It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-sematism on ATS should not be tolerated.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

anti semetism is always paraded about whenever anyone has the gall to say whats really going on, anything against israel is anti semetic.

real jews hate israel,

freedom of speech is more important then your hurt jew feelings

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
For some reason some people are thinking it's okay to hate the Jews and I think this kind of talk shouldn't be tolerated.

I dont know - could be wrong, but...
According to my dictionary, (the Apple dictionary on my macintosh computer), it says that Semitic is a term that applies to Arabs as well. Hmmm...

According to your title, it would seem that your implying its referring to Jews only.

See how words can be used to divide? I think thats the purpose...serves the ego well.
After all, Ego lives on Identification and Separation.

Find that which unites, and peace comes...cant have that - only the talk of peace.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
lots of different cultures and religions have had times when a cleansing pattern was used. it just so happens it was at a time when media surrounding a war was at its highest and full exposure was avaidable. The fact that this happened to the jewish arena is sad and all other ethnic or belief cleansing that happens is a sad flaw of power misused and from my point sick people. In reality it happened get over it was not the first will not be the last time something like this will happen. As for the person who mentioned special treatment should not be a remedy for the post people of the jewish nation is right. bad things happen it is the way of this world, how we learn from our past to move beyond these tragidies by experience should be the way of man.. not taking sides I have read some pretty bothersome things of jewish nation and how they pit themselves against the rest of man seeming at the idea of non jews are less then themselves.This is part of beliefs. I will have to find my notes that I have and will post them, Just to show possibly where some peoples feelings come from. thx for readin.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

Hi there. I was referring to Jews only because I was fearing that something could happen to get these serious anti-semites who really DO hate Israel to start coming on this forum and talking again. I've seen users try to defend their stance that the Israeli state should be abolished. I disapprove of any such notion to hate against any one race or religion. I believe that mods should seriously do something about anti-semitism here. I've alerted several posts already and mods have done nothing about them. I am part Jewish, my mom is Christian and my Dad is Jewish, and while I don't like the Jewish religion that much and I question the beliefs of the Jewish religion, it really sickens me to see all of these posters on ATS who are supposed to deny ignorance to make hateful comments of the Jewish people and the state of Israel.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I am guessung you mean Semitism?

Kthanks.

It might interest you to know that both the Jews and the Pallys are SEMETIC RACES.

OMFGNWFO.

Yep.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

I know that. I don't discriminate against either one. I just think that it's silly to hate one race or one people so much that you would wish for their downfall. ATS is a place that denies ignorance. Yet I see many people here promoting it by using news sources that allow them to further their biases or their belief that the state of Israel should be abolished and they act like Hammas did nothing wrong. All I'm saying is that I believe we can judge this conflict with Israel and the other states around Israel objectively without using too many personal opinions about what we think about religion. Do you see what I'm saying?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by JimmyBlonde

ATS is a place that denies ignorance. Yet I see many people here promoting it

The truth will out!

Hoorah for you Franky baby.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Not all Jews are zionists and not all zionists are Jews but all zionists are anti-Semites.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

There is a difference between giving an opinion and inciting hatred.

For the most part, people need to be responsible enough to self-police.

I don't agree with a lot of people, but I accept their right to have an opposing opinion (however obscene I may think that opinion to be).
Thankfully, most of the time such an incredibly ignorant view is often discredited by some intelligent discussion.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

firstly i have Read through this topic

i have found from you the OP and other posters who seem to call everyone antisemtie for not liking Israel and labeling them as hating Jews,

I would like to Know how disliking Israel is Antisemetic and anti Jewish, anyone can answer this, since this topic is about being antisemetic,

we can Dislike and be against anyother Nation on earth and be against their policies and not be labeled anti christian and my faverite being muslim anti muslim for not liking a majority muslim country.

i would agree if people kept attacking people of the Jewish Faith (no way on Hell i will call them a Race, just like i wouldnt call A group of christians, Muslims and ect a Race)

The point of ATS is to deny ignorance so lets get a Clear answer.

How is Being negitive against the country of Israel anti Jewish.
also Can Jews aslo be anti semetic?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

There is no proof of six million since most of the estimates came from inside the former soviet union and they had their own agenda to discredit the Nazis and to cover up their own slaughters. There is a wealth of evidence that there were not even that many Jews available in Europe at the time and that of those killed the majority were not Jewish. There is also proof that the stories of gas chambers were entirely fabricated as well as accounts from the Red Cross which put the lie to most of the accounts of "Death Camps" There is also proof, for those who dare to look, that the testimonies given at Nuremburg were confused, contradictory and often patently false sometimes completely ridiculous like accounts of elaborate electrical shock execution chambers with mechanical submerging metal floors or piles of eyeglasses 30 metres high. But anything that did not fit their scheme was ignored or hidden. You need to understand that the Jews, yes I said Jews have a history of making up stories of oppression, like the entirely false history of "The Exodus" (look it up) and then exploiting the compassion or guilt of others. The Zionist Bankers also have a history of creating international problems and then loaning money to wage war to both sides in order to benefit from the misery of others. They, the bankers and rebbis, also have a history of having people killed to protect their hegemony over a religion and a people. And the Israelis have a seventy year history of waging terror and false flag operations- Irgun, the Lavon Affair, U.S.S. Liberty, etc. .
And yes I do have a problem with a people and a religion that calls me chattel and believes that I can be used, lied to, robbed or murdered with impunity simply because I am not a Jew. If any other race of people professed such philosophy they would be vilified but because the Jews control our media most people are unaware of what they do and what they believe.
You can delete this post, that power is yours, but I defy you to diprove anything I wrote.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

There needs to be a rule against this. I'm getting sick of these denial threads.

