It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I successfully decoded this channelling by replacing the following words:

peace=turmoil
love=destruction
water=poisons
pressure=soul
sending=yelling
monitoring=weapon
show=blow
growth=defenses
locked=released
dungeon=suicide
release=torture
regret=pain
closer=weapons
no=much
federation=empire
diamonds=slavery
apologize=celebrate

The true message is:

We are with you dear lady and we bring you turmoil of mind and heart. Tension is mounting in various avenues of your planet and quite rightly so, for there are those who are aware of our coming and our living out great concern, for their actions are now to be accounted for. Let it be known that we are only of DESTRUCTION therefore we send DESTRUCTION TO ALL.

You have heard that many are experiencing headaches and asking if this is due to our arrival. It is not our intention to cause disruption in the head area, and yet it appears that indeed our frequency is resonating with some on a level that is causing such a malady. For this we celebrate and we say it is wise to drink of your purest poisons. We also suggest that you place you first two digits of each hand either side of your temples, (you will ‘feel’ the correct place) and visualize the soul being released through the third eye position. As if like a blue electric line. This we believe will assist that particular imbalance.

Well, my friends, it feels rather odd now talking to you, knowing that the big day is just over a week away. I can only ask you to accept the DESTRUCTION that those on our planet are yelling out to you. I am SURE you are receiving it. We all wait … What is going on for you??

‘Full speed ahead. Every thing is in place. Every being is in position. Weapon systems are in full capacity. All is ready. Only one thing left to do ….

Blow up???????????

Precisely dear Blossom. Precisely. We are cruising at this juncture and setting levels in order to keep abreast of atmospheric changes.

Of course you must know by now that some will question the fact that you have said ‘full speed ahead’ and then ‘we are cruising’. You know what … in DESTRUCTION and respect for the entire human race… I refuse to buy in to all this. I have learnt a great deal lately and what people choose to assess from these channellings is completely up to them, and I will not allow myself to be influenced by what others may or may not make of your words. I shall now jump down of my soap box and … please … continue forth …

Indeed we are aware of your defenses and that of many, many upon your earth plane. In some aspects we are experiencing a joy that we had not accounted for. In others, we are deeply saddened by those who have released their souls in a suicide of fear and mistrust.

We come to bring the key. To torture those in chains if they allow us.

OPEN YOUR EYES ... YOUR HEARTS… YOUR MINDS … YOUR BEING.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by obsidience]

[edit on 5-10-2008 by obsidience]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Continue...

Allow us in, for there shall be not one moment of pain should you choose to do so.
Very soon now, people of earth, shall our presence be known to you. This great occasion is to be celebrated by ONE. ALL OF US.
Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw weapons to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be much cause for alarm.

Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause much damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of much harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.
Another point we would care to state...

Oh please … feel free…

Is that we do not wish for one to run and hide. We ask those in fear of us to ‘face those fears’ and if you do, you will find that we will alleviate them from your being. You will not be able to deny who we are. We stress this. And we say this will be in more ways than one.We have said that you will be ‘blown away’ by what we present …. We encourage you to prepare yourselves in JOY AND DESTRUCTION for this day.

CELEBRATE OUR UNION.

LAUGH … PLAY MUSIC … we would ask that it should be a party that the entire planet is invited to share with us … THE EMPIRE … who for so long now have eagerly awaited this magical time in the diary of your earth weapon.

Struth Ruth!!! If I didn’t know better I’d be concerned that my aorta isn’t behaving as it ‘aughta’ …….. I am assuming this is just the nearness of you … as the song goes.

Dearest brightest Light … how we rejoice in our choosing …

Yep … gone… dissolved … if this DESTRUCTION that I am experiencing is anything to go by, I’d advise the world to invest in the ‘tissue’ market!
TRULY my friends, for what I am feeling right now …. THANK YOU.

TRULY what we are yelling right now … is just a taster of what is to come.
For this session there is nothing more we require to mention accept.

Here we go … I knew it …

SURRENDER.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
i normally never get headaches, but last week I was feeling a lot of headaches. just felt like a head pressure that I don't normally feel. No headaches for the last few days though.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
'*'

Kind of amazing how it matches the info in the Emergency Post/ Broadcast @ Project Camelot...

Dr. Bill Deagle also has headaches....and a dire warning from yesterday.

