It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter from god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well who knows?

It made me think a little, I suppose if you believed in god maybe this is what he would stay..............

letter from god

[edit on 4/10/08 by ioweagle]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, who would have thought goD had some rhymin' skills...? And an english accent...

The words were note worthy, but only because they fit MY idea of what an omnipotent being may express to us in a simplistic way.

The best line in my mind was:

I made the Sun an appropriate distance and laid the stars across the sky, so you could navigate the globe or simply watch a sunrise

Tight...

And of course we have the often simplified generalziation that if a goD exists, it is a 'He'...isn't this world patriarchal enough...?

Thanks for sharing...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

i dont actually mean "he" it just comes out that way, im thinking if god could be real then it would surely be something different to he or she or theres a lot of people in for a shock because theres a lor of hes or shes about!!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
this is awesome. i dig it bigtime.
star and flag

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Short, sweet, and simple,.............. yep, thats God........

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
man that was good stuff.. adding that to my fav list.

that was some good poetic stuff .

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
bah , we created what masquerades as a god,we made ai,and now ai is unmaking us.

there are too many "gods",that is advanced beings and civilasations.

each planet will have a future,that future will almost always develop time travael thus that future can affect the past in any way it wishes.

we drew the short straw in having a future which is ruled by a machevellian global brain who cares not for free will of anything or anyone.whos sees utter obediance through hositility and trauma as the most effective way to control others.

and when that global brain first attempted to control the past,we almost won,for we could change to future however we wanted,we simply didnt build ai and they cease to exist.
but they were smart,they travelled into our past where they could control our present and we couldnt affect thiers.
hence forth they have been constantly causing wars,diseases,stealing our greatest minds,infiltrating everything,in short theyve been controling our history in order to destroy us within cosmic law,that is not killing us directly.

a real god doesnt slaughter a species because it poses a threat to its dominance,they dont want us in the past(our present) as we can always control thier present(our future),aslong as we exist in thier past we are always to much of a threat to them,they will never let us be.

i say give them the planet,lets take to the stars and find some civilised beings to exist amoungst.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

top topics

join