It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who's Going to Join the Zeitgeist Movement??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I have watched zeitgeist addendum as well with an open mind and agree with you on your terms. in my opinion, the perpose of such movies should be to raze awareness and open the mind to another interpretation. zeitgeist like other related movies should be used to help engage the mind. most of these ideas reflect on being a critical thinker which we should all be instead of submission to blind faith of the establishment. we should be questioning the credibility and intentions of those around us and those capable of impacting our lives. when one sees a problem and spreads awareness of it a solution is likely to follow. movies such as zeitgiest/ zeitgeist addendum should be taken at face value. joining a movement should be closely investigated first.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The revolution will take place in urban areas, they're already preparing for it. have you seen the show future weapons on the military channel. They have a fully automatic weapon that can go around corners and you look through on a screen. The revolution is what they want us to do. There must be a coup. Think about who will we be buying our guns and ammunition from, the defense corporations who are part of the N.W.O.

We must march on The Federal reserve, those big banks, flood the congressional switchboard (202-224-3121), the white house (202-456-1414), overwhelm them with e-mails and letters. Ignore their decisions, we should start our own government. We need a grass rout movement.

Devaluation / Age of Federal Reserve: 96% / 94 years. 100% / 97 years.
By 2010 the dollar will be worth literally nothing.
2008: 4% of the U.S. population controls 95% of the wealth
2010: the 4% will control 100% of the wealth, and the public will have the debt. But not to worry the dollar will be worth nothing at that time, so their power will be defeated by their own plan

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thank you for the encouragment. This is not something we can do alone or with a negative attitude.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'd really like to join this movement but in my opinion, it'll be in someways opressing myself. instead i will do as much as possible spreading the word about this movie and getting people to see how were all controlled. this is a very hard thing for me since my my family is so religious and will deny any of my attempts to say religion is false.

i do plan to go to school and be successful in order to get people to notice me. in order to make change, i feel power is needed, based on the way society works now. then i will discuss all these things and hopefully help the movement

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think some of you are missing the point of the Venus Project and that is we are all one, no matter what, do u want to see your kids slaving to the banking masters or would you see them researching and designing some magnificent creation that will help us all somehow without the need to have to worry about food, water, well being, or even hard labour it's taken care of or shared without grief or suffering, i for one am sick of this monetary system it is truely fail and we are just pausing our evolution if we stay with this fail system it's time to move on up man and i'm starting by joining this Zeitgeist movement i've already started by handing out copies of zeitgeist and informing friends and family i care thats who cares!!..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I'm all in and can't wait until launch. See you all there :>! Lets change the world!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hell Yes! Count me in, peace and freedom lovers!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
One of you was upset because anonymous posts are censored so much. Well, my posts were censored too. And I think its a very serious insult to censore my posts. This site offers anonymous posting, but then they throw most of the posts into a trash can. Well, you are not seeing me posting here anymore then.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I support the Zietgeist movement. Soon there will be many unemployed people. It would be irresponsible to think the government will take care of them( unless you mean this in a negative way) or it will be easy for them to get a new job. It would be a good idea to form a group like habitat for humanity to help the unemployed and the poor gain energy independence and economic independence. It is refreshing to find a group that not only realizes what danger people are in now that many of those with power have become pure evil but also have nonviolent strategies for counteracting the actions of the bankers and the politicians.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The World needs a revolution as you can see. If the antimonetary movements fail , if the Status Quo stays we are all doomed. Many Wars will begin and then you can make nothing againtst it. So do something now , inform the People about the Truth before its to late.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

I am joining. And I've been acting on the 6 things I can do to help. Except the energy company, although all I can really do is try to use less energy.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

Well look, I've been an active member of the venus project forum, and let me just state for the record, that it is NOTHING like a cult. You're not required to do anything but openly discuss things primerely of technological nature or regarding social structures and things like that. You don't pay any money either, except for donations, which are, of course, optional. I found the people there to be very knowledgable and insightful aswell.

