It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt predicts WW3!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Akrion_Mask
For those of you who follow Reinhardt web site and writings I would like to recommend the 2nd Zeitgeist movie to help you with the understanding of some of the concepts mentioned at R site.

The concept of "Economy Hitmen" and debasement of currency particularly is of importance.

Hope this video helps:

Zeitgeist 2

LOL. "Atlas Shrugged" by Anne Rand was commissioned by the Rothschilds as their NWO blueprint.

Anyone who knows this fact also knows these bankers would bankrupt themselves to usher in the 3rd World War needed to usher in their NWO.

Well, some of us have known this, no one has wanted to listen for almost 30 years now...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You know what kills me the most is that there are so many unaware people out there whom have no idea that any of this is going around their very own heads.

And I DID just get the chills.

That is so very, very strange because I have had the strangest feeling that something very [not good] bad is going to happen. Yes I know that's strange to say... but I don't believe I'm the only one to think it. Anybody else out there feel that way

Cm

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
For some reason, I think the stocks will drop about half of what they did yesterday, if that.. and that's it. No cataclysmic event, no WWIII, nothing. Which is good. Seriously, it is. Don't want a war.. it's bad.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConMi27
You know what kills me the most is that there are so many unaware people out there whom have no idea that any of this is going around their very own heads.

And I DID just get the chills.

That is so very, very strange because I have had the strangest feeling that something very [not good] bad is going to happen. Yes I know that's strange to say... but I don't believe I'm the only one to think it. Anybody else out there feel that way

Cm

Of course, Jesus Christ said "the generation that sees Israel become a nation will be the generation that witnesses the end of days."

Israel has been a nation for 60 years now.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

If I had a ha-penny for every time I've heard that. It could happen but I don't think so. Holla where my peeps at?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

devious1 I would like to stat that he has been correct 100% but for all to remember that martial law is 100% when banks shut down so F.E.M.A under state of emergency of economic reasons lets say and off to the camps we go.Now the result is F.E.M.A camps are mostly located at military bases some which have closed, (follow me ) military bases are first on nuke strikes population control amended.Nuclear war would kill but a small portion of us in our current places known as home.This whole concept is so perfectly put together it will resolve most of the ultimate goals.N.W.O. population control,food water and their power wealth which they stole from us but for all that still live well take a shot with avion flu their is no vaccine but how many alleged vaccines where sold to china ,un,usa myself i have a plan hope everyone else does.To die for our childrens future for freedom is no loss but to die with your hand down is a deserving death.People its to late to stop the down fall but when the smoke clears and we arise justice will be served and freedom will be regained.Be safe lay low but stay free at any cost our day will come and we will prevail

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This reinhardt guy is quite the character. He is pretty low key. Anyone following the market intently could have forseen the crash. Predicting world war 3 is particulary easy to do right now with the amount of world turmoil. I think 50% of ats has predicted it in the past two years. I would not think much of it, and honestly if it does happen. I wouldnt say he was right because of strenuous research. I would say it was because of good timing.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by headintheclouds]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
WW3 can't happen.

Before each world war the was a Tesla technology transfer
to Germany.

No more Tesla so no more world wars.

However if some Tesla technology is transfered again then we
may have a better chance of wining the next world war in seconds.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Of course, Jesus Christ said "the generation that sees Israel become a nation will be the generation that witnesses the end of days."

Israel has been a nation for 60 years now.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

Where at in the bible does it say that?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Any one who did any reasearch on topic what so ever, could have made that prediction.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
WW3 can't happen.

Before each world war the was a Tesla technology transfer
to Germany.

No more Tesla so no more world wars.

However if some Tesla technology is transfered again then we
may have a better chance of wining the next world war in seconds.

You better freshen up on the plan for the future 3 world wars Albert Pike laid out in 1871.

**Take notice to his plan for WW II... "Nazism" and "Zionism" wouldn't be movements for yet another 50 years when he wrote this Illuminati letter.**

"They" are following a BLUEPRINT.

3 World Wars

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reinhardt suggested that space tech was to become an investment opportunity....i found this..

Top Area 51 ‘Stargate Commander’ Given Total Control Of $700 Billion US Bailout
Oct. 6, 2008
Russian Military reports circulating in the Kremlin today are stating that the entire $700 billion bailout package just signed into law by President Bush has been put into the hands of one single man by the US Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson in one of the strangest moves yet committed by the United States in its managing the total collapse of the World’s entire financial structure.

What makes this move so strange is that the man being tasked with saving the entire Western banking structure is an Indian-American named Neel Kashkari [photo second left] who though currently serving as the senior advisor to the US Treasury Secretary is better known in Russian Intelligence circles as the American aerospace engineer known as the ‘Stargate Commander of Area 51’ as prior to his entering the higher echelons of the US financial structure was one of NASA’s top scientists who created, among other technological wonders, the James Webb Space Telescope which is due to replace the failing Hubble.

