It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Another RBS flag of concern:

Oct. 6 (Bloomberg) -- Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, the U.K.'s second-biggest bank, had its credit rating cut for the first time in almost a decade by Standard & Poor's because the company's ``financial profile'' is deteriorating.

www.bloomberg.com...

Could there be a rush on the bank tommorow that will snowball to a bank holiday?

www.stockhouse.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
David Wilcock's phone call to Project Camelot after hearing of Deagle's prediction pretty much nails it in my opinion. Which essentially is that; No he doesn't buy into the nuke thing tomorrow

I think Deagle just freaked himself out with his own dream sign some how. I'm sure there's a waking contextual association for him somewhere in this waking life. Does that mean nukes for all of us? No probably not.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the new link Zorgon!

And Antar I hope you start feeling better! Make yourself some warm tea, and try to have a relaxing evening/morning. Try not to take the weight of the world on your shoulder alone.. We are here with you to help you with this burden, all you need is ask of us to share this weight.

And with this phone call, I will take it for what its worth. A warning.
And this is comming up like today.. Its 12:42. We are 43 mins into this already, and some places in the world right now its well into the 7th.

Folks all we can really do is be prepared. And then sit back and watch how this plays out. I do have my gut telling me that the markets are going to see some bad times this week. And today just may be the day that something BIG does happen!

But dont BIG things happen everyday to people all over this world?
Who is to judge on what level things are bad?
Well I guess if its a world wide deal, thats a good call to say something is up.
Yet if a little girl's cat dies.. Is that not something BIG to them personally?
While the rest of our lives go on without notice?

Lots of BIG things will happen today, just as it happens everyday.
However what he is talking about is a world wide!

Such as on the level as we all lose our cats! EVERYones cat dies, Thus is something we all deal with.. Using the dead cat as a metaphore.
AS this world and universe is one big metaphore!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
David Wilcock's phone call to Project Camelot after hearing of Deagle's prediction pretty much nails it in my opinion. Which essentially is that; No he doesn't buy into the nuke thing tomorrow

I think Deagle just freaked himself out with his own dream sign some how. I'm sure there's a waking contextual association for him somewhere in this waking life. Does that mean nukes for all of us? No probably not.

Just for the record....

Deagle didn't say there would be any nukes on October 7th. He said that something major with the economy worldwide would happen on the 7th which would lead to nukes in the future. (again...which I doubt)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

amen mystiq

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ok, if nothing happens today I'm making a personal goal to never come to this website again as all it does is raise my anxiety level like nothing I've ever known. I have gotten pretty nervous over so many of these end of the world threads and it just isn't worth it to me anymore. Mark my words- if nothing happens today (October 7th) this will be the last post you ever read from me on this website.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

I am SO with you on that..... although I'm sure I'll still read through here - pretty interesting stuff... but mostly fantasy.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Less than one hour to go...... I think that whatever happens today (I strongly suspect nothing much worse than the last few weeks) needs to be *huge* to count as a successful prediction. I'm not just referring to Deagle's visions of the four horseman dismounting in LA, but to the very specific webbot predictions where we shift into "release language" in, ooh 55 mins from now. I can see a by-now-usual financial problem arising (a bank needing a bail-out for example) and all of those who have spent the last few days running around here trying to stoke up the fear levels saying "thats it, thats the start, just mark my words... just wait a few more days".

If this is meant to be "release language" on a scale far past 9-11, starting at a very specific time, the ONLY way in which the predictions can be said to be true, and the ONLY way in which, IMHO the panic-mongers can be absolved from the charge of making a bad situation worse, is if the event(s) involved are clearly and immediately of an epic scale. No?

Still, guess we'll find out in... 53 minutes. Luckily I live in a timezone where it's mid-afternoon right now (15.18 local, 06.18 UTC) so I don't have to stay up late to find out!

I'll be interested to see if any of the fear-mongers on here the last few days are willing to apologise on this thread if / when nothing happens. If something *major* does and the mushroom clouds rise, I shall certainly be willing to eat my own portion of humble pie, for what little that will be worth.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
sorry.. accidental double post when I enabled java in my browser. Apologies.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by vodkaferret]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TARBOX
Just for the record....

Deagle didn't say there would be any nukes on October 7th. He said that something major with the economy worldwide would happen on the 7th which would lead to nukes in the future. (again...which I doubt)

You are exactly correct. He said some major economic crash, followed in a week or two with the banks taking a "holiday" (i.e., closing) for a week, followed by martial law, then nukes would be detonated a couple months after that.