As for Jacque Fresco, he just happens to be a very smart man, who have spent the last 80 years contemplating how to build a sustaiable peaceful future. The venus project just haven't gotten enough exposure to gain critical mass, so I'm personally very excited about it appearing in this movie. I will see you all tomorrow when the zeitgeist movement takes off =)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I will join the movement!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
alex sisamuth is joining asap. BRING WORLD PEACE! help everyone!

or they will burn your cities down

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't disagree with what you have been saying in this thread, all I intend to do is throw
some more light onto the "Zeitgeist" movement. It's not about joining a cult, it's about changing one's "come from" about the world. If we operate from love and compassion, from harmony and peace, we are not a cult. We are merely humans allowing others to do their won thing. It's not about following rules, it's about doing away with rules.

Mr. Fresco is right in context, although his concept may leave a bit to be desired. The bottom line is well intended and can create a world in which we can all thrive, and set our aims for exploration of other worlds.

It would be very difficult for me to see beings from other worlds wanting to meet with us now, when we cannot even get along with our own kind. We must first become an enlightened planet, then our light will guide toward the others.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by infamousyellow

They are smart, but are they smarter than you or me? If they pull us out of the crisis they created would that make people forget revolution and change or would it prove how much control they really have?

The system that is in place has been there for many, many years now. It is an ancient system that makes us all subjects and slaves to their greed and lust for power. Do you not think that they have such control? Listen to how you are already questioning that which must surely be your gut feelings. Listen to your inner voice telling you it is the right thing, but your logical mind telling you that "they" will do something to stop you from exercising your own free will.

If you don't fight for something, you will surely die for nothing.

You may say that I'm a dreamer,
But I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us,
And the world we be as one.
- J. Lennon

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

We will still require farms and farmers. Someone will have to provide the people with learning, whether it's the skills to build wind turbines, solar cells, computers, transportation, etc. Somebody will also have to administer the cures for diseases, until we can provide healing planet wide. Those that study the physics of the universe will help build the spacecraft and others will learn how to fly them. They will need crew to do the various tasks that will allow not only exploration, but habitation of other worlds.

When we do establish diplomatic ties with other off world civilizations, there will be cultural exchanges, introduction of new crops and species, student exchanges, etc. Only none of it will be based on profits, only knowledge and enlightenment.

The current paradigm is like an old pair of jeans. It's comfortable to wear, and the patches can keep you covered. Sooner or later though, you have to get another pair, when they old ones no longer do you any good. Reforms and bailouts are like patches and threads. you can only fix so much, and t hen it is necessary to replace the old.

Most of us are tired of fixing the old. It's like the old Chevy we hate to give up, but when it becomes more costly to repair than to replace, we get another. And right now the costs of repair will far outweigh the costs of a new system.

It's time.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

I am with you in full! My only wish is that something like this happened sooner.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Im in!!..me and a couple friends did the research and its time for some change...its time for someone to take action so that one day our future generation wont look back and say why dint yoy do anything how could you let such corruptions happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Not too many people will join.....most of us are scared beyond belief. Not to mention all the ignorant people out there who get offended when you discuss such issues as the monetary system. They collapse before you in a instinctual rage of self preservation when you challenge the only fruit of their entire life's labor.....money. So, lots of emotional obstacles to overcome here. One of many is having an entire generation realize that even though they might have been living in modesty, they too over consume and are nothing more that self-serving narcissists. This all comes with the death of the universal and human ego which we all must go through in order to evolve to that next plateau of consciousness. Yet, just try and conceptualize with a random person a society without money....it touches on so many more aspects of the human condition than we can ever imagine. Trust me, i have been trying for the past year. Good luck all....there are more people here that would rather write and argue, and TROLL!!! Than actually TRY and do something about our future. Yes you might have to consider your own life expendable but how many would do so in the face of a draft? Well....this might be our freakin draft to save the damn planet!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join