It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Fear is the most clouding emotion that you can have. It literally puts you into a confused and dazed state. So I would then be careful of perceiving things literally and it may be quite simply a symbology of your Sub-conscious mind.
Listen to David Wilcock interview for more understanding

projectavalon.net...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
I think I prefer David Wilcock's understanding of it all.

projectavalon.net...

I would say Reality is never concrete.
We create as we go.
So in my understanding if we all think positive as a Genetic mind we can overt all this BS instantaneously!!!

This is what the NWO/Incananbula/Illuminati know as they know that if enough minds get together in a positive attitude then that in itselfs can actually spoil there engineered plans of War and destruction of humanity. through a "Butterfly effect" as such

Thank you for the link Epsillion70! I agree that staying positive and not reacting out of fear will help us. Fear based reaction might push things to the tipping point.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tadarida

fear is the oil that drives the NWO/Incanabula/Illuminati Machine.
If we have love then we have happiness, joy, understanding, truth, knowing, certainty, oneness and freedom to create this in our reality

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Epsillion70]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Buffalo Springfield said it best. paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid. step out of line and the Man comes and takes you away. Here's a reality check for you...nothing has changed, all the money is still in the same hands. Value has not disappeared, they have just hidden it to get their way. You might want to invest in some common sense rather then panic because a psychic had a dream or a bad feeling, maybe the stars are out of fortuitous alignment (probably just long enough for someone to take your money) Did you know that real cowardice is running before anyone starts chasing you? Bush is a lame duck president, he is out of office no matter what. Political coups are frowned upon by a lot of older americans who served this country. Politicians created these problems, in fact legalized some of them. Politicians and their policies need to be replaced like vacuum cleaner bags, air filters and other things that suck.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
ep:
page 17
topic "if you see soilders" dgtemp

bluewaterservant

Member is on ATS now.

ATS Points: 66
BTS Points: 3

posted on 3-10-2008 @ 21:28 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

reply to post by dgtempe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o little butterfy! the flap of your wings might be (the straw that breaks the camels back) just the right force to start a huricane! but remember the right force at the right time might stop one also!
no matter what happens: act or respond in a loving manner as you have and remember that myself, nor yourself, nor anybody elses self are in control. intelligence is just that itelligence! it's what one does with it that matters.

also read a page or two prior and you will see i already my reply. please read all my post in this topic of disscusion.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
now will sombody respond to my question
did bill say something about a"MARY.....city"

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

That chick that interviews ppl from Project Camelot is a BLITHERING IDIOT.. she ALWAYS interupts her interviewee.. like she wants to her herself talk or come up with a completely obvious UNNECESSARY commentary to what he has JUST said... I used to like Project Camelot but its become an intolerable nuisance... there standards are dropping I see for content as well..

what a joke.. all this prophecy stuff is so GENERAL.. gimme a break these predictions have already been made.. before this interview.. you want to deny ignnorance? GO OUTSIDE AND ENJOY IT WHILE we still have it.. why worry about that which we cant control? pray for a different time line? gimme a #in break... im goin to have some fun outside.. have fun talking about this nonsense rofl

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think predicting an actual date is risky. I have also had dreams about a major attack on America and a small event in the UK. I wrote about them in detail and posted them on Below Top Secret a while ago. I think Bill Deagle is spot on - the bailout will not stop the financial collapse of markets around the world I actually saw this years ago and posted a blog about it on myspace last year. The collapse will be colossal but the fallout will be worse. Civil uprising's etc. Small wars will flare up in poorer countries around the globe spilling across borders. Food shortages because of freak weather patterns - droughts / flooding etc. People need to let go of their material aspirations and become more self sufficient. People can make a difference but they have to stop being selfish and work together as a collective - but how many would be willing to make that sacrifice ?

I thought it was really interesting that David Wilcock mentioned some recent crop circles they found - one was the symbol of a Swaztika and then A Celtic Cross symbol appeared the very next day - Hopi Indians mention these two symbols in their 2012 End-time prophecy. I wonder if he made that connection ?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by destiny-fate]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

What is said about cities is in the phone call. Also there has been some additional speculation given in this thread. Because this matter is so questionable, its not something I wish to say. Mary.... wasn't mentioned though. But no one really knows what is going to happen anyway here. This has made many fearful. I've been praying.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

thank you mystiq for a least reading this page of posts!
i have listened to the call several times and in one spot he says port chicago and studders or mumbles something that sounds like " a mary....city! as if he is refering to a city that begins with Mary! marysville,mi. is 1/4 mile at most from spot i dreamed of and my posts in this topic of discussion reflection.
please read my post to this page and any other posts on this topic. the dream i had 22-09-08 and i posted to dgtempe on 30-09-08 @ 01:49 originally in "if you see troops" then i came here look a time stamps.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Wow, you people will believe anything.

