It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who's Going to Join the Zeitgeist Movement??

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I agree with this and it is my opinion too.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Im gonna join the NWO..and were gonna win...if the sheep havent been able to get it together by now...when the final solution goes down...their defintely not gonna get it together than..lost cause..Illuminati -up..sheeple-down....

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
"first thoughts"

I have a hard time believing the military complex is going to be suddenly abandoned by the US tax payers just because the government hoaxes were exposed.

I suppose the US navy could help build Jacque Fresco's envisioned islands in the sea that are supposed to ease overpopulation concerns. That would keep a lot of young people with youthful spirit employed while they are "learning the consequences of their reproductive activity".

During the great depression in the 1930's non military projects like the Civilian Conservation Corps were used to build useful infra structure here in America. This program reduced the impact of unemployment while giving training and confidence to American youth. That all changed about the time of HG Wells War of the Worlds.

Very interesting read, the movement seems to spring from many different influences. Anyone know if RP approves of this use of his Q?

Government without deception, this will take some deeper thinking.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have my concern about the way Zeitgeist is presented on the web.
Me personally I am sharing many of these ideas, even before I saw the movie. But I don´t like at that it is quite fixed on one person (Jague Fresco) and one organisation. So in my opinion we all should share the ideas of this movie and act individually first. After some time, as more and more people do it this way, there will show up several groups and a varity of ideas. Much better the the ones of the zeitgeist organisation. (Why do they promote ZENTRALIZED Cities??? This doesn´t work as I can be seen in Brasilia, Brasil)

So to sum up: Nice ideas to share but still big potential of improvment

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
zeitgeist is just as bad as NWO. (if it isnt in fact a ploy to make you willingly accept a new reigeme) beware shapeshifting lizards who offer you tasty fruits of knowledge.

The easist way for the NWO to get what they want would be to disinform us about everything they are planning, to scare us into going along with the real plan

Personally, i think the NWO should just get it over and done with, the masses who will be affected will have let it happen through their own ignorance therefore deserve it.
the majority of people are simply cattle who lives are already controlled to the extent they are not their own anyway.

Cattle are worse than the NWO, playing the games the elite want them to play.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I also want to suggest boycotting the livestock industry, I may have the numbers a bit off but: cows only produce about 10% of the food they are fed, and the US directs more than 70% of all its agriculture production towards feeding that livestock, so just think about how much more food there would be if we didn't use it to produce meat. Now add to this the environmental hazard the meat industry is producing more greenhouse emision gasses than transportation! that's right you could help global warming more by not eating meat than by not driving a car, I think cars produce around 13% of the gases while the livestock industry produces around 18% And if that isn't reason enough take into consideration the 86, 000 lb of manure produced per minute within the US alone, which is left to decompose in large areas where due to the quantity of it the land cant process it correctly and it ends up contaminating it.

Finally add to that the health benefits from not eating meat and the whole animal torture point and well, does the "taste" of it really justify the whole thing?

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I believe the majority of us are moths to a flame. I agree with most, if not all the themes put forward by this theory. The greed, bigotry, and pure selfishness of society has become so ingrained and pervasive that I believe that there will have to be an unprecedented series of societal and Earth shattering events that bring humanity to the brink of extinction for us to even think about, let alone, adopt such a new and radical view. My fear is that throughout the existence of “modern” mankind change came at the expense of lives at end of the preverbal gun. I sure would like to be proven wrong!
I’ve have always been a non-conformist, and these films expressed exactly how I’ve been feeling about our way of life, especially for the past couple of years. It certainly has me thinking, and I will do more of my own research, but ultimately, my hat goes off to the individuals that developed these films that got angry an off my ass to investigate their claims further. Maybe, just maybe, some of the messages will get through to other s and make a difference. No doubt, things have to change, not a little, but on an incomparable scale.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The thing can be carried out only gradually.
-- Boycott TV -- "TV stands for The Vacuum"
Dr. Coleman says in his "Committee of 300" that "mass spectator sports
is an additional opiate" -- it is indeed so: now from every hole
one hear Tiery Henry did this, Tiger Woods did that...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
In tehnology is the future,be fee Serbia

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
How 60's....same messages will probably lead to the same results~

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This "movement" has sinister connotations. If any of you have actually read the website, descriptions of methods and ALL of the FAQ's reek of Idealism, or the concept that "everyone will be fine if everyone's needs are satisfied" (for those who have forgotten, Idealist politics left room for the rise of Hitler and the Second World War). It's a nice thought, but that is all.
One part I think is exceptionally outrageous is where the site states that police and military will cease to exist because everyone will be equally educated/provided for. Lack of a monopoly of violence puts us in the State of Nature, children. I, for one, am not in favour of a life that is "nasty, brutish, and short."

