It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Google earth show the polar openings into the hollow earth? It sure looks like it to me!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hi everyone! I was just on Google earth checking out the possible cloud annomily that another member posted about when i noticed "very clearly" a fanned out circular blurr on both of the poles that absolutily blew my mind!

And as i "slowly" rotated the earth from south to north, i noticed the most amazing thing! As the Antartic circular fanned out blurr is half way passed your view on your screen ( in other words, when you are viewing it at a horizontal angle as it is passing over the top and out of view, you will clearly see a hole dead in the center of the blurr!

If this has already been discovered and discussed here on ATS then i appologize, but otherwise guys and gals please take a look at this, it's amazing!

I myself am on the fence about the hollow earth theory but like always with all subjects remain open minded, so unless someone can give me a completely logical explanation for this, other than the hollow earth theory, than i am going to have a lot of questions regarding this matter!

I found this under the weather tab under views on the bottom left on the free Google Earth just incase this matters.

Is this a mistake? Or is someone trying to tell us something?

P.S. I appologize for not posting any pics! I read a lot but am not very good with computers. And besides you need to go to Google earth yourself to rotate the earth and see it for yourself! PEACE

[edit on 5-10-2008 by damdevildog]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sigh

Is it really hard for people to understand that there are no geo-stationary satellites directly above the poles and that is why there is no coverage there?

Sheesh

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Yes but that does not explain why they're would be any annomoly in the first place does it Oz? In fact IMO it only deepens the mystery doesn't it friend!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What are you doing up at 3.30 in the morning Oz??

I know I am up this late too but that is beside the point

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by damdevildog

Yes but that does not explain why they're would be any annomoly in the first place does it Oz? In fact IMO it only deepens the mystery doesn't it friend!

No, it explains why there is a black hole there in the centre of the poles

Any other anomaly is a product of the orbiting satellites, that sweep from north to south continusoly

Kryties, Im at work on the night shift

[edit on 5/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Oh you poor thing, I used to work a night job, ended up nearly killing me.

Apologies for the off-topic posts
Yes, Oz is indeed correct there are no geostationary satellites over the poles.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Oz, can you explain to me what a Geo-stationary sattelite is?

I had weather training in the U.S. Marine Corps and i know that sattelites cover every inch of this planet including the poles, so from what i gatherd from your point (and i may be wrong) is that there is no stationary sattelite that take constant pictures of the poles so therefore " no regularily updated pics of the poles" but if Google had access to some other access to pics of the poles at any point in time would that not be valid enough? After all, just because you are a weatherman, that does not mean you are getting all of the answers! Not by a long shot! They're are many high ranking important gov, political, military figures that are kept in the dark about a lot of these things, so i doubt you are privy to this info before them! Just sayyin!

Anyways, i would appreciate any clarification you may have bud! Thanks,

devil

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by damdevildog

No, it explains why there is a black hole there in the centre of the poles

Any other anomaly is a product of the orbiting satellites, that sweep from north to south continusoly

[edit on 5/10/2008 by OzWeatherman]
Well personally i do not accept that beacause as i do not claim to be a weatherman/meteorologist, as i have stated earlier,i have had weather training in the Marines and that training is top notch! And we were told on numerous occasions that every inch of the planet is monitered by sattelites all of the time by the military,gov, and also private contracters.

And also, it does not sound like you are seeing what i am talking about! And it is probably because you did not even bother to look, because you obviously know it all

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A geostationary satellite is one that is parked in orbit and does not move from its position. It travels in its orbital path so that it would remain constant, unlike other satellites that actually move in their orbit path.

Cheers!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Thank you sir! I thaught that's what it was, but know i know thanks to you!

You know, what is seen they're could be some folks at Google poking fun at the hollow earth/polar openings theories! Who knows! But it sure does not look like a blinspot fom a sattelites eye, because a blind spot is exactely that a blind spot, so therefore you see nothing, a blank, not something that resembles what the hollow earth investigators have been describing all this time!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
From my understanding everything imaged from a geostationary satellite at that angle is distorted. Just imagine trying to take a photo with your camera of a ball at its poles. Software corrects it to a certain extent but its not easy to image.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
North Pole Data

This is blackout coverage... Lack of sight...

