It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 - Electricity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I remember seeing a post on (I think) ATS that showed a picture of an electrical line going into the desert and just stopping in the middle of nowehre. I also remember something about being able to see Area 51 from a nearby motorway (freeway) until the government sealed it off.

If there's nothing there then why would they need to close it off?

Does anyone have any information on Area 51 or even remember seeing a picture of the electrical line?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
apparently there was also a hill top which was a hotspot for walkers which they had to close off aswell. CAn't remember anything about the electrical line though. Also there was concerns raised as to how the power was supplied to area 51. Think this could tell you were these lines come from. But i have heard they have thier own generator so i don't know.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Area 51 caretaker
apparently there was also a hill top which was a hotspot for walkers which they had to close off aswell. CAn't remember anything about the electrical line though. Also there was concerns raised as to how the power was supplied to area 51. Think this could tell you were these lines come from. But i have heard they have thier own generator so i don't know.

Dude, you're the A51 Caretaker!!! Why don't you know? I'm going to have to recommend some OJT (On the Job Training) for you, buddy, because this is unsat. Who is your supervisor?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild

Dude, you're the A51 Caretaker!!! Why don't you know? I'm going to have to recommend some OJT (On the Job Training) for you, buddy, because this is unsat. Who is your supervisor?

Mr. M

ROFL! Nice one!

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
your talking about area 19, not 51. because there IS a power line that stops in the middle of no where in the desert. and the media wanted a tour of the base that was supposedly hidden as hills. they were told they couldnt have a tour, because the roads were not held up. the thing is though, one of the roads was paved. theres something wrong with that...

M

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarChild
[Dude, you're the A51 Caretaker!!! Why don't you know? I'm going to have to recommend some OJT (On the Job Training) for you, buddy, because this is unsat. Who is your supervisor?

Mr. M

ROFL!!!!

nice one

Xon

posted on Apr, 4 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The electrical line is in Area 19 as aggroskater said.
You cant see Area 51 from a freeway but you can see the base from a mountain peak called Tikaboo Peak.
You cant see the hole base though.

top topics

join