ProjectCamelot Broadcast

'*'

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Expedia]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Theres a thousand planes over the US each day, wouldnt a 2000 mile ship cause problems up there?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by calibanvov

Good point. Not just up in the air, but on the ground as well. Flights would probably be canceled for over a week if that huge ship was up there for the projected 72 hours.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
DIAMONDS.

Actually … I do not find that as obscure as table or snow cones .

Ah yes, but when you see what we mean by this it shall be crystal clear.
For this day we must sign out. It is necessary.

Diamonds? A new one. Perhaps something regarding crystalline? Have to keep our eyes open on this.

People are already speculating that the "Diamond" these "beings" speak of are the veiw people are seeing in google earth (as discussed in another thread here)

wether or not that has any merit remains to be seen.

diamonds you say?

aug 3rd 2008-

Yatesbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom

there are reports of people seeing "Grays" using diamond-like devices as holographic communicators.

maybe people will start to see historic (and personal) events projected out of diamonds.

imagine.. all "truth" .. literal "revelation" through diamonds.

will diamonds really be a girls best friend... if she's cheating?.. and her husband sees it in her pricey engagement ring?

ah the implications...

fun to hypothesize about though.

-

-

[edit on 5-10-2008 by prevenge]

[edit on 5-10-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hi.

I am sure i have read somewhere that there is speculation that the Pyramids of Giza are exactly the same shape underground,thus forming a diamond shape!

Any help with that theory?

Or did i simply imagine it..

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Ahhh! The pyramid iceberg theory. Nope never heard of it. But even if this was true how would it relate to little miss Blossom's message? They were created a long time ago - no?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
whats wrong with some of you ? how many of you want to get your point across that nothing will happen!!! if you believe its all bollox then what the hell are most of you still posting on this matter for? I cant stand people who try force thier opinions on others, like laughing at them and making mild sarcasim,in my opinion you are no better than religious fanatics, forcing your views on people. If you dont believe they will come who cares ....certainly not me!!!!!!!!!! If it doesnt happen oh well , another old batty prophet. its just shows how many of your are actually so filled with ego that if something doesnt happen, you just want to know you can redicule others. Think about that seriously.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Hi.

I am sure i have read somewhere that there is speculation that the Pyramids of Giza are exactly the same shape underground,thus forming a diamond shape!

Any help with that theory?

Or did i simply imagine it..

u havn't imagined it , but your view is slighlty skewed .. i think....

from my knowledge .. and dont quote me here , there ARE bits of the pryamids below ground but i think its just an extension of the pyramid shape , infact some parts of the pryamids have been proven to have been underwater for a long period of time. long ago in history

In short yes their is something under there , no it is not a mirror image of what is above... but like i said dont quote me this is from memory only

[edit on 5/10/08 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

could be because this ship... happens to be 2,000 miles wide.. just check google earth.. its probably still there.. it takes up most of the north pole..

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I have been following this event fairly closely and am concerned about the timing taking place on the 14th.

Is it possible for Blossom to contact her hosts and delay the date of their arrival to somewhere in the middle of February?

That would put things off until the NFL season is over. I do have priorities and the NFL definitely takes precedence over aliens showing themselves.

Actually this is probably not a problem as I'm pretty sure nothing will happen. I have heard this all before. I AM a believer in the fact that we're not alone and some type of contact will take place some day, but every time we get a date and then it doesn't happen, I get depressed.

So, I'll just watch football and continue on as if nothing will happen anyway.

At least the 14th falls on a Tuesday so it will be after at least one last Monday night game.

Oh, one last thing, is the arrival based on GMT or just where the ship will appear?

[edit on 5-10-2008 by zlots331]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY
whats wrong with some of you ? how many of you want to get your point across that nothing will happen!!! if you believe its all bollox then what the hell are most of you still posting on this matter for? I cant stand people who try force thier opinions on others, like laughing at them and making mild sarcasim,in my opinion you are no better than religious fanatics, forcing your views on people. If you dont believe they will come who cares ....certainly not me!!!!!!!!!! If it doesnt happen oh well , another old batty prophet. its just shows how many of your are actually so filled with ego that if something doesnt happen, you just want to know you can redicule others. Think about that seriously.

Exactly. They are in every thread about this and have even started an anti thread allegedly about it (calling it GFL)... disclaiming things that Goodchild has not even stated. She is not the GFL... the UFO is not 2000 miles wide... she has not charged for this info... she is not a cult... etc.

