It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who's Going to Join the Zeitgeist Movement??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

count me in... and about 5 others of us in the room watching this..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So why isn't the site up yet and what is expected to posted, said, or done from the site if does actually go online. Odd that is it on the same day that the Dow will is experiencing some it's largest drops since the "bailout"

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Thezeitgeistmovement.com is up..... sort of. It's changed, at least.

It lets you sign up (not even make a username yet.)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Yup it's up people let's do this, we need to bond together as one unit and progress forward together...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
it's funny, lately I've been thinking about our society and if everybody is really buying all the lies and faults as something to accept. I've was always thinking 'Is there really no one who will stand up and come with a sensible solution that is not like all the old-times 'communists' 'christianity' and say some thing that makes you say "aah, ofcourse" and here it is, plain and simple

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Today I spent my time talking to many concerned citizens of all ages race and religion, most of which want a peaceful change to society and others were for a full scale militaristic uprising. I showed them the movie and then the addendum and about 90% were for the venus project. I then informed them that The Zeitgeist Movement would be a mostly peaceful movement directed at changing society to a more sustainable structure that our next generations would easily be able to progress though. I just signed up as did about 200 individuals that I spoke to today.

My message here and now is forget the past your loved ones are all you GOT now. Each other is all we GOT now. Let's do what we can, with what we GOT. May you all feel the love for each other deep down in your hearts that i feel for you.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

Im in for sure, exactly if this is a cult its the best one i've ever heard of no discrimination no money it sounds all pretty and pink but nothing is perfect. It would be a whole lot better for everyone and the planet if we realize our and everythings connectedness. Everyone i meet will have a hard time talking to me for more than five minutes before i ask them if they've seen the movie, and if not ive got lots a copies. Spread the word

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've always felt disenfranchised in the established system, even though for years I didn't really know why. Now I'm excited about the possibilities of our future, although it may not be the Utopian society that Mr. Fresco described. My biggest concerns with the transition from a monetary economy to resource-based is that it may be such a gradual process that I won't see it happen in my lifetime. Or worse yet, that the money powers will resort to extreme measures to preserve the status quo.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by truth bearer

Im interested, are you a teacher or did you organise the meeting ? how did you advertise such a meeting, Im fairly scared of what the powers will do to stop this message, just wondered what your angle is on this ?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gonquin

Dear Friend, before I answer your big question I want to explain something to you. If this great movie has taught us anything it's that there are 2 emotions; fear and love. Do not be scared of something that might happen, especially if you know you have done nothing wrong like exercise your freedom of speech. Even though I dont know you, I do know that you have a beautiful intelegent mind capable of creating things of greatness, as every single person does as well.

Now, it first started out as passing out the movie to close friends at work. From there it created such controversy that every one was asking to borrow it. A couple nights ago I made a flyer and passed it out to evrey one inviting family and friends to come along. I work in a hospital and they have confrence rooms and obtained permission to use one for this meeting. Roughly 200+ people showed. It went really well. I know not every one here has the same advantage i do but be creative. Some thing that I think would be funny is if you go into a store that has many tvs on display and playing it in the store. I dont know how far you would get into it before you get kicked out but it is worth a try.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
thanks for your reply. Its will be inspiring to hear peoples stories of spreading the movement. I have some plans although I wish Zeitgeist never touched on religion. It will be its biggest set back although the new film touched on it alot less Im fairly concerened about religious back lash.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gonquin

I do too, however I quote Neale Donald Walsch "The time has come for you to challenge your beliefs, for if you dont they will start to challenge you." That is a living truth. It is exactly what this movie has done....challenge beliefs/people. Eventually the religous people will start to look at each other as wrong and crazy fanatics. Hence the reason all religion has crumbled into a vast sea of nothingness. Love to you all.....Good night!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gonquin
I wish Zeitgeist never touched on religion. It will be its biggest set back although the new film touched on it alot less Im fairly concerened about religious back lash.

Me too, it kind of turned me off on the whole movie after i watched the first part of the first movie, but im glad i ended up watching all of it and the second one, in the end its worth it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I have already signed up on the zeitgeist movement page.

Some people have said on this thread that they would not join a movement because any movement is inherently bad for obvious reasons (blind faith, independent voices within being drowned out by the loud centralized principles and policies of the movement) because they only believe in themselves and their own thinking/free will. However, this is exactly what the Venus Project and Zeitgeist seems to be all about going by Zeitgeist Addendum.

It is a movement for the Earth, sustainability and rational ways of living and reaching our true ever expanding potential as humans on this planet imo.

I don't see how one could be against these things. In the face of our current environmental problems, I don't see how we have much of a choice besides a movement towards something radically different than the current monetary system that is irreparably corrupted.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So basically they want to change your mind set. Mind control like the CIA. What I see is miss-informed people running toward a cliff, and they are all jumping off. Once a movement comes into play, and people start to accept it, you get people who want to change the movement itself. So it’s an ever-evolving program. Now changing the way you think about and what you perceive to be is at question here. I have a problem with what they call a program, cause that is what exactly it is a mind program for your mind. First before joining anything like they say is what they do, let see a working model and then decide, as that is what we call intelligence. Just jumping of the cliff tells me that people will do anything to ensure the way that suits them the best. Now you may say have faith, then you are talking religion again, and since that does not play into their equation then what are the moral standards, and where do they come from. Human spirit has always known that there is a power that is good and true, I urge you to look for the good and true. If you have a working model that we can see and that one will gives honest answers too then we will make a decision based on your intellect. From what I see they, meaning the project , meaning program, want your undying love to complete this. Its like a bad marriage, jumping in before you know the truth about what the marriage will be like. I just want to help you understand that what you want to do is basically giving up all you have and own to this project/program. Hope you do well and it comes out like you want it too, just know that I will not be jumping of the cliff with you. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I also had the feeling it was a bit sus when watching it, the first half was a bit hard to get through, good knowledge but well known, and the second half reminded me of Rael and his crew a bit.

Sorry if this has been posted, but has anyone listened to AJ's critique on it?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I just signed up too. Hope to get ideas at least. Every bit helps. We need to get a group going in each area locally. For off the grid community creation.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To group movement ideas.

There is 2 side of road going. Both going toward each other. So for that road kind, other one goes toward those cars holding banners with them and other side persons keeping banners opposite position toward the other side of cars.

Next idea is M.I.B

Everyone suit themselves to M.I.B, Men in black suits. (Black sunglasses, that radio thing at ear like at smith agent in The Matrix, black clothes) Then everyone goes someones forward of house and keeping some banner at hands. Standing just there like stone. Only one by one house, i mean like 100 person, to forward 100 houses.

2 ideas to more. Think what people start thinking when black suited agent standing front of their house.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

I agree totally, to a peaceful movement. This can only be done though, by over whelming public support by numbers greater than the "powers that be".

We need direction and a means to communicate though. And if all this is true, then it aint going to be long before that communication we need, will be taken away from us.

These video's need to be seen by all, and that should be the number 1 priority for this movement. It needs to be televised, some how, some way. Publicity must come also before the video's are shown. Let's turn their controling methods, into our tools of freedom & civilisation repair.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join