It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 5th-18th - A Summary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There are 3 things that we've run into that seem to be saying something about the same dates...so I wanted to put them all together in a single post for everyone that may not have seen together:

1. Web Bot project
2. Blossom Goodchild (Medium)
3. Novelty Theory (Time Wave Zero)

So each of these in more detail:

1. WebBot Project

This is a technology project that uses internet crawling and linguistic processing to determine future events.
Urban Survival - Web Bots

These folks are currently stating the following—note that this is written as of this week and referring to next week:

So we look forward to the balance of this weekend and as late as Thursday/Friday of next week with a heightened state of awareness/concern/trepidation (or 'fear lite') because of predictive elements that go to the idea of: • A major event which could dramatically impact 2, 2.2, or 22-million Americans. • This 'impact' could be the range of something fairly minor like "My bank card doesn't work anymore" to a 'blinding flash from a terror attack' on US soil. • This latter is somewhat supported by references early in the data to 'attack on US interests" and the fact that al Qaida has a nasty habit of trying to influence outcomes of elections, such as was the case with the Spanish train bombings a few years back. • The 'events' of next week will linguistically be characterized by about a 20% natural disaster/earth related component, a 40'ish percent impact that will be 'military' in nature and a 40% (or higher) impact that will be 'economic' in scope.

Uraban Survival - October Event

2. Blossom Goodchild
This lady is a psychic/medium who has worked with Native Indians for years and had a contact with “The Federation of Light” that a giant spaceship will appear in our sky (possibly in Alabama) on October 14th and stay in the sky for everyone to see (purposely) for 3 days. It is supposed to be a peaceful event with the purpose of showing us a “higher vibration of love”, that other life forms do exist, and to bring disclosure. She sat on this information for 2 ½ months before she released the information.

Full text of what she received:
Federation of Light

“Rare” video by her, clarifying the release—she seems to be a down-to earth and intelligent (upper class?) English women:
Blossom Goodchild

Her website:
Blossom Goodchild Website

3. Novelty theory (Time Wave Zero)

“Novelty theory attempts to calculate the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time. It is an idea conceived of and discussed at length by Terence McKenna from the early 1970s until his death in the year 2000. Novelty theory involves ontology, morphogenesis, and eschatology. Novelty, in this context, can be thought of as newness, density of complexification, and dynamic change as opposed to static habituation. According to McKenna, when "novelty" is graphed over time, a fractal waveform known as timewave zero or simply the timewave results. The graph shows at what times, but never at what locations, novelty is increasing or decreasing. According to the timewave graph, great periods of novelty occurred about 4 billion years ago when Earth was formed, 65 million years ago when dinosaurs were extinct and mammals expanded, about 10,000 years ago after the end of the ice age, around late 18th century when social and scientific revolutions progressed, during the sixties, around the time of 9/11, and with coming novelty periods in November 2008, October 2010, with the novelty progressing towards the infinity on 21st December 2012”
Novelty Theory

(continued)

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Novelty theory...continued

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Based on Evasius's post on ATS, you can see what is coming up:

So something is coming up next week and/or the followng...

Ok, so we have Web Bot, Blossom Goodchild, and Novelty Theory all pointing towards the same dates..coincidence?

Maybe. But I am taking note.

delius

[edit on 5-10-2008 by delius]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Also, Reinhardt is saying something is going to happen on October 6th. I personally believe him over all the other sources of info, except maybe TWZ.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That is an excellent cumulative analysis. Things are most assuredly going to be interesting in the coming days and weeks. It is truly sad that the citizens of this nation can see things coming, predict the outcome, then sit back and watch the governments and leaders of the world enact exactly what was predicted to be the worse choice.

Q. How do politicians sleep at night?
A. On the broken backs of the people, lined with hundred dollar bills.

Sad. Truly Sad.

However, history has shown that the when the masses reach the point of breaking, times change.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
FYI I created the above graphic for my thread Timewave Zero - a closer look. I'm glad you chose to use it as a reference.

I agree, all available info is pointing towards something out of the ordinary happening during this time, however I think that instead of being one major event, it will take the form of a global emotional turning point. The majority will become aware that the situation is serious (unlike now when most people don't know what's going on, and don't want to know).

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius,

Absolutely that is yours. I attempted (5 times, see my EDIT tag) to update my article and was unsuccessful. Every time I posted the update it wasn't in my Preview and Edit box--so I'm not sure what the deal was. I even logged out and tried in both Firefox and IE6. I sent a note to ATS about that.

Your detailed images zoomed me into this aspect and is much appreciated!

delius

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by delius

There is something hosed on the EDIT. I have tried numerous times, logging out of ATS, closing my browser, trying IE 7 and Firefox, and it is all the same. IT appears to screw up the HTML of the link.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

Can you elaborate on this? The only Reinhardt I know i Django....if there is a forth, fifth, and sixth item than that is significant.

delisu

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Not to worry, I'm making every effort to get this information out given that I find it interesting and actually worth having a look at.

You're helping do that, so I thank you.

As for the edit issue, I find that I also have trouble editing posts if I preview them first. If I just hit 'edit post' with no preview, it turns out fine.

join