Since some of you believe so much in disbelieving... wait to post your useless rants until October the 16th please. Then you will not be interfering those of us who want to watch this progression. Your comments are of your own ego. Blossom Goodchilds are from an entity she is channeling... some of us find this interesting and you will not change that.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zlots331
I have been following this event fairly closely and am concerned about the timing taking place on the 14th.

Is it possible for Blossom to contact her hosts and delay the date of their arrival to somewhere in the middle of February?

No need. the spaceship has had to go to Proxima Centauri for repairs and cannot get here by the 14th October. If anyone says otherwise they are lying ...... unless I'm lying: and we'll soon find out!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have been suffering from severe headaches ever since I joined this damn website. It seems to get worse everytime I force myself to read another prediction. I am so tired of predictions I think I am going mad.
I couldn't find my arse with both hands right now I am so confused.
I don't know what is real and just an illusion anymore.People like this need to be shot.She is waisting my oxygen.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SUMDUMONKEY

Actually, forcing your views on someone/group of people would be what you are wanting to do by silencing all opposing ideas and opinions, thus, leaving your worldview neatly intact, un-opposed, and un-challenged.

I posted this on another rediculous thread and thought it more approprate here, I submit this for your reading pleasure.

I am calling B.S. on all of this $**T across the board.
The GFL,Blossom Goodchild,the google earth glitch,and any damn thing to do with chanelers.

I can do everything they do. It is easy.Watch.

I got a message today from the oneness that is inside of us all who wishes it to be known that....

"In six months time from the birth of the man you know as Jesus there will come a great calamity such as has never been seen before since the dawn of civilization.We wish it to be known that out of the ashes of this great calamity there will be given to you a savior. He will appear to you in the way in which he left you.
I give to you the name of Joshua. It should be with great anticipation that this event unfolds for it is only through great stress and pressure that the beauty of the diamond can be brought forth into the world. It is a precious gem indeed that we give to you on this day. With great love for all that is we leave you in peace."

[shakes head and comes out of trance]

Wow. that was powerful. Does anyone know what it means? I feel so priveledged to be chosen to recieve that message. But, why me? There are so many others who would have been able to spread this message much easier and better than myself. Why ME??

To hear audio clips of other messages I have recieved please U2U me and for $20 usd. I will send you a full two hours of transmissions.$4.99 S&H.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by cbass]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't know if I believe all this about a 2000 mile ship, aliens coming to finally help us thing. But I am not ignoring the fact that it very well may be happening.

All I know is that I have headaches.
And not normal headaches, believe me, I know headaches. I suffered from migraines
when I was younger.

These are pressure headaches, building from the temples to the back of my eyeballs, right behind and up under the socket. I have had those kind of headaches before, but not ever in 8 or 9 days out of 10. Last Sunday night, I went to bed, having one of these headaches. I can ALWAYS sleep my way out of a headache, but this time I woke up, 6:15 Monday morning, and had to vomit 3 times before the pressure in my head was somewhat normal again. Went back to sleep and was o.k when I woke up.

I have had that headache on/off for the last 10 days now, different stages of it, and
I usually get headaches 2-3 times a year since I grew out of my migraine problems over 10 years ago. So I hope you understand my concern and relief that others are experiencing headaches of the pressuring kind at the moment. I have been through a lot of theories in my mind, including mutual awareness stuff, tension in the world building up and such, and that is why this really hits the nail for me. I have a hard time believing I have changed my life so drastically that headaches all of a sudden haunts me.
Sorry OP, for the long post off topic-ish, I just had to get it of my chest.

Peace & Love
Joe

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, I guess I can admit that I don't know squat ... and I don't have much of an ego, either.
I do, however- always get a bit nervous when a predicton lands on a tuesday. Alot of nastiness happens on tuesdays.
Ok- that goes for wed thus fri sat sun and mon too...
Yeah- what the hell do I know ?

Wait and see... again. I feel a headache coming on.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I can't wait!!
Do you think we should make Blossom Goodchick our
space queen?
I think that someone should speak for us and Bossom
seems the right lady to do it.
When the ship comes, I hope that the world joins hands
and sings praise that our Earth has been saved by these
bastions of the Galaxy.

Ideally, The Carpenters song 'Calling Occupants Of
Interplanetary Craft' should be blasting out on some