It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo11 landing video- lights

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi
could any one shed some light on this... 1min:56 - 2min:10 in to the following Apollo 11 video. what could the lights be in the left of the screen. Some way beyond the lander module it seems.
Sorry but most commentary is in spanish.
some comments on the lights come 3:30 in to the vid.
uk.youtube.com...

sorry if this has been covered before somewhere but it's new to me

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

I did not see that lights you spoke of, unless what you refer to was under the ladder of the lander (say that 3 times fast!), but those may just be reflections of the craft's own lights...but, maybe not.

What is note worthy is the communication between command and the crew...something went down.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
iirc this has been debunked
However, and unfortunately, I can not back up the evidence, as I don't recall where the thread is.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yes - to the left of the ladder are what appears to be lights.
Of course I didn't know this had been debunked, and of course commentary could be added.....but, if this is some real footage, what are the lights to left of ladder (or what appears to be lights) - they could be objects attached to the Pod/lander module but it is impossible to tell that due to the quality of vid and if they were they would have to be hanging - and I suppose blowing in the breeze as of course the moon is supposed to have atmosphere!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yep - this has been covered before on this forum (www.abovetopsecret.com...)

sorry to have wasted everyones time. I don't watch many youtube type videos.
but...I have seen with my own eyes, things that defy explanation.
The number of people unexposed to the other intelligent life that's around must be decreasing by the hour (that's if we can call ourselves intelligent!)

top topics

join