It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Isaac an Egyptian?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think the harlot is also not a literal term of understanding, its symbolic of a woman, but not literally a woman. I see the harlot as a city or central point of beief that has used and abused a land for power, rule and riches.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

??? women are not whores before they are even born.
oh dear.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Wouldnt the beast be on the harlots side....and I hate to think that we are walking such a ridged story line that we should shrug at these woman being killed and just say that it is symbolic for what is to come.

Shouldnt it be God that hates the whore, I mean, according to how the Bible story goes, isnt it God who destroys the harlot?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

??? women are not whores before they are even born.
oh dear.

So what are you saying...Gods way of rebalancing his creation is ineffective and unfair? I don't know the details of why these women are dying in a "holocaust"

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Wouldnt the beast be on the harlots side....and I hate to think that we are walking such a ridged story line that we should shrug at these woman being killed and just say that it is symbolic for what is to come.

Shouldnt it be God that hates the whore, I mean, according to how the Bible story goes, isnt it God who destroys the harlot?

The beast, whore and false prophet are allies. There plan fails and they turn on one another looking for a way out, but there isn't one.

I didn't say you should shrug it off, but who are you to determine who will live and who will die? Do you think you are God? That you know a more appropriate way for the Universe to balance itself out.

The harlot becomes a victim of her own actions. What she has sent out returns to her, twice as strong.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
More what ifs....

What if Jesus did leave a woman in charge of hidden teachings that were to come. Boy, I could see the Roman Orthodox running out of earasers to cover up that one.

My point being, I see a lot of reasons why certain things would be changed and turned around in the Bible. If the Jews or Roman Orthodox didnt like what Jesus taught, they wouldnt let someone like Jesus destroy their wealthy churches and take away their masculine rule. Its obvious they didnt agree with what he taught, they did kill him. Jesus, knowing all along, he would offer his life to teach a deeper more humble leason then what had ever been taught to mankind. Jesus offered the flesh to his Father. I dont believe it was a blood sacrafice.

Its like that story, the owner of many vineyards. He has so many vineyards, he has to hire masters to run each one. The owner sends his servant to receive the harvest from the masters but the master kills them. The owner then sends his own son thinking surely the greedy master who is now prideful of this vineyard wont kill my own son...but the master does kill his son. Then the owner of the vineyard, in order to receive his harvest, must come retreive it himself.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

i can't believe you're asking me such a no brainer question. are you trolling me?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Where did I state who would live and who would die??? Where? Where do I make a statement tht makes me sound as if I am God? How old are you? You say one thing, then you back track...if you dont like the topic, you dont have to discuss such things.

If one takes offense that someone is wrong or against what they beleve is true...then you should be able to politly state your thoughts without trying some strange reverse psych or whatever you try to do.

A wise man knows himself to be a fool, but the fool thinks of himself to be wise. None of us are all knowing of something so out of this material world of darkness, such as a divine Father of all that lives.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The harlot becomes a victim of her own actions. What she has sent out returns to her, twice as strong.

but little girls and unborn girls have no control over politics or religion. heck, they don't even have a chance to hear about jesus before they're wiped out. i don't see how that's a whore being wiped out by a beast.

i'm still trying to grasp the scenario you've painted here.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

but little girls and unborn girls have no control over politics or religion. heck, they don't even have a chance to hear about jesus before they're wiped out. i don't see how that's a whore being wiped out by a beast.

i'm still trying to grasp the scenario you've painted here.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by undo]

the harlot sacrifices her children. she aborts them, she encourages them to instigate war. she's a murderer, she teaches her children to kill and steal and lie. She's being destroyed, her children are being destroyed and everyone around her and connected to her are being destroyed as a direct result of the reality she has created around herself.

She knew what was the deal even in the ancient times. It was agreeable to her. The scenario I've painted is one where you reap what you sow.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
When viewing the bad things that will happen twards the 'end' of times...should we be so shallow to think we shouldnt try to change things>

Its like, what if the millions dying in Africa of Aids is one of the warnings we see in revelations...should we not try to stop it because it was for warned and God knew it would happen? Heck no, we should try to do something, try to bring the dignity back to Africa and stop spending outragous money on nonsense and start acting like a one nation instead of always seperating ourselves from the worlds problems. The people dying in Africa is a world problem, just like if these woman are getting killed by the masses, this would be a world problem. The world needs to step up as a world more often then not.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

but her unborn children and small children are free will agents that have as yet, had the chance to make choices. are you saying it's a familial curse?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
When viewing the bad things that will happen twards the 'end' of times...should we be so shallow to think we shouldnt try to change things>

Its like, what if the millions dying in Africa of Aids is one of the warnings we see in revelations...should we not try to stop it because it was for warned and God knew it would happen? Heck no, we should try to do something, try to bring the dignity back to Africa and stop spending outragous money on nonsense and start acting like a one nation instead of always seperating ourselves from the worlds problems. The people dying in Africa is a world problem, just like if these woman are getting killed by the masses, this would be a world problem. The world needs to step up as a world more often then not.

