It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest "Channeling from Blossom Goodchild" Friday October 3 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what to make of this lady and her claim, for me it seems a tad bit out of reach and grandious....

That being said I do know alot here are eagerly awaiting this date and truely believe this ship is coming.

In that spirit I thought it would be nice of me to post her recent channeling yesterday so everyone can read it, and comment on it.

Blossom Goodchild's Newest Channelling
The days are drawing ever closer to your visit. I’d bake a cake in your honour but I have absolutely NO culinary skills! I await your next report and as far as I can gather … so does most of the world. (Gulp!)

We are with you dear lady and we bring you peace of mind and heart. Tension is mounting in various avenues of your planet and quite rightly so, for there are those who are aware of our coming and our living out great concern, for their actions are now to be accounted for. Let it be known that we are only of LOVE therefore we send LOVE TO ALL.

You have heard that many are experiencing headaches and asking if this is due to our arrival. It is not our intention to cause disruption in the head area, and yet it appears that indeed our frequency is resonating with some on a level that is causing such a malady. For this we apologize and we say it is wise to drink of your purest water. We also suggest that you place you first two digits of each hand either side of your temples, (you will ‘feel’ the correct place) and visualize the pressure being released through the third eye position. As if like a blue electric line. This we believe will assist that particular imbalance.

Well, my friends, it feels rather odd now talking to you, knowing that the big day is just over a week away. I can only ask you to accept the LOVE that those on our planet are sending out to you. I am SURE you are receiving it. We all wait … What is going on for you??

‘Full speed ahead. Every thing is in place. Every being is in position. Monitoring systems are in full capacity. All is ready. Only one thing left to do ….

Show up???????????

Precisely dear Blossom. Precisely. We are cruising at this juncture and setting levels in order to keep abreast of atmospheric changes.

Of course you must know by now that some will question the fact that you have said ‘full speed ahead’ and then ‘we are cruising’. You know what … in LOVE and respect for the entire human race… I refuse to buy in to all this. I have learnt a great deal lately and what people choose to assess from these channellings is completely up to them, and I will not allow myself to be influenced by what others may or may not make of your words. I shall now jump down of my soap box and … please … continue forth …

Indeed we are aware of your growth and that of many, many upon your earth plane. In some aspects we are experiencing a joy that we had not accounted for. In others, we are deeply saddened by those who have locked their souls in a dungeon of fear and mistrust.

We come to bring the key. To release those in chains if they allow us.

OPEN YOUR EYES ... YOUR HEARTS… YOUR MINDS … YOUR BEING.

Allow us in, for there shall be not one moment of regret should you choose to do so.
Very soon now, people of earth, shall our presence be known to you. This great occasion is to be celebrated by ONE. ALL OF US.
Accept us in your TRUTH as we draw closer to your earthly vibration, and remember of the (small) tremor that we spoke of. We speak of this so that there shall be no cause for alarm.

Someone asked if it was to be a physical or earthly tremor? I said both.

It is to be a shuddering within the core of your earth, but it shall cause no damage. It simply can not be avoided. It is of no harm. It shall take place a few days before the time of our appearance.
Another point we would care to state...

Oh please … feel free…

Is that we do not wish for one to run and hide. We ask those in fear of us to ‘face those fears’ and if you do, you will find that we will alleviate them from your being. You will not be able to deny who we are. We stress this. And we say this will be in more ways than one.We have said that you will be ‘blown away’ by what we present …. We encourage you to prepare yourselves in JOY AND LOVE for this day.

CELEBRATE OUR UNION.

LAUGH … PLAY MUSIC … we would ask that it should be a party that the entire planet is invited to share with us … THE FEDERATION … who for so long now have eagerly awaited this magical time in the diary of your earth monitoring.

Struth Ruth!!! If I didn’t know better I’d be concerned that my aorta isn’t behaving as it ‘aughta’ …….. I am assuming this is just the nearness of you … as the song goes.

Dearest brightest Light … how we rejoice in our choosing …

Yep … gone… dissolved … if this LOVE that I am experiencing is anything to go by, I’d advise the world to invest in the ‘tissue’ market!
TRULY my friends, for what I am feeling right now …. THANK YOU.

