It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who's Going to Join the Zeitgeist Movement??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Silenteye

And why would you do that? So we look as a bunch of fanatic nerds?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hi,I´m from portugal,but i´m into this to...this is far away from being just an US problem. Here the language it´s still a barrier. The absence of subtitles for addendum here in Portugal it´s a pitty. Not to many people know the zeitgeist movement or even if they knew it...they are still not open minded enough to get it.But I´m doing my share and I will not stop.
I got a idea....maybe it´s stupid,maybe not....
I just need the many real Hackers we can find.....
For many reasons we got a chance at this !!!
This is not an attemp of a paralel movement. it´s an idea that really can work,if some people with real technical knowledge want to help.
e-mail me if you can help
gertex07@hotmail.com

No problems about identity
Spread the truth

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
thanks for your reply. Its will be inspiring to hear peoples stories of spreading the movement. I have some plans although I wish Zeitgeist never touched on religion. It will be its biggest set back although the new film touched on it alot less Im fairly concerened about religious back lash.

The fact that they are not a religious movement but more of a civic movement is in their favor. They do not seem to be trying to ban religion. They are also the only ones who have a systematic approach to helping the poor become economically independent. Oviously everyone not just the poor will benefit from economic independence . Religious people are sometimes snooty towards the poor and the government can also be cruel towards the poor. Be aware that the fascist elements of government intend to use religion against people.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The zeitgeist movement website is really wierd. it gave me chills...
it just asked for my name country and email and the the screen went blank and it said "we will be in touch"

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I´m from Portugal and I´m into this willing to do anything I can. this is far from being just an US problem. Here in Portugal the language it´s still a barrier...The absence of subtitles available for the addendum it´s a pity. but me and my friends are doing all we can to spread the truth. I´m totally informed about the matter...obviously not only from Zeitgeist. But this seems to be a relieable project. I hope this is not a way to manouver the Internet activists. Could well be. But i´m totally suporting it. totally!
And I have an idea.... If we could gather some real hackers,people with real technical knowledge.... we could do something.
If someone want to help please e-mail me.
gertex07@hotmail.com
no problems about identity.
This is not an attemp of a paralel movement.I just think I can help.It´s worth trying.
Keep pushing,destroying your system (financial/political), it´s easier then it seems. there are other ways. Other things they can´t control
Most important it´s really to spread everything you can to the most people you can.
I say your system cause it´s the more advanced,and if it falls,they all fall behind.

Keep pushing,they are nervous.Trying to rush things...cause they are humans,also dying,and they want their names in History.Get it? that´s gonna be their mistake

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

We gotta remember that the idea of redemption is not copywrited by the religions.

Specifically, we have to remember that the PEOPLE in the military are not the military per se, even though there would be no military if no one participated.

Don't blame the people for the problem. Anyone in the military can find their own way out. Given the stats that 1 in 4 homeless are vets and the huge suicide rate of ex-soldiers, those people need more help than others anyway.

We are all connected, and we live inside a big bubble that is our atmosphere on Earth. We are all included.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I believe I have an idea as to how spread this through the existing system.
Essentially, I want to pit it against itself.

Write "www.zeitgeistmovie.com" and "www.thezeitgeistmovement.com" on every piece of money you ever get.

Money is in supply, it's in demand, people need it to live, you can't get away from it. It's perfect, as they CAN'T trace it to you, you can just say "It was like that when I got it"

If they start getting rid of the (hopefully) millions and millions of defaced notes, we are FORCING it to do what needs to happen. If they don't, the message will reach everywhere and hopefully the population will rebel. It's worth a shot.

If possible, I would like to be remembered for my ideas and contribution.
I don't want money, only to be remembered for something once I'm dead.

Your friendly neighbourhood hellraiser, Mister616.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It's barely a cult if it isn´t a religion but i'm joining the movement without a doubt.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i want to be a part of someting
but i dont know what zeitgeist is or the venus project so if the nice op can explain in a short words what is it about i will be glad to join..as long as it is not a creepy cult but some kind of inteligent movement

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shocka
it just asked for my name country and email and the the screen went blank and it said "we will be in touch"

I do know if you believe in pyschics , but I have a few friends who are and told them to look into the site and let me know whats up., But from my stand point I always have a not so fuzzy cozy feeling about such places if what I was told by a poster that Mike St. Clair was involved. But its my desision to find something better than what they propose. I have been looking into free energy and have found out somethings that might work, but until the time I accually produce the product for general use it as they no use at all. Please do your reseach on who is running the show there and if they do not tell you then its a scam.I would personnaly like to see a running prototype and ask what the people who are involved what accually is up and what is the pros and cons, I think more cons than pros. Of course that is just me thinking.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the blakc screen with the Name, Email address and country I thought "screw that". Call me paranoid but you should'nt blindly trust a random website.........

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

You're right. The main thing that Zeitgeist did right was to share an idea. And that idea is that we're all one. That there is no reason for some of us to be living a good life at the cost of some dying at each passing moment, specially when we could all be living good without anyone living badly.

