It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Ok lets see.....lemme put this in my calendar.....

1)Oct. 14th......
2)E.T. Friends arrive......
3)bring cookies and Advil

.....got it. Done!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
nothing paranomal to report on my part, i had a headache sunday morning probably cause i stayed up playing games online for wayy to long.

i too put my predictions aside and just hope that something happens.

for those of you how think its bunk, but really want to see disclosure or proof, then it would be logical to assume that you too in some way hope they arrive.

i wonder if id drive to where they are if they arrive in the US.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Not to be picky, but doesn't this galactic federation of advanced beings know anything about time zones? October 14th where, the standard GMT time zone? Or her Aussie time zone in Queensland or wherever she resides, in which the 14th will still mostly be the 13th here in N.America. Or will it be her messenger American Indian "White Cloud's" time zone on the 14th, making it the 15th for her? Oh right, I forgot she has no clue on latitudes, longitudes, or hemispheres.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I was once told to get myself in a group of people that all think the same as me,all as openminded as myself.I hear/see and feel things that others dont,well she said if I get with others then amazing things will happen,I was in company of one good friend earlier this year and something amazing did happen to do with her mum that passed 10yrs ago,,now I wanna get into a bigger group to see what else can happen.

My point is you get so many people around the world believing this can happen on the 14th then well I think it truly can,,,,I cant say I 100% believe this craft will appear but Im 100% praying and wishing and thinking and hoping it shows up.

Maybe it just takes all those things to help make this happen

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Are you that girl that stands on top of that building underneath the big green plasma bolt on "Independence Day"??

Aliens only have 2 things on their mind, probing and destruction, thankfully a few glitches on the stitching of Google images ain't gonna bring them any closer.

You know maybe Goodchild was placed into the conspiracy arena to take the heat off what is really happening in the world, daft bint.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

If I was that girl then that would make me a 100% believer which I said Im not.

and if they did come and it was 2000 miles long then we aint got a chance in hell if their gonna zap us.

People can believe what they want,,freedom of speech and all that and if it aint hurtng anyone then theres no harm Blossom gives some of us hope that Earth will be healed,,if that hope turns out to be fright,,then so be it,,no-one will have a chance to say told you so,,we all will be in spirit.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Alienmindflare]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
this is kind of a cross topic thing but i wonder if the "4 months of emotional unrest" coming up this month that the web bot project predicts could be a UFO such as this one. that certainly would cause more unrest than the few days 9/11 caused.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I would love for nothing more than something to happen of historic magnitude on Oct.14th, but I sense that there are too long a list of excuses, should nothing happen. Too many easy outs.

1) "The GFL has decided at this time that, due to your chaotic and low vibrating societies and military structures, it would not be safe to enter your zone at this time. We thank those of you who still believe."

2) "We were there, but many, if not most of you could not see us due to your low vibrating aura's. We regret that no footage or reliable film or video was taken to capture this historic event."

3) "We meant Oct. 14th, 3008. Woops! Sorry (typo). See ya in a thousand years!"

I'm sure there are more excuses than I can think of on this post.

Again, though, I would be overjoyed if all this Oct. 14th stuff were true.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmindflare
I was once told to get myself in a group of people that all think the same as me,all as openminded as myself.I hear/see and feel things that others dont,well she said if I get with others then amazing things will happen

This also works another way as well. Take for instance people who are depressed or have psychological problems; it's always advised you should AVOID others who share these symptoms. Not that this applies to you personally, I'm speaking in general terms. There's enough threads on here giving examples of this, where people say they read too much stuff on here (and other places) and begin experiencing unwanted thoughts. The point is, it can be a good thing, say for you possibly, but not for everyone.

Take the google map thread, one person starts it by saying some GFL spaceship is blocking out clouds. Then examples of some drawing of missing clouds is provided to back up this claim, that missing clouds were witnessed, and it all gets tied into the blossom stuff. Then it morphs into the clouds weren't actually blocked (because some of us in these cloudless zones know full well it's cloudy) to the data has been blocked, blaming the same oct 14th crap. No amount of reasoning or info anybody posts suggesting this data is due to how the satellites orbit and obtain the data and how it's applied to the maps is absorbed, because they're soothing themselves with the OP's claims. It's been said, and others just follow along with it, clinging desperately to the hope the pentagram-matching saturn's hexagram / diamond shape-matching an old crop circle ship will appear.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by violet]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
You know maybe Goodchild was placed into the conspiracy arena to take the heat off what is really happening in the world, daft bint.

Like a "New Age" Mata Hari?

Well if THAT is true... she is earning her paycheck

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Seems there is debate over a 2k mile ship sitting over alabama, well 2k miles if it was even within 100miles above us would not only cover alabama but all the way to the California coast.

So question is just how close can they get to earth where 2k miles sits them only over Alabama?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
OK, maybe I'm missing something. Can someone point out where she said it was going to be 2000k in size? I have not seen that yet.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

The 2000 mile diameter ship was never claim by BG, she has only ever called it a ship of emmense size. the 2000 mile diameter ship was claimed by another person who made a video on you tube claiming to be Channeling the same beings.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Still waiting for the guy who claimed that BG already made this predictions and no ship has showed up.

Fake claim by the guy?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
reply to post by Essan

Damn straight, give that bitch a cold, I wonder if Will Smith will be available should they turn out to be negeative. Of course knowing our luck we will get stuck with Harry Cronick Jr.

And he will "try something" and we will all be screwed :p

j/k I could not resist

Well thats still a whole lot better than Harry Potter....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I just found out what this what is behind this UFO appearance over Alabama. It's for a new Twilight Zone episode. They're going to have the UFO spray painted with various statements like "NASCAR sucks" and "vote for Obama", sure to drive the rednecks into extreme violence and they start killing each other.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I have today, received a channeling from the mothership translating the REAL name of Blossom Goodchild.

Blossom Goodchild = Bull*hit artist.

I will be receiving another transmission after breakfast. Stay tuned.

Almost forgot, checkout my website for cheap t-shirts and 1 on 1 consultancy for the low price of $5000 per minute.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-BuZz
I have today, received a channeling from the mothership translating the REAL name of Blossom Goodchild.

Almost forgot, checkout my website for cheap t-shirts and 1 on 1 consultancy for the low price of $5000 per minute.

C-BuZz

You forgot to leave a link to your website where we can contact you for these wonderful things.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Originally posted by C-BuZz

C-BuZz

You forgot to leave a link to your website where we can contact you for these wonderful things.

Whoops sorry lesser being.

www.cheaptshirtsandufomemorabilia.com

Hurry, im selling out FAST on the GFL beer hats.

C-BuZz

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Im just going to say that some of the replys on here are extremely immature. Why make fun of people? Do you really get such an ego boost from making such comments?

Regardless I love you all and trust that you will eventually understand.

love and light to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join