It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin: Obama Is ‘Palling Around With Terrorists’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Sestias .. ok you explained why he was buddies with a domestic terrorist who 'regretted' having not set off more bombs ..

now can you explain why he was going to mass for 20 yrs listening to a pastor spewing racist bs who thinks we should be 'damning America' ? thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Oh... but it's going to get a lot better than this.... We ain't seen nothing yet... There's Reverend "god damn America, US of KKK A" hate biggot.
And let us not forget about the "sweatheart realestate deals" Oh... and also about the money from Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae. And the best one of all.... ready ? here it comes.

Barack has been getting millions in oversees political contributions from people in other nations... and yes... it's against the law! Oh this is getting so much better. I think the cool aid drinking tingle up my leg people fainting at Obama rallies will be waking up soon...

Can you prove any of these statements? Why don't you go into McCain's relationship with Keating? He and McCain were actually very good friends.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Can you prove any of these statements? Why don't you go into McCain's relationship with Keating? He and McCain were actually very good friends.

Because even if I did, that would not disqualify Obama's corruption, bad character, terrorist associations, and white hate rascist sympathy under the Reverend Wright, master white hater biggot.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Because even if I did, that would not disqualify Obama's corruption, bad character, terrorist associations, and white hate rascist sympathy under the Reverend Wright, master white hater biggot.
Can you prove those statements?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
This is all a joke, is the same Karl Rove tactics of smear and scare the people.

They got nothing left! They already pull out of Michigan so they are betting that they would get enough people scare from here to Nov.4 .....why? Because thats all they have left!

I saw this coming dont get me wrong, but I expected in the last two weeks of the campaign not 4 weeks out, thats a clear sign of desperation IMO.

There is nothing left for the GOP if they want to win the election but just scare the daylights out of people and parade Bin Laden if they happen to get him in the next couple of weeks.

Overall I think the people is going to turn a deaf ear to all this crap because they all are care about the economy right now, and they going to see the McCain campaign for what they are, a desperate bunch of FOOLS!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic1=
Judgement and character are a very, very big part of what he will do as President and how he will do it. Issues need to play a bigger role in the discussions about these candidates, but character and judgement need to be discussed as well.....by both the Presidential candidates and both the VP candidates. JMO....

I completely agree. I think a lot of people have been waiting for someone within the McCain camp to bring up Ayers. Knowing this info (I read up on it long before now) makes me wonder who his advisors would be if he were in the oval office.

It's hazardous to quickly dismiss an association like this. I hope people stop and think about this before they vote. A man is known by the company he keeps.

And before you flame me, please note: I'm not a McCain fan, either.

[edit on 10/5/08 by GirlNextDoor]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

This is total desperation on the part of McCain... for one thing, nobody except the "Obama is as the devil" crowd ever claimed Obama is any kind of saint... for crying out loud, he is a Chicago politician...

And the claims for how 'bad' Obama is rest on three guys... Ayers, a former member of the Weathermen, who is evidently not wanted for anything during the time Obama knew him; Rezko, who appears to have been a Chicago-style wheeler-dealer, and Rev. Wright, who has been quoted out of context to a truly impressive degree...

Hell, I can name three people right off that McCain is associated with who are quite possibly war criminals, and at the very least hold the US Constitution and US citizenry in obvious contempt - Rove, Bush and Cheney... Rove is advising McCain on his campaign.

It is to laugh... if this is the best they can come up with, which appears to be the case, it is again much sturm und drang with no substance...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The fact is, much of Obama's questionable past has gone unreported by the MSM. It may make some people look at him in a different light, things like the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.

justoneminute.typepad.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Palin's Preacher started out with witch hunts, apparently telling them get out of town or we kill you.

Palin is an associate of Ted Steven's, in court for corruption

Palin is an associate of McCain, a guy who votes 95% of the time with Bush then claims to be a Maverick.

Obama is an "associate" with a guy who when Obama was 8 blew stuff up. During the Vietnam War when people did radical things to protest the war. He didn't just wake up and go "Ok, time to blow stuff up." Of course they aren't really associates, they just worked on the same charity board. How dare Obama work for charity!

Also, stop asking me if I'm voting for Palin because I'm a woman. Just because we share vagers doesn't mean we share anything else. McCain's ploy to get women to vote for him isn't going to work.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

Originally posted by GamerGal
Palin's Preacher started out with witch hunts, apparently telling them get out of town or we kill you.

"Apparently" doesn't usually work. Do you have proof of this? A link or something?

Palin is an associate of Ted Steven's, in court for corruption

They both worked for Alaska politics. So what? That makes them "associates"? Palin publicly criticized Stevens.

Palin is an associate of McCain, a guy who votes 95% of the time with Bush then claims to be a Maverick.

Obama and Biden are associates of both Bush and McCain.

Obama is an "associate" with a guy who when Obama was 8 blew stuff up. During the Vietnam War when people did radical things to protest the war. He didn't just wake up and go "Ok, time to blow stuff up." Of course they aren't really associates, they just worked on the same charity board. How dare Obama work for charity!

