of the World, but like Adolfs lot want to steal all of the goodies for yourselves.

You can't bully the rest of the World into liking you, question is why do you need to? Have 5.5 Billion people got it wrong, or is it you lot that have been watching too much YEEHAW tv?

Now, who's going to be the first of you "good guys" to bring peace, freedom, & democracy to me by threatening to shoot, maim, or Nuke me?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Power_Semi]

Now I want to share something with you.

Americans, British, Germans, Polish, Russians, Iraqis, Iranians, etc. do not exist.

It is only we the people. The government came up with these titles to seperate, control, and conquer us, we, the people.

The governments know that we together can never be controlled by the minority. Only if we allow ourselves to be seperated can we fall under their control.

Governments don't give us freedoms, they don't give us food, they don't give us fair treatment, they don't give a damn. We the people demand it.

When we allow ourselves to be seperated and our loud voice split into pieces then we all lose. Some more than others, but in the end it comes to all of us.

We come here together by your blood or ours to water the tree of liberty.

That saying is not for Americans, not for British, not for Iraqis, or Iranians.

These words, these truths, this call to freedom is we, us, the peoples duty.

So when you talk of 'hating Americans' you talk of nothing else but hating yourself.

Instead of fighting/hating us, we, the people. Help fight our common enemy and together we will water the tree of liberty for a better and future generation.

Help us so we can help you. Help yourself.

Your neighbor, your brother, your sister, your cousin, your father, your mother, your aunt, your uncle, your friend,

We the people.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
LOL @ my "opinion". It's called the Geneva Conventions. I wasn't at them Your OPINIONS do NOT change International Law.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

So this war, which is founded on broken laws put forth by criminals, isn't being fought fairly by the people of the country we invaded? We send in tanks, helicopters, and modern weapons wielded by soldiers wearing camouflage and you think that looking like a civilian and fighting in the streets near their homes is unfair? They look like civilians because a lot of them are......................civilians.

88-96,000 civilians dead so far, those bombs we drop are doing a great job.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by born²

well said. I couldn't have put it better myself.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This guy has made so many predictions some of them are bound to be right.

It's like this if you talk and BS enough, eventually some of will be correct.

Odd's just happen to be in this guys favor. His track record on predictions, and his MO are very poor.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I personally think we are on the verge of WW3,even before hearing Reinhardt's prediction. Between the Georgian conflict pissing Russia off, the armament "supposedly" being shipped to Venezuela by Russia, the Iranian "dirty" ship cargo from China, Russia's warning to the USA about attacking Iran amid the countless other things we're hearing about on a day to day basis it seems now. Most of the Eastern side of the world doesn't like America too much right now. Plus don't you think Russia needs as much energy as we do, with the world supply running out maybe Russia is ready to claim it's huge stake in the Middle East again by backing Iran and the other nations that don't like us. they could match us nuke for nuke for a while still before they ran out.. Cold war if it wasn't cold anyone?

Main thing I fear is if the Chinese and Korean nations get involved if there is a invasion on US soil. China's army is huge, manpower wise, they have alot more foot soldiers than we do. With the American public getting fatter and lazier every generation, it was different during the American Revolution cause the general public were more physically fit from how hard it was to live and strive.

Not to mention if Obama get elected I've heard mention of the outlaw the sell of semi-auto and above weapons. Me myself have a few guns for the just incase situation. i.e. Invasion, Zombie attack, alien attack etc. I'm a firm believer in the 2nd amendment ,but I wouldn't go out on a spree. But I don't know if 4 more years of Bush-like doctrine is what we want.

I hope we all make the right decision and get the right man in the office on Nov 4th,
Better yet, I hope all this October 14th hype is true....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerKing

LOL @ my "opinion". It's called the Geneva Conventions. I wasn't at them Your OPINIONS do NOT change International Law.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by NOTurTypical]

So this war, which is founded on broken laws put forth by criminals, isn't being fought fairly by the people of the country we invaded? We send in tanks, helicopters, and modern weapons wielded by soldiers wearing camouflage and you think that looking like a civilian and fighting in the streets near their homes is unfair? They look like civilians because a lot of them are......................civilians.

