It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

red con/chem trails, 32 airplanes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hello, this is my first thread and I hope I'm doing it right. Last night around 6:30 I was outside and I saw 25 huge airplanes flying back and forth over my town spewing red trails out of the end. The trails didnt have time to dissipate because they fell to earth in like a red mist. I went inside to call my husband so he could see and he said the planes looked like troop transports that were used when he was in the military in 1993. We came back inside for about 5 mins and then heard the planes again so we went back outside and saw the same planes coming back with their red trails. We watched this back and forth spraying for 30+ mins and they went back and forth 6 times, then 7 more planes joined in going vertical of the other planes with their red spraying. All in all we counted 32 airplanes that were spraying this red mist. Just to let you know we live on the east coast with a population in our town of about 16,000. My neighbors or I have never seen this before but we have heard what sounds like airplanes going back and forth in the middle of the night, but I really never thought anything of it. I checked to make sure there were not any air shows going on and there were none in our area so I called the local police to ask what was going or with this red spraying and they had no clue about what I was talking about. I was wondering has anyone seen or heard about this before and if so what is it. It's rather disturbing to my neighbors and myself. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I apoligize for not taking any pictures but my camera is broken. I'm going to buy a new camera incase this happens again I can snap some photos.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
yo!

where in the world are you located? and how much planes normaly fly over head.

sounds very ominous, but probably aint, here (blackpool) we are under a main flight path, and depending on light conditions / time of the year, teh trails go red, sometimes even black, if it is that its just the way the sun is coming round the earth and hitting the trails.

i am a believer in contrails and governments spraying and am sure i have seen it a few times, but theirs that much things that can effect a normal con trail to make it look suspect that i dont think most of them are worth worrying about.

i woudl go out any other day at the samne time and cound the planes, see if their was genuinly loads of random planes in the air at that time, if they were random then its deffo suspect!

[edit on 5-10-2008 by boaby_phet]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well I live in the eastern shore of maryland but the thing that freaks me out is that you could watch these planes go foward then swing back around and they did this 6 times that I counted. One thing I forgot to mention in my post was the first 25 planes were flying in a formation, I dont know if that actually matters. We do have a tiny airport about 15 miles away from us and there are alot of small airplanes, maby like 7 passanger, that fly there but these planes were huge. I'm really hoping it was nothing and not jumping to conclusions. Thanks for pointing out about the light conditions and time of year, I didnt think of that, and I will go out and check to see how many planes are out around the same time. Do contrails fall to the ground like a mist? I mean the "mist" fell with in 5 mins, you could actually watch it fall to the ground. Thanks for your response!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
wow ! it actualy fell to the ground as mist! thats not mormal.

all the trails i think ive seen (bad ones not normal) just stayed in the air for hours gradualy getting bigger. If it came out as mist and fell to the ground, then their aint much that can be said, if you saw it it most likely happened!

the formation thing is a bit crazy as well!! im suprised more ppl havnt replied yet, i guess its still early o clock in usa

i had a look about, spraying / cloud seeding has caused stuff to fall from the air onto things, last one i recall being reported was the russians pouring cement powder from planes to get rid of bad weather on public holidays, that time though something went wrong and a massive lump fell to teh ground.

im no expert in this, just someone who reads alot and likes to think, and this one has me thinking in over drive. everyone seemed kinda normal till teh mist and formation flying! deffo something to be checked out! could just be water but i doubt it.
(do you stay near a forest or fire risk area? its a long shot and im trying to think up possibilitys)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

Hey, thanks for your response. I dont live anywhere near a forest fire area risk. I asked my neighbors about this and they all said they have never seen anything like this before. My neighbor next door has lived here for about 20 yrs and he was amazed by this. I really don't have the slightest clue what they were doing but it was noticed by alot of people in my community.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Next time, if there is a next time; collect some of the "mist" that falls like on a car hood, put it in a clean jar and have it analyzed by the county you live in. It could be poision.

Let us know about you and your neighbors health here on ATS.

top topics

join