Their association goes much deeper than that. Research the Chicago Annenberg Challenge.

Also, stop asking me if I'm voting for Palin because I'm a woman. Just because we share vagers doesn't mean we share anything else. McCain's ploy to get women to vote for him isn't going to work.

What's a vager?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
At right is Pastor Thomas Muthee, an insane religious zealot from Kenya who claims to hunt witches. Cute, right? But Muthee isn't just any madman, he's one of vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin's favorites, as she believes he used his magical powers to help her become governor of Alaska. Seriously!
www.mollygood.com...

Sarah Palin has been linked to a witch hunt. No, not a figurative witch hunt, the kind in which people are made to feel pressured and discriminated against. I’m talking about a real witch hunt, in which a woman is accused of witchcraft by someone seeking political power, and the woman is forced to flee her home in fear of her life.
That’s what one of Sarah Palin’s favorite preachers, Pastor Thomas Muthee, has done.
irregulartimes.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
disc.yourwebapps.com...

I know, not Fox News getting memos from the White House telling them what to report and how to report it but still, witch hunt, literal witch hunt, flee or die witch hunt.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

ALso, you say its ok for Palin to know Ted since everyone from Alaska is corrupt? Uh, you realize she's from Alaska, the Gov of Alaska.. And she's also an associate of the likes of McCain, Rove, Cheney, Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Bush. And not just work with them like Obama, Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, Kuccinich, Paul do but actually likes them and thinks they are right. Of course looking at your picture its clear if God came down and said McCain was the wrong choice vote Ron Paul you'd declare God Anti American since clearly the Republicans are always right. Like going on vacation after being told OBL is going to attack with planes. And giving hundreds of billions in no bid contracts to your friends of thirty years, and then giving more to your friends in oil business. And screwing the American Middle and Lower class so the top 1% can't own slaves again.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yes he is. But McCain and Palin too.

Both are friends with those who committed 9/11, the Oklahoma bombing and the 93 WTC attacks.

I'm talking about the Clintons, Cheney, Guiliani, the Bushes, McCain himself, Biden... and many others.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Did she just put a sock in the Great Democratic publication known as the New York Times?

NTY produces a story about Obama, and his apparent ties to terrorists.
But..NYT is generally a Democratic mouthpiece.
Palin quotes the NYT's story about Obama, and these connections.
Palin says " It's in the Times, so we're going to talk about it".
Palin also says, "They are hardly ever wrong".

I think this was a purposefully crafted conundrum.

And it's not about Obama, or Ayers..But the NYT, and credibility.
If this story is not credible, or supportable..Then what about all the other stories, all the other content created by them, in support of Democrats.
Maybe those are pretty lame as well?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunch
Palin: Obama Is ‘Palling Around With Terrorists’

She's right. Obama worked with Ayers and his terrorist wife. Obama planned his politics with Ayers and even launched his campaign from Ayers home. Obama lies to cover and tries to downplay it - but the fact is that Obama has a much bigger relationship with NON -REPENTANT Ayers then he wants people to know about.

She's right.

Immediate edit to fix sentence

[edit on 10/5/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Calling Ayers a terrorist during the Vietnam War? I guess all those hippies were terrorists. I guess all those marches and protests were terrorist actions.

People use terrorist so much it doesn't mean anything. Osama Bin laden's driver is called a terrorist and all he did was drive him around. Ayers did blow stuff up, in protest of a war that shouldn't have been waged.

Hey, people protesting wars that shouldn't be waged, why does that sound so familiar? No wonder you Republicans are so pissed at Ayers he's everything you hate. Won't fall in line like a sheep and baa baa baa as troops die in a war that shouldn't be fought.

Also, Ayers did it when Obama was 8. "Well when you were 8 I once did a sit in at the campus." I guess that means they're still an evil terrorist.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Calling Ayers a terrorist during the Vietnam War? I guess all those hippies were terrorists. I guess all those marches and protests were terrorist actions.

:shk: oh please!

NY Times article

Ayers wasn't your average '60s hippie'. He was one of the FBI's 10 most wanted. YES, he was even on the poster hanging up in the post offices. He conspired to MURDER people and he has NO REGRET. He conspired to blow up the Pentagon.

edited to add - here is his picture from the wanted poster.

[edit on 10/5/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

He conspired to protest against an unjust war. He protested a pointless war. He protested against murdering US troops and Vietmanese civillians. While McCain was bombing women and children he protested, violently. Most protests were peaceful, and even then people were killed.(Kent State) Ayers was just a little more violent with his protest.

So, let's see, Ayers, when Obama is 8, blows a couple buildings up. At the same time McCain, an adult, is blowing up women and children. Who was the more violent one again?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Accusing Palin of being a lesbian would definately be against the T&C's of ATS.

I doubt Palin would share her vagina with any other woman, much less yourself. She is married and has several children.

Trying to infer Palin is a lesbian, is no better than trying to infer Obama is a Muslim.

We must stop the madness!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

WTF? When did I call her a lesbian? I'm lost

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join