It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Google earth show the polar openings into the hollow earth? It sure looks like it to me!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Oh, man!!!

(A typical American expression, denoting....huh!?!?)

I am scratching my head, and trying to understand why ANY rational Human Being could possibly think that there is a 'hole' in the Northern Hemisphere of our Planet, were the ocean is pouring into (even though local coastlines are unaffected) and then, conversely, realize that the SOUTHERN pole of our planet is covered, at this time, by a continent known as Antarctica...where. one would presume, no water is 'pouring into' the presumably hollow Earth...

Why, oh why do these ridiculous 'urban legends' tend to persist???

I blame the schools, and the lack of science education...or perhaps, a more pernicious influence --- anti-science!!!!

(students, please look up the word "pernicious" in your (edit here) school dictionaries, if you still have them....)

[edit on 12/3/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I for one have not released any notion that the earth is simply a solid ball, floating in space, or, a hollow sphere, floating in space. And simply put, what ever is down there within our planet, factually, is unknown, or is not known publicly.

Sure, many theories exist that try to fill the void of ignorance concerning the content of the planet. But upon final examination, all, are formed from assumptions. We stand on the surface of our planet with two primary directions for exploration, above, and below, the firmament.

Does Google Earth show the openings? No. Google Earth for what ever reason paints out, or "Fogs" out certain areas. Most of this is done for "Security" reasons ,and some are for obvious reasons as in blotting out peoples faces.

So does that mean someone who is really interested in locating the opening is stopped? No. You must use other resources to find it. If, that is, it exists........

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: damdevildog

Today's sat view of the Arctic.

edit on V222016Saturdayam31America/ChicagoSat, 02 Jul 2016 10:22:43 -05001 by Violater1 because: because I like Steve Martin

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Its just the way the images are stitched together, its like wrapping a piece of paper around a tennis ball, no way to make it perfect without cutting/distorting the image to fit. This could have happened anywhere in the world depending on where they stitch the pics together but I'm guessing they done it over the poles as theres not a lot to see except snow, ice and the odd polar bear unlike in most other countries where they would have left the same hole over a city or something making the whole map useless

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
ive seen it on google earth im a firm beliver in this

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
and then nasa had astronauts doing a pic of Earth by letting the scope edges be the terminator of the planet where it meets space....dang, they tried to sell us that

a reply to: aszxcvbnm

edit on 16-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

top topics

<< 1   >>

join