Why do people insist on changing these predictions, instead of just actually listing what the person or people actually said?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vodkaferret

The time given is an estimate that the interpreters of the linguistics have come up with. I listened to George and Cliff in a radio interview tonight, and they said that it's the median of the timescale given by the program. Given what worldwide markets did yesterday, bank failures are highly possible today, starting a chain reaction that breaks down economies all over the world.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

The time given is an estimate that the interpreters of the linguistics have come up with. I listened to George and Cliff in a radio interview tonight, and they said that it's the median of the timescale given by the program. Given what worldwide markets did yesterday, bank failures are highly possible today, starting a chain reaction that breaks down economies all over the world.

If that is the median point, what did they say is the earliest / latest point of the event? I didnt hear the show but George wrote yesterday "We'll be having popcorn tonight with Jeff Rense on what promises to be a continuing build of the last of the emotional building period with a flip over into release likely right on schedule tomorrow." (emphasis his, from Urbansurvival.com).

So it's right on schedule to be the median point? I suspect thats called having ones cake and eating it too (I was right if it works, if nothing happens, ahh, was only a random time anyway). Thats why I would be interested to hear what markers this in the 'median point" for?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Given what George said on the air tonight, I would guess that he meant today, not necessarily at 0710 UTC. I was just looking at the European market activity from yesterday, and it wasn't good. If they have another day like that, and the world economy will be in trouble. They are not sure what the 'event' is, and they have said over and over again that this is still a new technology and they are still learning how to use it and how to improve it. The 9/11 linguistics only narrowed it down to a couple of months, so it has improved. Hell, I so hope they are completely wrong, but I still pulled my money out of the bank yesterday and bought supplies, just in case. I for one don't want to be kicking myself in the arse wishing I had paid attention. If they are wrong, I just go put the money back in and don't have to worry about grocery shopping for a while, but if they are right... This date keeps coming up all over the place, and not just relating to them.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

i will make any appology that is needed! as one can already see in my posts.
i am also praying as though my ass depended upon it because right now it does!
my top on prayer list is gw bush stepping down and same with cheney and turn control over to congress and senate till we the people can elect a honest sincere and humble president and vice president.
remove war mongers and any body that has stock in defense supply industries.
greed is what is fueling the situations in the world today and must be stopped before it stops we the people!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

To be honest, I did the same - took out a couple of hundred bucks cash and stocked the shelves enough for a while, for much the same reasons as you - just in case and no harm done.

I agree that there have been other indicators of something happening round about the same timespan, but to be honest I think some of those other sources are less 'out there' than the bots and deagle. To be panicking people based on one mans dreams is, in my opinion, somewhat irresponsible given the state of the world right now. And while the webbots are an interesting concept, reading their examples of previous "hits" at urbansurvival the whole thing seems very vague. They are claiming successes based on predicting terrorist attacks that never happened, along with some rather large semantic contortions to make their data 'fit' the facts after the event. As I say, an interesting concept but at the moment I suspect no more than that.

My concern is that this is completely the wrong time for posters on here to be manically hyping up the implications and reliability of these methods of prediction (unproven webbots and Deagles dreams), leaving many readers, as some have noted above, frankly scared as an end result.

There is enough to be sensibly worried about in this world, without irresponsibly adding to it (and that comment is not aimed at yourself).....

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I did some research on Deagle, and he's a nut job if you ask me. The Web Bot guys will be the first to admit that it's a vague tech at this point, but they are working to improve it. It's less than ten years old. And I agree that the more credible sources out there are enough to worry about. Once I heard about this, I started snooping around for corraborating evidence and found plenty. Intel reports of terrorist activity with this date in specific, need I even mention the delicate nature of the world economy, a multitude of 'fringe' mentionings of this date, the 'FEMA camps', the threat of martial law (coming from a congressman's mouth on the floor of the House of Representatives), the housing crisis, etc. etc. etc. Even without the Web Bot or Deagle's predictions, if your not worried that the shizzle and the fan may meet, you are not paying attention!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   

thank for posting that link! very interesting read!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
At 9am central time:

Mainstream radio network in minneapolis talking about chatter and domestic unrest comming!!!

click listen live:

www.kltk.com

It is at 9am on the Chris Baker show. Others have been calling in all morning about rumors for today and tommorow.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
7 October 2008: Doug Hagmann, Director of the Northeast Intelligence Network, is scheduled to be a guest on 100.3 KTLK-FM, in Minneapolis today on the Chris Baker Show beginning at 10:05 am ET, 9:05 am Central to discuss the current terror threat in the US. An updated analysis of the "October 7th warning" and terror threats through the end of 2008 will be provided.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
did a bomb hit the us yet? (from anyone that heard about that "at 3:30 Eastern time there will be a bomb that goes off in the us")

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join