Everything else is in Zeitgeist is irrelevant. We want an epoch of abundance, we want it for everyone out there and we want that now. We shouldn't sell our soul to either Zeitgeist or the Venus Project or anything at all. They are not the owners of the truth, the truth belongs to all of us, as do the planet's resources, humanity's creations, etc.

I won't do anything until Zeitgeist comes clean. They need us as much as we need them (in case they're "good") and what are they? 10, 100 people? Regardless, us... we all, together, can do much better than just that many. What Zeitgeist needs to do is open up the project to everyone. Let us create, develop and apply the plan for the world as we want it. If they don't, then this project, this movement is going to fail. And that is because we can no longer fight against the repressors with centralized movements. Leaders, heroes, are still humans. And humans are made of flesh. And things with flesh are weak and can easily be killed. We need the power and information to be distributed through all of us. In that fashion, we'd become imune. So what if Fresco was killed? So what if they burned Zeitgeist's server down? The idea, the power, is still alive and that's all that needs to be.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I mean even when the original poster gets freaked out by the site , what is up with that. I think Zoo TV is a good song to play while at there site. www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/10/2008 by zman]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Same hear. I also feel that those of us who are of like mind and heart can connect to each other like never before. It's alot on one person to bear with the feeling of being isolated and so distant from most people around us. Let us connect to each other, so it is that we are not alone but we just haven't found each other yet.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
As soon as I saw the blakc screen with the Name, Email address and country I thought "screw that". Call me paranoid but you should'nt blindly trust a random website.........

I didn't write there anything too. It little was weird feeling what the heck is this. But im not yet letting down the project, im supporting to it to clean the corrupt from earth. When there is money, they have power, when they have power, they have people as slaves. We work, we make things, they get them free because they create money. We know how this money system works so everyone must WAKE UP. I have some plans when that Venus project starts. Venus project is our design, our designed technology and we desing ideas in it freely and share our ideas with each other freely, we design things to help poors too and homeless, we make world to earth where is no saddness, only happiness and freedom and peace and the light of goldeneye.

Negativity cannot be completely removed but to make world stable and clean, everything is more stable and positive.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenteye

Originally posted by dodgygeeza

Venus project is our design, our designed technology and we desing ideas in it freely and share our ideas with each other freely, we design things to help poors too and homeless, we make world to earth where is no saddness, only happiness and freedom and peace and the light of goldeneye.

Negativity cannot be completely removed but to make world stable and clean, everything is more stable and positive.

So, who to say there will be no more sadness. If you see a butterfly who lost a wing, would that make you sad?, how about people who try there hardest yet fail the PROGRAM that is the Venus project, will that make you sad, Will the ones sitting on their butt,while you bust yours make you sad?. I think that this project has allot of holes, and is not what it seems to be. I am sad for the people who fall for this treasonist view on how to make other lives better, including your own. Lets see a working model first, then deside.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

If you didn't read my last words.

"Negativity cannot be completely removed but to make world stable and clean, everything is more stable and positive."

And if there's people who tryes fail the Venus project, there is allways opposite.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
We are always going to have negativity , you can not survive without it. the Electrons in your body and cells have polar negitive and polar positive. You can not have one without the other. The most natural wave is an analoge wave, it has positive and negative flow to it like music. The wave produced by it is negative and positive, other wise it is flatlined. And my friend, flatlined is what this project is if the orignal poster who asked if who is going to join gets freaked out. What the heck is a goldenyey by the way, is that some sort of a James Bond thing, thats the only thing I could get so far with Google.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zman

"And my friend, flatlined is what this project is if the orignal poster who asked if who is going to join gets freaked out. What the heck is a goldenyey by the way, is that some sort of a James Bond thing, thats the only thing I could get so far with Google."

Eye what is maked from gold. Pure eye. Not anymore blind with lies.

And about that freaking out. Im not freaked out, we are not freaked out, we just care about other things than just only ourselves. We care things around us, we care...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silenteye
reply to post by zman

"And my friend, flatlined is what this project is if the orignal poster who asked if who is going to join gets freaked out. What the heck is a goldenyey by the way, is that some sort of a James Bond thing, thats the only thing I could get so far with Google."

Eye what is maked from gold. Pure eye. Not anymore blind with lies.

And about that freaking out. Im not freaked out, we are not freaked out, we just care about other things than just only ourselves. We care things around us, we care...

Ok this was written by the person who started this thread we are on now,

Originally posted by Shocka

Your telling me that you and this Venus Project have golden eyes? Not blind with lies?. You do not even have a working model to show us and yet you assume that there are people who have golden eyes, and do not lie?. I tell you one thing that is true, no lie, we are all different. We agree to disagree all the time. I smell a scam. Please Mods look at this and shut it down before inocent people get scammed. I have compassion on those who want to know the truth, and this Venus Project is not even close to it. I feel for those who have signed in to this and hope that they do their reaseach and deny and debunk this. Compassion for you who is blind, even though you say you have a golden eye you do not. I know I do not, and I know I have never ever met anyone who did have one. For if you did, it was a lie. I ask you who is the father of lies?. I am going to keep finding things about this program until people see with their own eye that what they see is only an illusion, sorry for my spelling, I am disabled.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by zman]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join