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by difsjf

Well, its easier I guess to ask lots of questions instead of trying to figure them out yourself but maybe you're working your ass off and lack the time to think, so I will try to give some answers.

What about the laws against rape and child molestation?

The persons that do those kind of things are people with psychological problems and often people that grew up in #ed up homes and places and molested as children. Obviously, in the rare occasion that someone was for ex. raping a child, he would be put in a Mental Hospital where all kinds of doctors would try to find out what is wrong with him. I assume that 1% of the population would have to stay in such a place because they are a threat for the rest of the society, for us who see raping as unacceptable and a violation of our freedom rights.
In criminology, there is a term called "the motive" that is the reason that a crime was commited in the first place. If you have your basic needs (food, housing, etc) provided, then you have no motives to commit 95% of the crimes that are commited in America today.

There has to be someone working (robot supervising, city design, etc)

I think that in a society where money doesn't exist, one of the things that will separate people will be the jobs they do. A painter does not paint a picture because his boss or supervisor tells him to do so, but because he likes to do it. A singer does not write and play a song because he has to, but because this is what he LIKES to do in his life. He gets pleasure from it. In the modern world most people do not like their jobs, if they are lucky enough to have one. I believe that a city designer could design a city for the seer pleasure of creation and the pride of designing that particular city. A robot supervisor would supervise a giant robot to build a bridge and feel super proud to tell his wife and children about it cause "he" made that bridge. If a 30 year old teacher decides that teaching is not what he expected to be, he could go back to univercity and try whatever he wanted.

If there is no money to buy tickets to a concert, who decides who gets to sit front row and who has to sit balcony?

Ok, Madonna is in town and the town stadium can fit only 50k people. There are 2m living here, and 1 million of them have signed up for an online ticket. So, Madona has to give at least 20 concerts. But she wants to play only for 3 days. What happens then?
I guess the best system would be a random one, that is getting your ticket via a lottery. Same goes for seats, backdoor pass, and everything else.

Anyway, I would like to conclude that the world we live now is unfairly brutal and full of unequalities. I hope that every man and woman on this planet will have the right to freedom of speech and movement, to healthcare and housing, to clean food and water, to education and freadom of creation. The venus Project looks like it is pointing to the right direction. I'm definetely going with it.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I know corporations run the whole world right now, they waste food supplies, and don't care about human beings feelings. Nobody seems to notice, nobdy seems to care. Time for people to wake up already, quit worrying about there cell-phones that make pancakes.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think that Zeit is an excellent concept, many people around the world loose everything with the actual monetarism, the globalization have many errors, with all the trades for the latin America, ecuador, brazil, africa, somalia, all this trades and globalization, just bring deads, starve and is real somalia, ecuador, with this trades doesnt have money to compete witha wall-mart or a burger king so, the banks stole the resources of this places and kill them is actually normal for them, and what about the El multimillionaire German Adolf Merckle owner of HeidelbergCement y la farmacéutica Ratiopharm, in the forbes magazine he was the 94 richest man in the world in 2008, and with the monetarism system he loose everything, and lots of many powerful man will loose their money... so i think that this movement will be excelent, we have to be toghether to fight against dictators, against starving, and this solution is better then other people offeers or institutions... be toghether and work toghether is not a bad idea...

i will join to ZEIT....

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The Zeitgeist Movement is actually about remodelling society as per the founder's vision as he outlines in the video.

They ruined a good thing with an egotistical tangent.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I am so excited to see there are others out there joining the Zeitgeist movement! I was fortunate enough to discover Zeitgeist months ago and ever since I have been educating people on the movement.

Kudos to you all!

~S

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What aspect of it is egotistical? It's a serious question, while watching the video i did not see anything that would outline them being egotistical, maybe i missed something?

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that I am 1000% behind the Zeitgeist Movement. Over the past few months, radical changes have been happening to me- I recently landed a job as a Marketing Coordinator at one of the largest Outdoor Advertising Agencies in the US, and I have decided just a few months ago (after being there for only 6 months) that I am leaving my 'dream job'- or so I thought - and the NYC area for good. I am leaving my family, friends, and any substantial amount of money behind because it has started to make me sick- this way of life. So driven by 'money', fame, status, stopming on eachother, lying, cheating, killing and so on- has made me realize the things most important in life- like happiness, joy, love, abundance, sirituality, compassion, empathy and the willingness to help the world- none of the those mentioned earlier. And then Zeitgeist Adendum finds its way to me, and I have never felt more supported in my views of our corrupt society. I am moving across country to make the Resourceful way of life- my way of life to help to make it the World's way of life.

reply to post by Shocka

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have totally joined and have started a blog called www.cryinghippie.com to try and spread the word about Zeitgeist and inspire people to wake up to what is really going on!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join