TRULY what we are sending right now … is just a taster of what is to come.
For this session there is nothing more we require to mention accept.

Here we go … I knew it …

DIAMONDS.

Actually … I do not find that as obscure as table or snow cones .

Ah yes, but when you see what we mean by this it shall be crystal clear.
For this day we must sign out. It is necessary.

Mmm! I felt you leaving quite abruptly then. You know what is best. I have no worries about that. Until tomorrow …

----------------------------------

Okay so, new things to look for:

It appears that there could be an earthly tremor that could appear anytime soon. Nothing of any damage. Difficult to say if this will be felt around the world or if it will be targeted at a specific region on Earth. Anything unusual guys, please feel free to share with 10-14-08 blogspot.

Diamonds? A new one. Perhaps something regarding crystalline? Have to keep our eyes open on this.

Bury the fear everyone. Let's embrace this. It's as if we're being invited to a big celebration. An intergalactic party so to speak. Enlighten yourself...Lighten up and lets' all look forward for the days ahead!

People are already speculating that the "Diamond" these "beings" speak of are the veiw people are seeing in google earth (as discussed in another thread here)

wether or not that has any merit remains to be seen.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
One thing that did kind of strike me as odd though.

I've had a killer headache the last two weeks, as well as my wife. And a few friends from college have been complaining about them as well. I just dismiss them as Star of School colds and flus, like we get every year.

A little odd maybey there is some merit to her claims after all, but i remain "on the fence"

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am new to Blossom but am reading and learning.

I do have a thought though. If I were an alien and coming to earth, of course I would tell you I was coming in love, peace and light. If I had ill intentions, I wouldn't tell you.

One other thing, didn't the Fatima revelations state that an event would happen in the sky that would be seen by the entire world ? If it wasn't Fatima would someone remind me of where I read it?

IF they come on the 14th and are good spirited that will be great. If not well I will live to see them another time. So I guess it's a everyone wins, unless we don't really know their intentions.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I've also had a horrible headache all day but I've had them very frequently throughout my life. I just live with them. Wish they said how long to do their solution...... but I've already tried aspirin, acetaminophen and ibuprofen this evening, heh!

Anyhow.... UFOs are visiting all the time.... wonder why the earth would tremble before their visit?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
i've been following these 'channellings' but have not made any decisions about them. there have been so many dates predicted in the past and none have come to pass. so if the past is any indication of the future then it's not looking so bright. so i will treat this like any other. wait and see. but not hold my breath.

having said that, i've been having a killer headache for the past 5 days. i will try the method suggested and see if it helps!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11

I've had a killer headache the last two weeks, as well as my wife. And a few friends from college have been complaining about them as well. I just dismiss them as Star of School colds and flus, like we get every year.

A little odd maybey there is some merit to her claims after all, but i remain "on the fence"

I was going to say the same thing. I usually get one on Saturday but it's normally gone by Sunday. This week I have had one everyday and the hubby has been complaining really loudly about headaches this week as well.

Definately strange.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

I would say that Blossom Goodchild is reading everything on ATS and adjusted her so called channeling accordingly.

Connecting the Google images to this is childish to say the least and the headache conversation is pulled from that thread I believe. Connecting a hexagon on Saturn to a lopsided pentagon on Google Earth is pretty out there.

She made the prediction. Now lets see if it is true. If nothing happens on the 14th, she is a charlatan or perhaps mentally ill, if a ship shows up she is correct. Everything else would appear to be to draw people to her site to hurry and buy stuff before the 14th
She will probably get some quickly scheduled paid radio gigs as well. Perhaps she had a bill she has to pay asap?

My prediction is that she will come up with an excuse either just before or just after the 14th. They will contact her and say it is our fault they could not come to lay guilt. We will then need to pay more attention to her and buy more of her stuff or they will never come. The guilt trip is of course the most important part of this type of scam. We will have to be made to feel like it is our fault somehow to keep the game going.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

She made the prediction. Now lets see if it is true. If nothing happens on the 14th, she is a charlatan or perhaps mentally ill, ....

I may be slightly inebriated (drunk) right now...but I totally agree and endorse this statement. And how... mmmhmm.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Let me be clear that i have no bought into this whole thing either, I do keep my options open though.

