It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who's Going to Join the Zeitgeist Movement??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm beginning to regret that I ever gave them the info. It was kind of creepy, seeing the "We will be in touch"-text afterwards. It sounded too much like the government's "You don't find us, we find you"-comments in bad spy flicks, and stuff.

Why did I sign up?
Ah, well, time will tell if it was bad. We'll see in the morning, methinks. It said "Starts 11th of October". Funny, tho... Just yesterday it said "Starts 10th of October".

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I thought that was totally cool.

I can't wait to hear from someone about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Seems to me that the posters who have posted here latley are new, welcome by the way, would not suprise me that they belong to the group.program before they got here, or they are using another IP address to log on. Please Mods, please I beg of you, take a really good look at this Venus Project, are we not supposed to deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am not afraid. All the information I gave them or they asked for would have been easy to obtain. They have the best ideas for eroding the culture of poverty.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by eradown]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i am proud to be part of the movement, i just submited my email, so they have my info now,
all and all it could be a cult, honnestly i wouldnt mind a youth revolution, and i dont mean to sound crazy, but the youth revolutions in the 60s were amazing, and now a days most of us kids are too fat lazy and hooked into myspace to fight anything, or even care about the # the goverment has been dragging us through. so mabey this will be the spark we need to get all the kids fired up about somthing and accauly do somthign with their lives.
theres no way that peter joseph will be a ghandi, but i would loev to see his movment leadership get some recognition and a place in history, this has potential for being great and socity changing.
good luck to the rest of you,
i hope when we go to the youth camp and get brain wahsed and trained to destroy socity we can hang out.
(im mostly kidding, but i am serious)
Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gonquin

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
As always, I will continue to research the postulates of ZG & ZG:A, in addition to research I've begun on independent sources of Astrotheology. I would say I believe in the cause of ZG, to replace the current institution with one that, so far, seems to apply to more people and be more prosperous. A world where people are free to discuss the nature of the universe with no obligations to a financial market is amazing.

As a sidenote, Emergent culture seems to have begun in the last 100 years or so, since the status quo changed and the skepticism of leadership has become widespread. We are part of that movement, and as such, we are part of history.

This is OUR time.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I started filling out the form with my real name, then I backed it out and typed in "Yarcofin" instead, although the whole thing doesn't really freak me out. Of course like everyone else I thought "Maybe this is just the government trying to round people up", but I think we've all been on ATS a bit too long
. Actually the "we'll be in touch" kind of made me smirk, if not feel a bit special. Now if the phone rang just then, I would have been FREAKED THE HELL OUT. haha.

I'm kind of disappointed by the delay. I was hoping it would launch at midnight last night, but instead at about 10:30 pm I just got the signup page delaying it a day.

It's now after 12 PM EST (First few minutes of October 11th) and the site hasn't launched yet, so I'm off to bed... I'll check first thing in the morning. I was really hoping for a midnight launch.

I've been refreshing the page all night and half-expecting one time an epic flash introduction will start up.

We'll know what The Zeitgeist Movement is about soon enough, pending no further delays. I really hope some form of community forum or at least a "find people in your area" feature exists or it's going to be a big letdown.

Edit to say:
I'm still in.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's about 1am EST and the site is still the same with no change. I put my information in there. Although in the back of my mind I am uncomfortable thinking it may be a hoax or something totally not what we are thinking it would be. But I know the values and morals that need to change in this society. The choice of words were so powerful and moving in both films I am willing to see this through regardless of some web site. If this is going to happen, if we are going to be the change we wish to see, then there will be a multitude of options that will pop up across the internet. "The people shouldn't fear their government, the government should fear their people" (V) But more importantly, fear should not be in such an abundance in our society.

My name is John and my myspace URL is www.myspace.com/believeinchoice I give my information freely because I want you to know that we are real people who live this life of slavery. You are not alone we will wake up this world, and show it for what it really is, and what it can really be.

