It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hal Turner Obtained An Actual "Amero" From The Shipment Sent To China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

HAL TURNER OBTAINED AN ACTUAL "AMERO" FROM THE SHIPMENT SENT TO CHINA

halturnershow.blogspot.com

Earlier in the week, I reported via this blog, the shipment of 800 Billion AMEROS from the USA to China. Many of you called "bull#" on the posting, claiming it was a hoax. I now offer irrefutable proof.

Below is a video of me holding one of the actual 20 AMERO coins sent to China. Additional coins with face values of 50 and 100 AMEROS were also sent from the U.S. in addition to paper currency shipped BY the U.S. from the currency printing firm in Europe!
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: title - All Caps]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Seems and sounds interesting. Here is a video where he is also presenting the actual Amero via a youtube video.

www.youtube.com...

After what we experienced in the last weeks, I believe Hal Turner is right. Everything what he says is logical and is pointing toward this what he is explaining in the video. I'd like to hear other opinions too in this matter.

halturnershow.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That "AMEROS" coin looks selfmade to me:
It lacks in details and consists of unclean material.

Also coins with values of 20 and 100 Ameros looks somewhat strange.
Higher values are usually printed on paper.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wow. Watching Zeitgeist Addendum first then Hal's video after feels like having a cannonball shot at my head. I feel stunned to say the very least.

If Hal is right, and this is their plan (which I have to say is looking more and more likely every day) then things are about to turn very very ugly.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
One thing I've not seen mentioned in relation to the Amero (which sounds suspiciously like a type of chocolate in Britain) is even barring the obvious financial crisis is the way it will affect prices generally. When Britain switched to decimalisation the new pennies mysteriously didn't buy quite as much as the old ones. Similarly, countries switching to the Euro complained about the same thing, that the transition from one currency masked some pretty steep price hikes - and that's without the current monetary meltdown. If Americans think they're not getting much for their dollar now, I think they might be in for a shock when they're handing over Ameros.

I can't watch the video as I've not got broadband but is the actual design of the coin explained? Is that Columbia on the back of the coin?

At least it's going to put an end to jokes about the Canadian dollar.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
he tried the same scam last year

www.abovetopsecret.com...

same fakeass coin

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
I'd like to hear other opinions too in this matter.

OK.

Here's my opinion

Originally posted by makeitso
We've been thru this discussion before.

Hal Turner has been debunked over and over.

The images of the coins were created by a computer design firm as a "private fantasy coin". If you want one of these fake coins, they can be purchased here.

[edit on 10/5/08 by makeitso]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't know if that was a made up coin just to shock people into what is really going on but i think he is correct in what he is saying You will see the dollar hit rock bottom very very soon ,it's been their plan for along time.

And they said it would never happen

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
I don't know if that was a made up coin just to shock people into what is really going on...

it..is..a..FAKE !!!
www.dc-coin.com...
jesus!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
WHY would anyone physically send ameros to China!!???? If it is money transfer - it is done in seconds - kind of like paying via paypal,only for big players. This sounds rediculous.
And how Chinese are going to calculate those tons of worthless ameros? One amero equals two/three/zero yuan? Or maybe it is worth one hoaxer ...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by duffster
You will see the dollar hit rock bottom very very soon

You mean like this?...

Reuters.com

Thur. Oct 2, 2008
A soaring U.S. dollar has been propelled even higher by the Senate's approval of a revised $700-billion bailout package [...]

The dollar surged to fresh one-year highs against the euro and a basket of currencies .DXY on Thursday [...]

The dollar should continue the powerful rally of the past two months into December and probably next year

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You can order your personal "Amero" here: www.designscomputed.com...

They are from a designer called Daniel Carr ("Designs Computed"), here's a closeup of the coin I think Turner used (the 20 coin) and the logo:

Look how he tries to hide the "DC" logo with his fingers when he shows the coin.

Oh, and of cource this designer is just a cover-up website from the gov to discredit Turner (his own words...)
Weird that they were around before his claims, huh?

[Edited because I got "Computed Designs" and "Designs Computed" mixed up]

[edit on 5.10.2008 by SiONiX]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

The only people who give H. Turner a listen are KKK members and an assortment of other vile racists. Why post this information here?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The biggest thing, in my opinion, to go against this "Amero" thing, is that our system is currently trying to get RID of physical "cash".

I think the "Amero", if comes true, will simply be an all-electronic thing. Numbers on a computer, that are only transferred electronically.

I could be way wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez

The only people who give H. Turner a listen are KKK members and an assortment of other vile racists. Why post this information here?

I have seen Turner's name pop up on a few threads, but i never realized he is THAT Turner.

If you take anything this neo-nazi says seriously, you need your head checked.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by drock905]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
...Well...There is an (actual) Amero coin...

But as of yet...It is not real currency...

It's more of a "collector commemorative item"...

www.dc-coin.com...

[edit on 5-10-2008 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

It does look suspiciously like a trade dollar that was used in the 19th Century to trade with Asia. Here are some pictures of it from Google Images:

images.google.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
do they print it all in america or do they send a copy of the print to other contries as this looks interesting as the price off gold is very low

goldissuperior.com...
a gold trading site as i see it ,it says gold is becoming currency hedge
www.gold-eagle.com...

i searched this www.moneyfactory.gov...
www.moneyfactory.gov...

/doSearch.cfm from this www.ustreas.gov...

this person phones the mint about the amero

www.dailynewscaster.com...

the amero exchange rate ezinearticles.com...?&id=961104

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Okay - the reason the Mint Employees know about the Amero is because they probably get asked about it all the time from fools who believe whatever Hal Turner has to say.
Hal and the Amero

Now Stop it!! No more Amero for YOU!! STOP IT!!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
lol what a fake,its the exact same design that has already been found to be a hoax...it looks like crap....plus i wonder how many of those you could fit in your wallet,pretty big coin....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join