Mr. Kashkari, these reports state, was employed by the American defense conglomerate TRW, which among its many government contracts includes its ultra secret projects at the Groom Lake, Nevada, otherwise known as Area 51:

“Area 51”, officially designated as an "operating location near Groom Lake, Nevada", is the nation's leading-edge aerospace research, development and testing complex, managed by the Air Force Flight Test Center Detachment 3 (AFFTC DET 3), headquartered at Edwards Air Force Base in Southern California.

This sprawling Nevada site is one of America's most vital conglomerate defense R & D complexes with a primary emphasis on weapons systems integration with avionics and aeronautics, employing an average of anywhere from 1200 to 1800 defense contractors personnel who work with various projects under highly compartmentalized programs and in various shifts and durations, such as on daily basis, weekly or even months-long assignments. The huge complex is equipped with fully sufficient accommodations for the contractors personnel who need to stay on the base until their assignments or projects are completed.”

These reports further state that Mr. Kashkari had just returned to the United States from Iraq where he was the lead investigator into the mass suicide of American troops attempting to ‘open’ what is described as a ‘stargate’ in the ancient Iraqi city of Babylon, and as we had previously reported on in our September 10th report “US Troops Commit Mass Suicide After Babylon ‘Stargate’ Opened”.

This task was particularly suited to Mr. Kashkari, these reports continue, due to his previous work with what is described as the ‘ancient technology’ currently being held by the United States at their Area 51 complex, and which has long been rumored to also hold the remains of aliens and their spacecrafts retrieved by the Americans over the past 60 years, and which earned him the Russian Intelligence codename of ‘Stargate Commander’.

Though it will most certainly pass without either knowledge, or comment, among the American people why the staggering sum of $700 billion entrusted by them to their government is going to an aerospace engineer instead of a World-Class economist, it has not escaped ours, especially when viewed in the light of these Americans last attempt to open the Babylon Stargate which resulted in the near destruction of CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) which was being used as the ‘power source’ for this attempt to ‘contact the gods’, and which we had reported on previously in our September 11th report “CERN Attempt To ‘Talk To God’ Nails Heart Of Earth…Again”.

Further to be noticed of these events is that Pope Benedict XVI has begun the historic reading of the entire Christian Bible from Rome, and which is one of the

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Matthew chapter 24.

Christ always refers to the future nation of Israel as "the fig tree".

The "star of David" is a pagan symbol adopted by Solomon, it's the "star of Mammon" a.k.a satan.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Part of me is kind of freaked out by all this Reinhardt hype, regardless of legitimacy. Another part of me wonders if he is just a really intelligent eccentric who likes lots of attention. Locking and unlocking your site is kind of a weird control tactic. But, maybe he's the prophet of our time... guess we'll know in a few hours.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I think, after some research, Reinhardt might be trying to show you this that is heading our way. Get ready for your Reichstag fires. Why is his forum password protected now? I think he knows it's coming and doesn't want to get in crap for giving the heads up to everyone perhaps.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Ah ok thanks man.

not a one liner

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Mr Headshot]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

Interesting story - sources ?

Love to read more.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by maudeeb

www.fourwinds10.com..../siterun_data/government/banking_and_taxation_irs_and_insurance/social_security/news.php?q=1223311341

theres the link mate. no worries..

not a one liner...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by SuperViking
look it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we are on the brink of ww3.

If you are going to quote, please show your sources, it is basic etiquette but also, I would really like to know where that ridiculous comment comes from!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by triplesod]

May not take a "rocket scientist", but it sure will take a lot of Rockets...

P.S. As for your signature, one of the happiest nights of my life, even thou I am a Spurs fan...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
im not big on stargates etc.....but the above story that i posted earlier does have merit...

From The TimesOctober 7, 2008

Business big shot: Neel KashkariTom Bawden
A space technology whizz who works in the US Treasury is expected to be appointed to run one of the world's largest investment funds. Neel Kashkari, 35, who developed technology for Nasa missions in his first career, is thought to have been chosen to oversee the $700 billion fund that the US Treasury has set up to buy bad mortgages from financial institutions.

Mr Kashkari's appointment, which is to be announced soon but is likely to expire when a new government takes office in January, comes less than 18 months after Henry Paulson, the US Treasury Secretary, poached him from Goldman Sachs. There he headed the IT Security investment banking practice in San Francisco, advising companies on mergers, flotations and other financial transactions.

Mr Kashkari joined the Treasury last year as an adviser. He quickly became involved in the unfurling credit crisis and was promoted to the position of Treasury assistant secretary for international affairs.

business.timesonline.co.uk...

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join