It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who's Going to Join the Zeitgeist Movement??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
For those of you that watched Addendum, I would like to know how many of you are going to join his movement. Now I know his site isn't up and running yet (The Zeitgeist Movement) but I've already tried to put into action the six things he mentioned in the movie:

1. Expose the Fed Cartel
Boycott Cittibank, JP Morgan Chase, and Bank of America. (Weird that these are the banks that bought out all the other banks when they went under last month. I wonder what Peter Joseph was thinking.)

2. Boycott News Networks
USE AND PROTECT THE INTERNET!!!

3. Boycott the Military
Sorry all those who are already in it...I hope you can see the truth and don't really work for the government in your mind.

4.Boycott Energy Companies
It's not as hard as they make you think it is. They use mind-control techniques about this to, make you think there's no use.

5. Reject the Political System
It's a joke and an insult of your intelligence.

6. Create Critical Mass
Tell everyone, spread the word!! Enlighten as many people as you can. When the revolution comes we need as many knowledgable people as possible.

When I was listening to him explain it I got so excited. Even though it has some cult aspects to it, like the Venus Project, but I wouldn't mind being part of that cult!!

Anyways, thoughts anyone? How many of you are going to do something about this?

Listen to this song : )

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Shocka]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shocka

good start man,

many are doing it since years and the number is growing;

zeitgeist arrived to help, good boost;

but terrible shame about all those "errors" (from acharya s) in part 1 of the first that make the "good" "christians" believed it is a satanist work (there should be an aùmendment to the godwin law btw) and occult the ultra-modern philosophy contained in it.

note also that thomas payne, used as ref in both movies is said on some websites to be an illuminati

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We don't have enough money to be part of the Venus Project cult.
$100 for pics with sigs and $500,000 for real estate is just too far out of our limited financial holdings.
Sounds like a great plan wish we could BUY into it.
Zeit did a great job of promoting the group though, a 2 part commercial should do wonders for the Venus Project.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

i'm not saying to buy into it. but its a good concept isnt it? if only the world could be like that. we have the resources and the technology but are being held down by "the powers that be". but the venus project is besides the point. im saying we should join the revolution.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
joining the revolution indeed.

dont care if has cult aspects to it. the zeitgeist people are preaching a positive message. a much better message than church or religion ever has. this is the solution.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well i would have done every single one of those points even if i didn't watch zeitgeist. I boycott news, military, politics and i will boycott energy as soon as i can afford it, I would have done it anyway. Through the internet and sometimes in rl i discuss this subject and try to raise awareness.

You know, it's not like I actively boycott anything, i just naturally don't participate in what george carlin called 'the freak show'; i.e. the system that wants to turn you into a complacent, obedient gullible consumer/worker hybrid.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i will definately join the movement. i will have to do some more research to find out what's believable or not, but the basic idea is without doubt true.
If you look at the world more closely and open minded you will realize what is happening.
i do not believe this movement is going to be easy and some might be tempted to rush the process by force, but that is the very thing we cannot do.
a peaceful and 'fair' society has no chance of success if it is based on force.
therefore, we must convince people.
for now i will simply spread the idea, hand out the films to others and inform myself.
and surprisingly i've been following the first 5 points from addendum my whole life. mostly because i have been convinced of most of the issues from zeitgeist for quiet some time. it's only now that i feel there are more people like me out there.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Exactly. The Venus Project is irrelevant. The concept of a resource based economy can be evolved to something better. It wouldn't be a world controlled by the venus project.

Even the claims about 9/11 and the federal reserve made by the zeitgeist movies are irrelevant to the their proposal to fix the system.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm totally into the boycott thing ,I think there needs to be a way of letting the boycotted know that you are part of a movement to do so,I would be happy to pass out Zietgiest pamphlets at my business and maybe that's something that those of us that have that kind of public access can do for a start I am currently in the process of moving my bank accounts to a local credit union

[edit on (10/5/0808 by invisiblewoman]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I will not join any movement. I appreciated the films and the ideas presented in them greatly, but I will not submit to anything higher than my own free will.

I'm beginning to question why he is beginning a movement. All movements eventually fail when forced, and the very idea of intentionally starting a group movement just seems absurd to me, well intentioned or not. When enough people of like mind have emerged, the movement will begin on its own.
Much like the African American civil rights movements, when the people become oppressed enough, they will naturally coalesce in order to move in opposition to it.

Don't start any movements. Just live as much truth as you know how to, and let overall awareness do the rest.... in my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I will be joining the movement - i feel like all my life has lead me to this point.

Hopefully ths movement will give a voice, a momentum and an identity to what is otherwise submission and isolation.

This could be something big, it needs to be, as the world is in a pretty bad state of affairs as it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
im joining the movement and im telling all my friends,family and most ppl i no all about the film nd trying to get them to watch it. im also trying to boycott television news but whats a gud news site on the internet that reliable??

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
People need to stop posting revolution plans on the internet! Good grief. Do you idiots not understand that you are dooming any asperations you may have before they are able to unfold! You're going to get the websites shut down in the meantime!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

yea i already ordered 20 copies to hand out at a protest in nyc along with investigate 9/11 stickers. i can't wait!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join