It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
To keep this short and sweet I will just suggest this idea and respond to comments as I tried to explain my viewpoint before but it appeared to be too long for any interest or seemed to lack understanding from others.

Imagine you were god and you wanted to improve yourself and have a deeper self understanding.

How could that be possible if you were god??

A logical step would to split yourself up into seperate skills, people, backgrounds etc and run a test of simultaneous experiences all at once and in conflict with each other.

The result would be an all knowing understanding of your own skills, weaknesses if any, knowledge and purpose.

I have tried to condense something that I thought of and believe into something that is just a suggestion without typing a tonne of paragraphs explaining how it makes sense.

I appreciate any thoughts or inputs.

(If this may be in the wrong category please move it accordingly thanks)

Cheers

[edit on 4-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sounds logical to me. That is my long held belief that this purpose in life is that very thing; a period of "creation" in which a splinter of God seeks out itself to reorganize its own hierarchy in order to learn and grow. Out of chaos comes never ending perfection.

I'd say or confirm with you that you understand a core "truth".

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This may too seem far fetched but if you look at well known sayings (ie what goes around comes around) you hurt someone you hurt yourself, street lamposts (walk dont walk) you walk you get hurt, even conspiracies (all seeing eye) they (you) are watching. To name an extremely low amount here they all seem to be clues to help you on your way if you were lost.
It would be pointless to enter anything like life without a clear head of memories if you wanted any gain of it as you could create it all as you see fit rather that let it manifest itself.

I like the avater, makes me wonder how many people thought of world changing ideas on the loo lol!!

Any thoughts?

[edit on 4-10-2008 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well, I was indoctrinated in Christianity, but later found that everything around you gives you clues to what you need to know. The bible calls them "signs". I have never watched the Matrix all the way through so I don't know how they end, but I understand the synopsis well enough to understand that it too is a clue or sign, even down to the red pill.

Neo Anderson is the main character, referred to as Mr. Anderson. My last name is also Anderson. My whole life is surrounded by these clues you see. I would hope that others see them as well. They are very helpful and gives one hope. Everything in media is awash in the clues and the more you understand the definite destiny and the different symbolisms used to describe it, the more ways you will understand this underlying language that is prevalent in this matrix.

I don't think you are alone, and I hope this gives you an uplifting emotion as to your purpose here. However, I would always insist that you be ever careful to do all things to your best ability and understanding in love towards anyone you presume to be "your neighbor". Only time will tell.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

What you say makes sense to me however I rejected religion due to the fact it was taught to me from the age of 4 years old in school which i felt was against free will.

please take a look at this post as it is the same, i believe i posted this in the wrong section

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope mods will close this one as i dont want to get black flagged sort of speak as i wasnt sure where to post

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join