This guy is obviously playing you all for fools, or at least the ones that believe this. I'd advise you not to listen to people like this and let fear get a hold of you, live your life.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Snake oil salesman extrordinaire-don't buy into his BS kids.I mis -spent a Sunday afternoon watching all four of his doom vids ,which are basically a collection of everyone elses theories re-concoted into his own just like Icke and James Casbolt,and then at the end he ties to sell you $800 pills to keep the nasties away-bollocks.He just another barmpot out to make money,in other words a con artist .The world is full of them-did anyone in the UK see that film on Channel Four about the American lady who conned the whole world into buying her book about honour killings?Turned out that on further investigation she was wanted by the feds for ripping off old ladies etc well that and more.What I'm saying is any one can say anything about anything .Does'nt mean it's going to happen.I notice the Hadron Collider has'nt-
Blown up and messed up Spacetime
Brought aliens back to the future
Invoked Satan
Given me a bad hairday
Persona lly I would worry more about the Fluxcapaitor.Your wasting your time and would be better off watching the Leo Zagami vids as they're a better laugh.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I am about to lsiten to what this beagle guy has to say. I really wanted to respond to this post, because....
years ago,. when iw as in my late teens, my mother, spiritual most of ehr life, had told me abuot a real life dream she had, before waking up...a dn told me to prepairf or it one day...
communsit chinese soldiers were outside, with rifles, and all voer the place, meaning america. She sensed they had evil intentions..a takeover. They had invaded. I msyelf am somewhat spiritual and this thread made me think back to what she told me...she had thought, god or jesus had given her information....
maybe its true....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
I am about to lsiten to what this beagle guy has to say. I really wanted to respond to this post, because....
years ago,. when iw as in my late teens, my mother, spiritual most of ehr life, had told me abuot a real life dream she had, before waking up...a dn told me to prepairf or it one day...
communsit chinese soldiers were outside, with rifles, and all voer the place, meaning america. She sensed they had evil intentions..a takeover. They had invaded. I msyelf am somewhat spiritual and this thread made me think back to what she told me...she had thought, god or jesus had given her information....
maybe its true....

China isn't Communist so I don't think so. I've had many many dreams of weird things but I don't believe them.

I had a dream about a UFO crashing into Earth and creating a blast that froze everything in it's shockwave but I don't believe it will happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
We will all know one way or the other in the next 48 hours. Hopefully the naysayers will be able to say 'I TOLD YOU SO!' If not, 'Please place your seats and tray tables in their upright positions' cuz we're in for a bumpy ride!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
MRS GREASLEY'S DOOM PREDICTIONS-

In the coming six months there will be;floods ,winds,earthquakes,mudslides,economic problems,UFO sightings,wieght gain around late December,Mothman sightings,PMT,more cheesy films will come out of Hollywood,Madonna will bring out a new album,the Second Coming will be cancelled,Satan will go on a world tour supported by Metallica,it will be revealed Sara Palin used to be a bloke called 'Bill',Obama will be elcted and there will be an attempt on his life but he will saved by someone called Jack Bauer and Britteny and Justin will re-unite.Okay ?Happy now?Feell free to send me enourmous amounts of money for old rope at anytime until then -Stay In your homes!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

with the current economic crisis and litterally every person waiting to see what happens to america it would be a perfect for a terrorist group to move a nuke around the country.
Im in the strong beleif that , that will be the next thing that they do.

I was using the computers in the local college library in 2003 and there was a muslim on the computer next to me. He was ranting and raving about the muslim people and then he started talking about how muslims have their hands on some sort of nuclear back packs from the cold war they some how got out of russia and they had 40 of them, it certainly put me on edge the guy was not someone that you would call silly but very agetated.

I only hope the bloke was full of it but his body language and the vengeful way he spoke makes me think twice.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE THIS IS WHAT HE SAID.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

mystique: i sent this to NotUrUseual in response to u2u she sent me.
thanks again

sent: 6-10-2008 at 02:59
dearearst noturtypical:
mine eyes have seen the coming of the glory of the lord!
i was crying not because of fear but joy. my parents had always taken us to church and my dad literitly scraped up money to put us through church school. i had put my arm through a window when i was in kindergarten and pierced the artery in my wrist. my ma and grandma were freaking out and i was calm because i heard (that)small voice say "command it to stop till it does". i was rushed to the hospital all the while doing what the voice had said and watching it come to a slow trickle. when i got into the hospital a dr. dropped everything in his hands and ran to help me. he was saying that everything was going to be alright and i said i know and passed out in his arms. i have had so many instances of the devil comming to take me out!(if you want to u2u me i will tell more) but 44 years later and so many dreams having come true, some good some seemingly bad at the time but god always for the best for them that love him and do his will,as you know i can feel christs love in your message and i'm crying right now but tears of joy and i still stand. stand in the face of adversity!and when you have done all you can to stand,stand.
i sat and talked with my son today about the possible effects which might happen because of this bailout. i hadn't told him of my dreams. he goes on utube and pull up this elvis tune>

www.youtube.com...

in the middle of the song he sings if i can dream of a mothers son where hope keeps shinning on everyone.....
i love to sing also and often sing "who am i"
well in closing i posted why i posted my dream and said don't belive my dream unless confirmed by other sources. first the bible code i posted.then i went to sing kareoke i walked in and angel with a broken wing was being sung and a friend named angel walks up and grabs me to dance, while were dancing i caught a glimps of the detroit tigers game on tv vs the Angels. then several songs later the last song was sung by the "the three angies"(2 instances of three angels,maybe it was the sixth angel letting me know something was true here) i came back online and i stumbled across "chamalot" thread and was completly overwellmed when i heard bill deagles phone conv. i then revealed more of my dream in series of posts.original post was 09-29-08 in a different threadand the rest is history.
i am sincere in my actions and not sent for fear purposes
though some have taken it that way. prayer will change thing if its the lords will, i posted out of complete love for the people here and also across the river in canada.
i don"t know if this bomb is on a train, in the tunnel already or comming by airmail!
ps. 107 says "i cried unto the lord and he delivered me from my distress" he has and i know he will! even if i am toasted! if this happens i know the christ will avenge for the all innocent blood shed!!!!!!
peace, love and joy i send in return for your love sent via u2u.
i am
and still remain
bluewaterservant

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tundra11

hey tundra11:
are you in midlothian,va
also see my last post the response to NotYourUsual.
thanks also

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
oops
this is thi linl to the song my son u tubed in my last post
sorry otherwise

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join