"For centuries, the battle of morality was fought between those who claimed that your life belongs to God and those who claimed that it belongs to your neighbors - between those who preached that the good is self-sacrifice for the sake of ghosts in heaven and those who preached that the good is self-sacrifice for the sake of incompetents on earth. And no one came to say that your life belongs to you and that the good is to live it."

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The listed goals are very important. Yes, to "join" anything like a "movement" has a collectivist ring to it... but is that the actual reality?

Remember, even pure, unadulterated individualists can decide to combine forces with other pure, unadulterated individualists to achieve a common interest AS LONG AS the goals and means to achieve them are limited to a small, fully-agreed-upon integrated-interrelated set, and stated explicitly.

That must be their challenge... otherwise they'll go the way of all other groups (corruption or irrelevance). That would be sad, because their stated goals are very easy to agree with.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
And now it's been delayed to the 12th of October. Whatever they're planning has to be grand...

Well, Alex Jones doesn't seem to think they're really evil, just, well, misinformed or whatever... So I'll play their game for now. Let's see what the Big Z is all about before getting creeped out by the webpage.

Strange to see so many new members, though. Welcome, y'all, to ATS. Deny ignorance, and you'll be okay.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Damn, delayed another day AGAIN.

I guess they were underestimating the amount of work and resources required to make an international online community. They need to make sure they can handle the influx of instantly getting thousands of members as soon as the site launches.

Reminds me of several video games where it got delayed multiple times. People keep hyping it up and hyping it up while they wait, then it finally releases and it doesn't live up to expectations.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You must be talking of Duke Nukem "Never" Forever.

Zeitgeist Forever - It's done when it's done.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

It's up!

Sorry for the short post, I have some reading to do.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The first page was great, i found myself nodding all the way through it. It has a real Zen Buddhism flavor to it (not a religion) Theres not much here that any intelligent person could disagree with ... Alex Jones said in his Addendum review that this info has been overly simplified, I think as a vision it requires simplification and common goal to get through to the brainwashed.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by gonquin]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

I Got stoked too dood... However this is not a cult! Watch your words from this point on, because this movements success will depend on how everyone words everything. Words retain a certian power, that when coupled with emotion can be the most the most effective weapon you ever use. That emotion can also be the quickest route to self destruction.

So think about everything you say before you say it and dont leave any room for error in the argument you present to others, be perpared for all questions.

The Most Important thing you must do from this point on is perform all actions and thoughts with LOVE, because when Love is your motivation all possibilities exist.

In Truth,
Porter

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

"His" "Movement"...

You might be new this type of stuff but there have been perhaps millions in the greater movement and all Zeitgeist is doing is putting the comments and arguments and research and findings of MANY others before him into a nice pretty package. To call it 'his' movement is a slap in the face to the ongoing selfless efforts of 10's of thousands.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I filled out the form without fear. If some other scenario is going on here, other than to truly spread the seeds for a way out of slavery permanently then bully bully for them. I will never hide the fact that treason and a fascist takeover will be publicly acknowledged by me, loudly, for what it is. To any spies who wish to want to put us on some kind of list: talk to the hand, my middle rose is raised. Let me show you the bouquet as well.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Right now all i see are informations that look to me as some press kit for both movies. maybe "More info coming soon" is the real thing and this is some sort of "sorry for delay".

Spirituality:

Being Updated.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by SuperSecretSquirrel

Project Venus ultimately is erroneous to the message of the movie. This project was just an alternative idea to our current system. Just another Utopian concept. Nothing more, nothing less. None of that changes the overall intent of the film, which was a continuation of the first one.

I am not sure you understand the meaning of the word "erroneous".Perhaps you meant "extraneous".And you should be more careful of dismissing ideas that are considered "Utopian".The alternative is police state style enslavement.It will be one or the other.The United States was the closest thing we have had so far.Even if these people are sugar coating something far worse,they have the right idea."Going along to get along"will invariably lead us to complacency,which will lead to the chains being put on willingly by the masses.At least this is an offer of a positive solution,instead of directionless fear mongering that usually accompanies these kinds of documentaries.

dictionary.reference.com...

dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 073131p://3517 by daeoeste]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join