It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prescription Drug Conspiracy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I find it hard that he is getting convicted on embezzlement unless someone can see money getting wired to his account.
I don't see how you can get into trouble just by associating with a company that is doing it, if you are not directly guilty.

but then, if you have a roommate doing drugs in your home, you can't turn them in because somehow you get in trouble too. This boggles my mind. Stupid laws keep you from doing the right thing.

I have learned that criminals are always "innocent'. I have lost count of all the "innocent" criminals that I have come across.

He either has a poor lawyer and is getting the raw end of the deal, or he is feeding you a line.

If they don't have any proof that he has done anything, I just don't see how they could get him.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

You are assuming that the legal system works perfectly, with no room for corruption.

There are plenty of cases where people ended up in jail or even on death row through lies, deceit and corruption.

[edit on 7/10/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

If they don't have any proof that he has done anything, I just don't see how they could get him.

Is that supposed to be some kind of a sick joke? Apparently you do not know who runs Amerika. Your naïveté is a danger both to you and everyone around you. I suppose you also think that we fought the Civil War to "free the slaves". You still lookin' for those Iraqi WMD's? The "system" was designed by powder wigged southern plantation owning slave masters. The "system" does whatever it pleases.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok they were doing medical research under the name of a company called Good Samaritan Insurance. They were a separate company within that. They had been doing it for 25 years. They had some drugs that were not FDA approved, but one of the big things that they were working on was a machine that did blood filtration. They were trying to fond an alternative to treat AIDS patient, and from what I hear, they were making wonderful progress. For those who were unable to afford the treatment, they were planning on having the insurance company write a policy for them that they were able to afford...... That is what I was able to gather last night from my in-laws

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sure does suck and the drug companys are like a monopoly,I spend 5600.00 on prescription drugs every 6 weeks,and the killer is they have about a 600% mark up,supposedly to off set costs for discovery,darn wish I was a Du Pont relative,maybe I would get a discount

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think its sad that most people involved on this site have hardly anything to say about this....Says a lot about the direction we are allowing ATS to go......

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeff Riff
I think its sad that most people involved on this site have hardly anything to say about this....Says a lot about the direction we are allowing ATS to go......

Unfortunately most people at this week/moment in time are more concerned about either the economy crashing or aliens arriving on the 14th.

I am still thinking about this and he is in my prayers, but I think you have to prove the inside guy was hired with the intent to bring them down or at a minimum that he had motive to lie.

Are any of these people that were convicted appealing their convictions? Is he talking about appealing ? If so I'd get another lawyer, a really good lawyer no matter the cost even if I had to go broke to do it. I'd rather be broke and free.

One other question, were they tried together or sperately ? If they were tried together and planning an appeal I would have him go to trial alone. I'd think he'd have a better chance.

I'll keep thinking and checking back. I really do wish everyone involved best wishes and peace of mind and soul. Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join