It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France urges Israel not to attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

France urges Israel not to attack Iran

news.yahoo.com

I know that in Israel, and the Israeli army, there are those who are preparing for a military solution or an attack" aimed at halting the Iranian program, Kouchner told the paper in an interview.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It makes me wonder just how much is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. I find this especially worrisome when you consider the timing. Right now the world is about to face a complete economic breakdown and needs a distraction badly.

Nothing distracts the masses better than a new war.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Actually the two go hand in hand. If the TPTB wanted to initiate the NWO the first thing to do would be to sink the current economy and perpetuate a war to initiate the transition. The public would be so flabbergasted at the fact that everything is crumbling around them that they will accept any new idea that sounded, at face value, better than the one that is failing them. Enter the New World Order......

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Nice find Karl.

Yes this is a scary scenario. Couple this with the economic faux pas, and you're right...the Distraction Du Jour, which will ensure that Americans once again rally around our leaders to ensure that Israel IS in fact, the only nuclear power in the middle east.

Sickening...

AB1

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Let Israel attack them. If they try to get us involved I wont fight. We can sell Israel all the weapons they want or we can help with intelligence but to put our troops on the ground is a mistake. If they want war let them have it. We have our own issues to worry about...like bankruptcy.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

I would be shocked if we didn't send troops to help Israel if they chose to attack Iran. It would trigger a lot more action than just a simple bombing raid, that's for sure.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
How will the US pay for the war, by putting the country into more debt?
A big item on the news in The Netherlands was that the Californian government cannot longer pay it schools and other bills if they don't get a 1.3 billion loan - by this Monday.

and maybe a bit of counter weight on the nuclear site would not be such a bad idea in the middle east - perhaps some presidents might think again before they start a war to safe their daddy's honor and win oil for their campaign donators which has cost the lives of many soldiers, if not by death then by the injuries they sustained, and from thousands of Iraqi people.

You would hope that the economical crisis as thought the republicans some modesty, they need the world to help them and should stop using the world as their personal play ground where they can get away with bullying everyone in doing what they want, if not by economics than by war defying the will and rules of combat, and respect for the NATO or the UN.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think it goes way beyond respect for NATO and the UN; they're just as corrupt as any other establishment.

The only REAL hope is the people. The people have to form a Coalition against future war mongering. The Iranian people, or the Israeli people, or the Iraqi people, the American people; I mean the PEOPLE who really have no say or vote in these matters should REALLY be the ones to stand against all of our collective War Machines and just say enough. It's really that simple. Even if it's at our own demise.

AB1

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
`The world is in a volatile state and we need stability therefore in this period of extreme transition i, under presidential order, will be suspending the constitution , so we can bring stability with all available mean in this extreme economical situatuionand thus will be providing security for our future children and generations to come.The war on terror was larger than we all thought but now from the ashes of nuclear fire, the threat is finally gone and stability will be restored.long live america`

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
`The world is in a volatile state and we need stability therefore in this period of extreme transition i, under presidential order, will be suspending the constitution , so we can bring stability with all available mean in this extreme economical situatuionand thus will be providing security for our future children and generations to come.The war on terror was larger than we all thought but now from the ashes of nuclear fire, the threat is finally gone and stability will be restored.long live america`

Talk Talk Talk

That all we seem to do. The economy is in the toilet we all know this, The old way was to start a war to get the economy going again but he US has outsourced most every thing to other countries lol we are stimulating other countries economy's with wars.

I think the whole 800 billion dollar bailout is nothing more that a sign post of things to come.
Stay tuned

Got your ID chip installed yet?

top topics

join