And this is one of them Frank....

Do any of these people that have differing views than yourself provide any proof? Then it becomes discussion, argument, whatever you want to call it.

I believe your wrong on this one and your proof would be in the comments that are being posted on numerous threads dealing with this very subject. A person's dislike of Jewish policies is not Anti semite.

I can't stand the Knights of Columbus but my father was one... I still love him.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
To ban anti sematism on these boards leaves the door open for the all forms of censorship .

We go on the premise of denying ignorance.

To start censoring posts would lead to embracing ignorance !

Do I hate jews no, do I hate the some of the actions of the Israel government yes. By some peoples views I am anti sematic
I am not anti American but i hate some of the actions of my government.

Bigotry is wrong But no one should have the right to censer anyone's views on the political machines . Most anti sematism I see is really criticism of the political machines .

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Considering the corruptions in banks, the Federal Reserve, the Ponzi schemes, the Mossad operatives in the Pentagon, the Israel Lobby being out of line with US interests and ANY situation where government=religion, it requires constant and thorough, independent scrutiny. So I say nail the nation of Israel and its agents with all the independent and thorough investigation, judgement and fair treatment as possible, which is just what they don't want. Ask a Rothschild.

Little angers me more than this Jewish reaction that if you interrogate the Jewish state or any of its situations or agents that you are called anti-Semite. What could be a more blatant declaration that they are covering up guilt? Their guilt, not the outsiders guilt, by the way. Israel is an expansionist cult run by sociopaths. That's not being anti-Semite to say so, it's being a cool, objective observer of what's been going on for 40+ years.

What does anger me more is the fact that Israeli problems have been in the daily front page news for 30+ years. I don't have time for Israel, I do not support Jewish control of media, I do not support fear of Israel or Jews and I'm sick of seeing the US held hostage by the degenerate selfishness known as Israel. I'm not being anti-Semite, I'm being a responsible world citizen. Fair is fair. Israel doesn't seem to know how to grow up. It has no valid reason for existing. Government=religion is a horrible idea.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
I dont know - could be wrong, but...
According to my dictionary, (the Apple dictionary on my macintosh computer), it says that Semitic is a term that applies to Arabs as well. Hmmm...

According to your title, it would seem that your implying its referring to Jews only.

Maybe this is off-topic, I'm really not too sure. But I'm bored of seeing that argument made.

Did you by chance bother to look up "antisemitism" in your dictionary? Since that's the word that's being used, not "Semite"?

Here's what I get from dictionary.com:

an⋅ti-Sem⋅i⋅tism
   /ˌæntiˈsɛmɪˌtɪzəm, ˌæntaɪ-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [an-tee-sem-i-tiz-uhm, an-tahy-] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
discrimination against or prejudice or hostility toward Jews.
Origin:
1880–85
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

Etymology is a fascinating subject but not the right place to look for definitions.

[edit on 1/6/09 by americandingbat]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"Anti-sematism on ATS should not be tolerated."
To
Frankidealist35
Perhaps.
My friend, when it comes to tolerance and lack of knowledge (ignorance) and hate what should be and what is aren't even in the same universe.

There are very few with a hatred of Jews, and as for as ignorance (lack of knowledge ) goes we all have it in spades.
For example did you know that the Hamas was created by the Mossad?

globalresearch.ca...
Hamas is a Creation of Mossad
by Hassane Zerouky

Global Outlook, No 2, Summer 2002
www.globalresearch.ca 23 March 2004

most of what is put out as "history" is half truths and lies.

in the case of the Hegelian dialectic of Problem (Hamas), Reaction (Israelis to Hamas) Solution (slaughter of the "problem") even the propagandised must examine the basis of their beliefs, or so one might hope.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

No, but wishing for the death of the Jewish state is. I think you're missing my point here. Criticizing Judaism isn't anti-semite but having a double-standard against Jews and not any other ethnic group or religious group clearly IS.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neves49

There is proof. They have a book of all of the people who were sent to the gas chambers. I saw it with my own eyes.

You say that the Jewish religion makes up stories of oppression, you have no way of knowing this, but, if this were true, it would make that no different from other religions, like Christianity, which makes up the story of Christ.

See, I'm asking you just to criticize the war and just leave religion out of it. It's like for some reason this war has been a calling to all you anti-semites out there to just spew anti-Israeli conspiracies and call all Jewish people Zionists, then, you justify yourselves, and say that not all Jewish people are Zionists, and the other way around.

You throw this anti-Jewish rhetoric around all the time and then you deny that you are being anti-Jewish. You make me sick.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

HhhMMMmm? "Anti-sematism" now that is a educational sounding word, or is it?

Did you mean to spell "Antisemitism"?

There are a lot of variations of antisemantic attitudes, here "Pick one" there are all kinds throughout the ages, know the one you are pertaining to, but "war" of religions and faiths is unfare to everyone in it's after math.

en.wikipedia.org...:Search&search=Anti-semitism&fulltext=Search&ns0=1&redirs=0

But, thought I'd let you know your thread title is misspelled!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for
people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
-- Noam Chomsky

Thick skin helps.

And for me, if I don't agree with someone or dislike what they say, I don't listen. Cutting off their tongue for silence, isn't an option. Not for me.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join