It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GFL, Stocks, Economy, Elections, War. What's going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
As I am sure most everyone has realized by now, some serious stuff is going on in the world. With each passing day I see more and more people clinging to whatever they can to make sense of everything going on.

Some say that space craft will appear in the world soon. Some say that the stock market is going to crash any day now. Others claim that NWO is on the brink of happening.

There is so much going on right now that it is hard to even focus on any one particular event. I've been meditating on all of these events taking place at the same time world wide and have come to a few possibilities of what could be going on in a "big picture" kind of sense.

Let's start with our current economic condition. As we all know the 700 billion dollar bailout plan was passed recently. You can find every last detail about the plan in this pdf.

Bailout Plan.

I couldn't help but notice that the day after the plan was passed by both the senate and the house, that the stock market continued to plummet downwards. Which makes me wonder what good the plan has done?

Secondly, nothing is getting cheaper. Everything continues to skyrocket in price. This places the total working class into a state of worry. Everyone is trying to figure out how to make ends meet, put food on the table, clothes on their backs. With this in mind we move to the next subject of this topic, wars.

I've heard of things such as pulling our troops from the middle East and bringing them home to be trained for urban combat situations dealing with American citizens. I've heard things about Russia sending warships with 20 nuclear warheads and up to 500 surface to air missiles on them. Rumors of Afghanistan being our next target pop up here and there. The Georgian conflict was receiving daily news coverage, but then one day out of the blue everyone seemed to forget about it. Homeland send a brigade of soldiers to 'tour' the United States in full militant outfit to "desensitize" American civilians to the sight of military patrolling through the streets. Very curious indeed. Let us move forward shall we?

The notorious G.F.L. and October the 14th. The day a giant space craft appears in the sky to make all of mankind instantly know that 1. we are not alone, and 2. that our guests come to bring a "higher vibration of love" to us.

So this is where I start putting pieces together in my own fashion.

The economic failure could easily have been manipulated by choice persons at the top as many conspiracy theorists have already placed out into the open. This would 1. create a need for an extremely large bailout. and 2. set the basis for a national, if not global, crisis. So this puts all the lower class citizens in a state of worry. The mental condition of the majority of people is a very important part. with people looking for any answer to their issues, they are more willing to accept far fetched things that have the possibility with providing them with the relief from this mental burden we've all been put under. Meanwhile, the hyping of the October 14th deal has most 'believers' on the edge of their seat, waiting to accept our guests with open arms.

Everything starts coming together. Homeland is touring the US, our corrupted government has a nice new plan that puts the treasury into one heck of a position of power. Everyone is worried about the economy failing, and spaceships are on the way. So here's what my mind told me is a good possibility of what is going on.

Our Government has loads of cash to finish off a rather infamous project I'm sure most of you are familiar with. Everyone is already expecting a ship to arrive in peace. Our government uses project blue beam technologies to carry out a variation of the plan you've all read over. As the original idea has been viewed by the masses it would surely fail. In the case of mass panic, homeland could send out more of their soldiers, as we've already seen them all marching down the street, it would be nothing new. At this given time, IF this were to happen, and it was a result of the possibilities I have just listed, it would be easier than anything to sway the masses with whatever the people up top wanted. With a giant alien craft just chilling in the sky, they could have soldiers patrolled in your city killing anyone that goes outside of their homes and just claim it was for your own protection. HAARP could be used for various things at this time as well, such as making people believe extraterrestrial life was communicating with them.

I would like to state, this isn't a prediction, nor a psychic channeling, or any of that stuff. It is just a possibility that I believe may be coming. The way things are headed now, it isn't looking pretty for humanity, but I also believe that there is hope. If it hasn't happened that means that there's a chance to prevent it. Whether it is blue beam, or really just bad economy and no sinister plot, the people as a whole have the ability to change it. The people united together is one of the most awesome powers ever seen in all of history.

Here's my thoughts and views, feel free to pick them apart and whatnot, I just ask you respect my opinions.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

I see you put some effort into this post and I hate to see those go unanswered. I have had more than a few of my own meet a silent death.

I think that you have some interesting ideas. Just because the GFL didn't happen, doesn't mean that the bulk of what you put together won't be correct. The economy is in a full blown meltdown right now and the show isn't over. I don't think we will see the endgame of this until we get closer to the bottom. I think there is a lot more suffering / conditioning left to take place before we can really come to terms with what is going on here.

We'll see what happens. Hey, at least we live in interesting times.... right?

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yeah, we are all going to hell ASAP!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
GFL not appearing was just to irritate the heck out of everybody who didn't believe in it anyway and to frustrate the ones who did. Wich in turn fenced everyone against anything out of the ordinary. Just look at the Goodblossom debacle and the resulting onslaught on 'the gray area' It was a pre-emptive. Anyone stupid enough to come forward with any kind of story about alien contact will be roasted. period.

The economic crash is to make us afraid about the future, ditto with the new and improved war-threats. All for one goal; fear and despair. Look at the film-industry and how much 'end of days' movies there have been made lately and are in production, it's to imprint doom into our psyche and it works like a charm.

That is why good news doesn't sell, we are trained to dismiss it and almost cling to the bad stuff, like crack-addicts.

So, what's going on? The intentional crashing of everything around us to make us scared and beg for oversight and to be taken care of, damn the consequenses to our personal freedom. Want to chip us, go ahead! Want to monitor everything we do? Sure i'll work 20 hours in a day while living in some dank hole and eat foodstuffs without nutrition! Have fun! BUT PLEASE KEEP US SAFE.

That's going on. don't drink the cool-aid though. The coming times of change are not set in stone so we as a whole can steer it into our direction with some effort (less effort in total than the ones engineering this little nightmare by the way). People that are not willing/able to see through the deception will be when they are kicked out of their comfort-zone and that is the moment to be there and say that there is another way to walk. 'Their' way is certain misery for too long and too many. Another way is possible death but a brighter future for all who life through it.

And bottom line; Death is overrated.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by Harman]

new topics

top topics

join