88-96,000 civilians dead so far, those bombs we drop are doing a great job.

They look like civilians just like our ancestors did when the "Uniform wearing" English Redcoats marched into America. The Continental Army was made up of ordinary civilians just like you and me. They did just what we would do (I hope) if say China decided to invade us to show us how Communism is so Great and how it has worked for them for centuries.
Skip the uniforms lets start blasting them straight back to China.
Could that be what the Iraqis are trying to do to us?

Just wondering????

Pegasus

Sorry OP we have strayed way off topic. My apologies.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerKing

So this war, which is founded on broken laws put forth by criminals, isn't being fought fairly by the people of the country we invaded?

Excuse me? What "broken laws" are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pegasus1

They look like civilians just like our ancestors did when the "Uniform wearing" English Redcoats marched into America. The Continental Army was made up of ordinary civilians just like you and me.

Moot point, there were no Geneva Conventions in the 18th century. Secondly, I guarantee you our ancestors fighting the British didn't hide behind their wives and children to shoot at the Redcoats, nor did they place cannons on the roofs of hospitals.

They faced them in woods, swamps, and open fields. Not city streets.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Calm down mate, I was only playing devils advocate.

In reference to your post below, I think there has been a deliberate effort, in the UK at least, to get communities to band together because of religion, sexuality, nationality, colour, or any other distinguishing feature in order to split society from a big group of "us" into lots of small groups of "them". I think we saw it start with Thatcher destroying the unions, the only way common people could stick together in opposition. Now how likely is it that the muslims will stick shoulder to shoulder with the christians - their beliefs, goals, & needs/wants are totally opposed.

Anyway, if we're all the same, then who are we fighting?

I didn't say that I hated Americans, I said that the vast majority of the World does - if you still believe that they're all wrong & there's not some underlying fundamental problem with how the US conducts itself abroad then you're lying to yourself.

Finally this: "we will water the tree of liberty" is the kind of guff that only an American would say out loud, & worse still actually believe that he was saying something with meaning.

It is pure & unadulterated jingoistic propaganda that Americans seem to love - as if by saying a few empty words that appear as some idealistic metaphor you can continue to con yourselves into thinking that you really are bringing peace, democracy, & freedom to the World - by dropping more bombs on it.

Is the US really a democracy? Are you all really free? Why do you imagine that people around the World hate the US? Have you any idea?

I'm just asking....

Originally posted by born²

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Pssssttt!

Shhhhhh!!! - Sorry I'm whispering, but listen, I wanted to share a secret with you American guys before you make yourselves look even more ridiculous.

I'm sorry to have to break this to you, but "Stargate" & "Red Dawn" aren't real life - they were just films & TV programs - that stuff is make believe, like when they tell you that the US are the "good guys" & are invading foreign countries & bombing their civilians to free them.

There isn't really a stargate, & Red Dawn was a really, REALLY bad film playing to the brain dead, unquestioning "patriot" otherwise known as the Fascist to the rest of the World.

You might not realise it since non of you have the faintest idea whats going on outside of your own backyards, but the US are the only people on Earth who honestly believe that the US are "good guys."

Everyone else thinks that you're beligerent, war mongering, nazis, & that really you're not interested in bringing "freedom" to the rest of the World, but like Adolfs lot want to steal all of the goodies for yourselves.

You can't bully the rest of the World into liking you, question is why do you need to? Have 5.5 Billion people got it wrong, or is it you lot that have been watching too much YEEHAW tv?

Now, who's going to be the first of you "good guys" to bring peace, freedom, & democracy to me by threatening to shoot, maim, or Nuke me?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Power_Semi]

Now I want to share something with you.

Americans, British, Germans, Polish, Russians, Iraqis, Iranians, etc. do not exist.

