It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
A short notice from Sweden.

Just read one of our main newspapers and they have a big frontpage article about the financial crises up on the net now where they call this day the darkest one since the 9/11.

Stockholm: -7.1%
London: -7.9%
Frankfurt: -7.2%
Paris: -7.5%

Getting a bit worried now for sure.

Another thing I came to think of ( wrote this in the second Blossom Goldchild thread as well ) is, what IF the snow-cone that is being spoken of refers to a nuclear mushroom cloud?

Well, if all this is true or not, if it will happen or not...I believe there is little we can do about it.

But IF this vision of his is somewhat true, than I really hope Blossom is too...
cause then we really will be in need of help.

But I try to stay as neutral as possible ofc. I like being aware of things rather to blindly believe in them.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Akezzon]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
And now the Dow is down 717 points... Hmmm, didn't this guy say 'first economic'??? WTF!!!!!!

Yes, he did and so did the entire financial market.
The only difference is this guy got exposure on a website that attracts people who believe his dreams have substance.
chill and go buy some food and fishing supplies if it makes you feel better but stop trying to get people like yourself to feel panicky.
it's counter productive and will only succeed in causing self paralysis.

Think better positive thoughts like:

well ---insert you own name here--- , a financial crisis is happening and it may be the biggest event in the past 5000 years, but it will be just that..an event and afterwards things will be better because people are waking up and if everyone hasn't by now , they sure as hell all will by the end of it. So.. quit freaking out and go enjoy the sun"

How's that? I'm not discounting the "major event" but I'm not using "WTF!!!!" either. If you have to ask why I'm also not referencing war then you don't get this technique at all.

I bet you 10-1 that a TON of people will be having bad dreams tonight. Personally, I'm going to relax and chill, pet my dogs, hug the wife and concentrate on smiling for what I do have to smile about.

b

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
to all bashers:
in my area of occupation bashers are the ones who always rise fast to the top then fall flat on there as..! the silent type going about their tasks methodically are the ones who get sh.. on during the rise of the bashers but are usally the ones who are "still around" when the going get tough!
research Theodore mcmanus of the cadillac div of general motor corp and his artical" the penalties of leadership" in the 75th anniversry magizine of cadillac.(around 1978). you will find yourself right there on top in his first sentence!. this is most certainly true for all including politicians.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
check out my thread that mentions war games with Russia and the U.K., starting today! it was mentioned in the David Wilcock interview, regarding Bill Deagle's conversation earlier in the day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

I bet you 10-1 that a TON of people will be having bad dreams tonight. Personally, I'm going to relax and chill, pet my dogs, hug the wife and concentrate on smiling for what I do have to smile about.

b

these words put a smile on my face. in a world where nothing is certain your words was like the sun between the clouds. thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Scary stuff. I don't know what to think. I would love more than anything to call complete BS on this but watching what's happening I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility. I for darn sure hope he is a fraud because he paints a very dire picture.

I'm glad the nuclear explosion doesn't look like it's gonna be the city I live in. Unfortunately, I am not a rich man by any means and even if the banks close down I dont have much savings to lose as sad as that is. Doesn't matter though because paper money will be worthless in a matter of weeks or maybe even days if there was a total collapse like that. The true value will be in food, medicine, clothes, power, water, silver and gold i guess but if there is mass panic gold still wont be worth a lot because you wont be able to sell it. What will be a whole lot is bullets. I have a glock and 1000 rounds. I should pick up another 1000. Bullets will be very highly sought after. Nobody seems to talk about that but they will be.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I've always been a bit more "tuned in" then most of the people around me. For many years I've avoided paying any attention because it is just so distracting. However recently I've awoken to understand just how deep we have been immersed in a fog of lies. Once I became aware of what was going on I began some specific mind exercises to see things as they are.

Since that time all I can say is that something is watching and it does not like at all that so many people are begining to wake up. It is working hard to put things back the way they were and it will stop at -nothing-to maintain control. Yet at the same time it is having a hard time keeping hold because -we-get to decide if we go on the path of panic or peace.

So chose. Peace or Panic.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Fear fear fear fear fear fear!
Your lunch is served , cold...........

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
In Biblical times, those who professed to be prophets, and got it wrong where forcefully taken and stoned to DEATH!

Check it out for yourself.

So come Tuesday the 7th of October and NON of these so called events happen, what then?

This is the thing that really irks me about these so called "prophets" who preach fear, doom and gloom.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for genuine prophecy.

But this, like SO MANY other so called prophesies, which never amount to anything.

On Tuesday the 7th of October 2008 NOTHING, and I repeat, NOTHING will happen.

So what's your point?

This was also the case with adulteress women (and still is in some countries). Still doesn't stop the events of adultery or prophecy from happening.

If death isn't going to deter someone what do you suggest. Should they be BANNED from ATS (LMFAO, ROFL)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

Yeah, Same thing here in Toronto.

The TSX lost 10% in early morning trading, and then rebounded a bit. However, it still took a beating at the end of day. Let's see what happens tomorrow!

ca.news.finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ive posted the entire interview up on my youtube

uk.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
OBL (whether in the US's hands or not) wrote a warning several years ago for Muslims to flee New York City, D.C., L.A. and one other city I forget. He then obtained "permission" from a young Egyptian cleric to use weapons of mass destruction on the US. The reasoning was that the West had killed some 6 million Muslims throughout the ages, so WMD leading up to 6 million deaths would be "acceptable."

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladysadie
OBL (whether in the US's hands or not) wrote a warning several years ago for Muslims to flee New York City, D.C., L.A. and one other city I forget.

Author Paul L. Williams says, in "The Day of Islam" that:

Williams maintains that al-Qaida is not content on blowing up one nuclear device or even simply a "dirty" nuke — but wants to explode real nuclear devices in seven U.S. cities simultaneously.

Williams says these cities are New York, Washington, D.C., Las Vegas, Miami, Boston, Houston, and Los Angeles.

from w3.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
He states something about radiation going down wind. What Is the direction of the wind in the cities he mentioned may have radiation?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Iceland's economy seems to be suffering, and they're in talks of joining the European Union!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

could this have anything to do with the spike on 10/08, on the Timewave Zero chart??

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's Tuesday in the Eastern half of the world. If anyone lives there is anything happening?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Are you seriously implying that anyone "sitting on the fence" on this issue who doesn't feel like responding to your dream interpretations is "in LEAGUE" with the NWO?!

How can you say that in the same breath asking for people not to bash you?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
He is not saying it is going to happen on October 7th though, as I understood him he was saying that the Economic Collapse or something similar will happen around then and from there all these other events will proceed, he said during the interview that he wasn't sure of the Time Line.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
He is not saying it is going to happen on October 7th though, as I understood him he was saying that the Economic Collapse or something similar with happen around then and from there all these other events will proceed, he said during the interview that he wasn't sure of the Time Line.

That's what I got from what he said too talisman.

I don't think some people listened to the entire interview, and drew conclusions or just commented for the heck of it.

From what I heard..... he said that something major economically will happen first on the 7th of October which will lead up to something possibly nuclear. (which I am on the fence about anyway)

So for you all that are going to be awake at around 8am eastern time tomorrow morning waiting for the bombs to go off, might as well sleep in.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I think TimeWave Zero and Webbot point to the 7th is substantial. This guys dreams, not so much. When there's so much talk about doomsdays and then one night you have a scary dream, that doesn't mean it's prophetic. That just means you've been reading too much about doomsdays.

The 7th could just be a small trigger that swells into something very large over the course of a month.

Que Sera, Sera. Whatever Will Be, Will Be.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join