If it happens, COOL

If it doesn't then scratch it up as another loonie in a long line of failed prophets, as i said in my original post, I put this up mostly for the people here who really believe hard core and for those like me that are just following the story so thet have thier bases covered.

I just thought it was the right thing to do for those interested, thats all.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

It WAS the right thing to do. We will wait and see, and ...... hope. I think it'd be wonderful. I'm tired of stating what I think will happen. I'm suspending my disbelief and engaging in hope.

If nothing, I don't mind feeling a fool. I've been there many times. It doesn't hurt a bit.

Hope.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Between all the predictions of what is going to occur between October 7-14, I think I will be taking some vacation time!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

tad bit out of reach and grandious....

What? How is predicting that a 2000 mile long spaceship will show up on October 14th "out of reach and grandiose?"

I hope she is right though. I would much rather have the main topic in the world be immanent alien invasion instead of immanent economic collapse.

A change of scenery would be nice.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I agree a 2000 mile ship is a bit far fetched to me, but if i understand it correctly as im trying to keep up to date on this whole matter if for nothing more than curiousity.

BG never said the ship was going to be 2000 miles in diameter, that what put forth by someone else claiming to be "channeling" the same beings as her.

If i have it correct she has only ever called the ship "A ship of great size and extremely Luminous"

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It appears that there could be an earthly tremor that could appear anytime soon.

REALLY???

like THIS???

www.iris.edu...

The red circles are today...

[edit on 4-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, looks like a direct hit!

That is a lot like predicting that the sun will rise in the morning, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ive experienced headaches aswell. however, it was most likely caused by the pressures when flying (as i was flying to costa rica). but this didnt seem like an ordinary headache. it was much worse. it litterally felt like my scull (around the face) was cracking. i could feel a hair width line across my fore head through my eye. i even heard/felt a pop just behind my eye. My eyes teared up uncontrolably, and i could bearly open them.

i definetly dont want to experience that again.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, looks like a direct hit!

That is a lot like predicting that the sun will rise in the morning, isn't it?

Hmmm I predict that the SUN will Rise tomorrow.. BUT it will be at DIFFERENT times for many...

Now can I have some money please?

I have been watching IRIS regularly... seems 5.0 or less are a daily thing especially on the "Ring of Fire" but the point is any one can say the day after "See? There WERE tremors that day... I told you so"

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I would say that Blossom Goodchild is reading everything on ATS and adjusted her so called channeling accordingly.

I do believe you are right... the 'headaches' and sleepless nights have been going on some time and covered in other threads... most likely caused by VLF frequencies. Pierce Brosnan has been working for years to get the NAVY VLF sonar to stop messing with the whale...

If you wanted to add material to 'flesh out' a hoax... what better place to find material than ATS

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretstash

I was going to say the same thing. I usually get one on Saturday but it's normally gone by Sunday. This week I have had one everyday and the hubby has been complaining really loudly about headaches this week as well.

Definately strange.

Keep in mind that headaches can be caused by a number of things. I always get a headache when I walk into work because my job is so loud and dusty (go Best Buy!). So I get headaches mostly from allergies. In addition there is an obvious change in weather patterns in most areas as we move into fall... some people are very environmentally sensitive.

We believe the things we read as an easy diagnosis for a problem we normally wouldn't have been concerned with. This Goodchild woman MAY be using headaches as a symptom because they are very common, so it allows more readers to relate to her "words of wisdom".

Don't get me wrong. I KNOW there's life beyond our little earth hovel, but I don't know about this...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malzypants

Keep in mind that headaches can be caused by a number of things. I always get a headache when I walk into work because my job is so loud and dusty (go Best Buy!). So I get headaches mostly from allergies. In addition there is an obvious change in weather patterns in most areas as we move into fall... some people are very environmentally sensitive.

We believe the things we read as an easy diagnosis for a problem we normally wouldn't have been concerned with. This Goodchild woman MAY be using headaches as a symptom because they are very common, so it allows more readers to relate to her "words of wisdom".

Don't get me wrong. I KNOW there's life beyond our little earth hovel, but I don't know about this...

Agreed.

I remain on the fence.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join