It is only we the people. The government came up with these titles to seperate, control, and conquer us, we, the people.

The governments know that we together can never be controlled by the minority. Only if we allow ourselves to be seperated can we fall under their control.

Governments don't give us freedoms, they don't give us food, they don't give us fair treatment, they don't give a damn. We the people demand it.

So when you talk of 'hating Americans' you talk of nothing else but hating yourself.

Instead of fighting/hating us, we, the people. Help fight our common enemy and together we will water the tree of liberty for a better and future generation.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

"I think in this case international law stood in the way of doing the right thing."
Richard Perle - November 2003
www.guardian.co.uk...

Clear enough for you? Because I'm done with your game.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TylerKing

"I think in this case international law stood in the way of doing the right thing."
Richard Perle - November 2003
www.guardian.co.uk...

Clear enough for you? Because I'm done with your game.

LOL, just cuz Richard Pearle says so, it must be true???

Fact: The 1991 Gulf War was ended by a CEASE-FIRE AGREEMENT, not a "Peace Treaty".

What is the significance of this you ask?

That means that party A can resume military actions anytime party B violates said cease-fire agreement. Untill party A and party B sign a peace accord.

Learn the fundamental difference between a "cease-fire agreement" and a "peace treaty".

Use Goggle if necessary.

LOL @ my "game".

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Fight them face to face? SURE!!!! Ask any Marine or Army soldier. Too bad they won't present themselves for combat, nor will they wear distinguishable uniforms. (war crimes)

Kind of sounds like how the colonies won the revolutionary war, huh?

BTW, that’s the Paluxy River in your avatar right? I’ve walked in those footsteps myself.

Just thought I’d add to the spinning out of control off topic posts.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
here's some more off topic... looks like the web bots are wrong. October 7 is almost over and no 911 like event

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The web bot is rubbish. Of course if you plug in words about certain topics, relating words will be produced. What do you get when you type in the date, and the words "world peace" or "fluffy bunnies." Do we get messages of gloom and doom? Of course not. Nothing like a self-authenticating 'prediction' to get everyone in a dither, predicting gloom, doom, and war. If you type in a date where the ONLY discussion about said date, is predictions of horrible events, of course you are going to get horrible results. GIGO as they say (garbage in, garbage out).

Between that and some dude making nebulous predictions not at all based on any facts (names or specifics), it certainly got everyone in an uproar. Because people have an obsession for wanting excitement... something new, something unexpected. Peace is boring! People like drama, and disasters gives them all that and more. So it's easy as sticking two legos together, to make people foam at the mouth over this stuff.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

Fight them face to face? SURE!!!! Ask any Marine or Army soldier. Too bad they won't present themselves for combat, nor will they wear distinguishable uniforms. (war crimes)

Kind of sounds like how the colonies won the revolutionary war, huh?

BTW, that’s the Paluxy River in your avatar right? I’ve walked in those footsteps myself.

Just thought I’d add to the spinning out of control off topic posts.

I've already discussed the Revolutionary war.

1. there was no Geneva Conventions in the 18th century.
2. Colonial soldiers didn't intermingle with non-combatants, they face the Redcoats in open fields, woods, and swamps. (I'm very learned on the Revolutionary war, Brigadier General Francis Marion is my great, great, great grandfather.)
3. Colonial soldiers didn't place cannons on top of hospitals, they didn't have command centers in schools.

Comparing what terrorists/insurgents do in Iraq with what Colonial soldiers did during the Revolutionary War is not comparing apples to apples. Colonial soldiers didn't intermingle with innocent non-combatants.

You walked the riverbanks??
What was your impression? Is it true that these footsteps also run under rock not yet lifted up? I'm biased, but my opinion is it's proof man walked with dinosaurs.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by oregonedge
here's some more off topic... looks like the web bots are wrong. October 7 is almost over and no 911 like event

Wow, I don't know why this post ^ doesn't have 30+ stars. My thoughts EXACTLY!

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join