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
90% of the imagery you see on Google Maps, the better MS Live! Maps, and others are NOT SATELLITE photographs. Only the lowest resolution and most pixelated crap you see when you are zoomed out is satellite imagery.

Almost all of the images you see were taken from aerial survey photographs. That means the image you see when you zoom in to any degree was taken from a rented plane fitted with high resolution cameras flying over your house. While the photoshop monkeys generally throw out the few photographs that accidentally catch the shadow of the survey plane itself, I have seen a few that they missed or didn't have any replacement photographs.

The imagery for other countries were taken by mapping (survey) companies/agencies in those countries and that is why the imagery in other countries can be hit or miss.

Do you know how much it would cost these companies to rent a plane to fly over the poles just to get pictures of endless miles of snow and ice? It costs about $1000 an hour just to rent the plane and pilot in North America and add 100% for a plane and pilot to fly over Antarctica.

Flights over Antarctica from Australia take over 16 hours to make a loop over Antarctica and a survey flight would have to make several loops (possibly 20 or more) to cover enough of the whole surface to be worth it.

$2k/hr * 16hr * 20 flights = $640,000 just for the plane!!

Add in the cost for the necessary technicians, equipment, and all of the work that goes on after-flight, and you are definitely looking at over a million bucks per pole just to show us high-resolution images of ice and snow.

How can Google or Microsoft justify to their shareholders spending that kind of money when our Government won't even spend that kind of dosh on research in Antarctica?

Jon

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I don't understand how people buy the "there's no available image of that location, because satellites blah, blah, blah..."

It's pretty obvious to me that mankind has mapped the whole earth more than one time... I mean, we DO have the technology, and we DO have like a gazillion tons of equip up there, so... why not, anyway?

The question "why does Google Earth not show those images" remains unanswered, though...

Are they helping cover something?

They just don't have access to the images same as anyone?

fifty-fifty?

[edit on 23-11-2008 by Sator]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ok satellite 101.

The military and DOD and CIA DOES have satellites positioned over the poles and everywhere else. Basically they are the only ones capable of funding ground stations in line-of-sight areas to be in contact with these birds.

Private companies...only a handfull, also have satellites in places most would think they do not.

Google Earth, and the like, do not have satellites parked above the poles. Some private companies, such as Google Earth, contract to other companies for their orbital images. It is far cheaper to buy images from another company that has the bird to get the pictures than it is to have to pay for the tracking, maintenance, control, ground tracking and control facilities, plus the staff trained to do so, plus the initial cost of the satellite, its launch and placing up into orbit.

Google Earth is not going to get you direct pictures above the north or south pole....period. For one thing, some areas at both poles have been classified and are off limits, thus your not going to find publicly available images of these areas from satellites positioned directly above them.

Join the military and maybe after a few years you might land a position where you get to sit at a terminal monitoring some of these classified satellites and their images.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Google Earth is not going to get you direct pictures above the north or south pole....period. For one thing, some areas at both poles have been classified and are off limits, thus your not going to find publicly available images of these areas from satellites positioned directly above them.

Well, if you have true knowledge of this you're saying, then I guess that answer it.

The Google Earth software do not show, because we are not suppose to see it.

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This would be impossible, as the earth is not hollow.

Um.. so no.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't completely subscribe to the notion that the earth is hollow, but i do think that there is a great possibility that the Gov is hiding something at the poles .

I lean more towards the theory of earth being honey combed with large caves, caverns, and voids (to a much higher extent to which is known by the proffesional spelunkers and general scientific community) and maybe a large entrance is located in Antartica and or the north pole. PEACE
devil

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The Earth is not hollow. If it was wed have no magnetic field and itd collapse and the reason thos anomalies show has been mentiond several times.
Earth IS NOT HOLLOW.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join