It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thirty minutes with the president and his cabinet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If you, the average citizen were given thirty minutes to spend with the president and his cabinet what would you discuss with him and them and what questions would you ask? You can ask any questions you want. I think that the average american citizen is never heard from and should be heard from about this country and its serious issues that are plaguing our nation, more and more americans are becoming fed up with the graft and corruption and just the general way politicians are clouding the views that again are disrupting the ebb and flow of everyday life. So enjoy this thread and feel free to post what questions you would ask and ideas you would throw their way...Enjoy

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good question...

If I had 30 minutes with that group, the first thing I would do is b!tch slap all of them...

Then I would go onto my questions...

1. Where are the aliens...?

2. Were you crossing your fingers when you took the presidential oath...?

The other 25 minutes would be used to have each of them sign up on ATS...education has to start somewhere.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Very well put Chapter 29..I think that there are some very intelligent people who contribute positive information and shed new light on topics here on ATS, I think alot of goverment should sign up and get educated by our staff and our great members.....

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
There are quite a few people on this site that make me feel <

If they ever create a cabinet position for Conspiracies and/or UFO subject matter experts (I know, crazy...), the person to fill it should be a bona fide ATS member in good standing...

I guess that takes me off the list...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is a very inspiring and insightful question.

I really only have one question to ask Pinky and the Brain.
"Why did you sell the country down the drain to the lowest bidder?"

I know the answer is money, power and control, but I want to actually here him say it just once, out loud without any garbled and jumbled diversion tactics to side step the issue.
I truly believe the only honest thing that Dubya has ever said to the American people and the world is "my name is George Bush". Everything that he says before and after that is just a lie.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

but I want to actually here him say it just once, out loud without any garbled and jumbled diversion tactics to side step the issue

Yes, there would therapy in that big time....

And you may well be right on on regards to his name...but that's probably because it's the easiest thing for him to remeber.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If this is posted in the wrong forum could somebody please place it in the correct forum ffor me please...Thank you kindly

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cmd18B

They’d probably kick me out for asking too many questions about the Telecomm giants.

Star for you, this is an interesting concept.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would enjoy my last 29 minutes of freedom.. That is what I would do...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
1: Who really shot JFK
2: aliens men in black et all, wtf is up with it and why are you hiding it.
3: did you really expect people to believe that wmd crap forever?
4: can I stop paying taxes?
5: can you make fox, your mouthpiece, bring back Arrested Development
6: Can I stay in the lincoln bedroom?
7: will you finally admit you have been wrong and completely screwed this country up for a long long time.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

Good post Finn...I like to see the members using their heads. I have so many questions as well and it would probably take more than a half hour. I just would like to see them be a little bit more honest, I know it wont ever happen but we are the lifeblood of this country and its time to be honest, Thats all we want is some honesty.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dear Sirs ..
How could you go against GOD and our COUNTRY and the PEOPLE OF OUR COUNTRY ..and allow all the horrible things that were done in THEIR NAME >..
I hope your all ashamed of yourselves ...I know you know that what goes around comes around and ...You will reap what you have sown ...

Awesome post ..star for ya ..I dont even think I could stay cool while asking them my questions ..I would more than likely b..ch slap em too lol .....they have managed to really tick me off alot since they have been in office and I helped vote them in the first time .....
Mainly because they make us all look bad ..especially the fact that he claims Christ would approve of what he does in his name ....thats what upsets me the most about him and his admin...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
Good question...

If I had 30 minutes with that group, the first thing I would do is b!tch slap all of them...

Then I would go onto my questions...

1. Where are the aliens...?

2. Were you crossing your fingers when you took the presidential oath...?

The other 25 minutes would be used to have each of them sign up on ATS...education has to start somewhere.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by chapter29]

HAHAHA..You said B SLAP them all...Hey its your half hour..XO you have the con

[edit on 6-10-2008 by cmd18B]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Chapter 29 ..so that was what happened to GW when he supposedly choked on that pretzel ..and here I thought it was Cheney who B slapped him that day ..lol .. .....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

3: did you really expect people to believe that wmd crap forever?

I forgot about this one...nice.

This is a definite one for the list...

Bring back AD...? Why not - might as well take advantage of the moment.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Yes old GWB was positive there were WMDs in Iraq and in the end my hero Colin Powell got thrown under the bus and then ran over by said bus that was driven by GWB with his crew of the mad bomber(Rumsfeld) and Dick...Cheney...Can you say another injustice by those oil magnates....hahaha..

top topics

join