The world has been far more complicated than you think. There is something that has been preventing the behaviors you expect. If they are not, then go stop AIDS in Africa.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

but her unborn children and small children are free will agents that have as yet, had the chance to make choices. are you saying it's a familial curse?

I don't know why she chooses to put her children and herself in mortal danger. It her choice. There are limits to how much help a person give.

And just for the record, it was either lilith's and her kids that died or it would be eve and her children that died. what lilith sent to kill eve just turned itself back on her.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

what did lillith send to kill eve? i must've missed that in my studies.
you're making some broad statements but haven't supplied any or enough of the historical references to support the data, so i have very little clue of where you're coming from, most of the time.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
To say the women dying is all a prt of the plan is again...shrugging off something bad when we should still be hanging on to hope that it could be different.

We should not just throw our hands up and say, 'well its been fortold ya know. God says he will look for every lost sheep just as we should shine hope to our last breath.

If we are to predict that the end is near because certain bad things are happening or have happened, the end should of blown out a long time ago. We do not know that its the end of anything. We should react to things that are full of sorrow, such as unnesessary deaths, and give hope that it doesnt have to be this way.

I cant save Africa from Aids, but the world could give them more hope that they can over come this hard blow to their nation and help them regain dignity. That is the truest lesson, to us as a nation of one world, there may be individuals that would like to help, but some problems can only be helped as a whole united world. We should be ashamed of ourselves, letting their governements rule them the way they do, raping women and not caring that children are raising children there now because all of the parents are dying. There are 40 thousand orphans in Africa and NY is worries about building a new stadium.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
WOW, and out of left field we have Lilith.

So do you go by the Bible or not? Lilith is not in the Bible. There are very few text that relate the story of Lilith. You believe Lilith was real? LIke a she demon or something?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Please dont reply with the old story that Lilith refused to be on the bottom and therefor didnt excet the role as 'being below' Adam.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by smallpeeps

enlil was anu son both where referred as gods enlil on earth his father anu in the heavens adam was in fact in eden to plow the earth.Genisis ch 6 nephlem or watchers appointed by anu to mine for raw ore (gold) these watchers lived 400 - 500 years old and did not want to mine so thats where we come in slave race to mine and plow accept watchers renound gods started to make it with our women enlil hated us and wanted all killed his father anu made peace and some watchers still lived after the flood like noah he lived long and he some how had anus soft spot which are why we are still here.Just a fast brief if you want answers the annanki look you will see the truth and if that dosnt put it in order go to the great book the time line events will jump at you but beware everything you learned in life will change knowledge is power and wisdom the truth is their has been altered oh yes for with out the truth we are but cattle waiting for slaughter

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I am going to try and provide a single answer to the best of my abilities for the previous four posts.

The Bible, or more specifically the book of Genesis, is not only linear. It tells a story by first giving a broad generalization, and each story that follows is an elaboration of the preceding. While it provides a full cast of characters, the book of genesis is a story about one man, one woman and a serpent and amazingly enough about every living human, despite this.

If the Bible didn’t want to talk about God and Satan, Heaven and Hell and other spiritual concepts, but only material concepts, the character of Adam, the man, wouldn’t have even been necessary and the book could have been written about a woman and the Serpent. So I won’t fall into a big gender conflict with anyone. But like I said earlier, the serpent is just an aspect of human life. So, the story is really about Eve. Hercules reportedly encountered a creature at a cave while conducting his twelve labors that had the top like a woman (breasts) and the bottom like a snake, a white snake. That woman is Eve/Lilith.

As a consequence the human condition can be understood by studying the dual feminine. For Lilith to live, Eve must die. If they are both on the Earth, War is the rule. For Lilith to be in this world “ON TOP”, Eve must be put below. Can’t you see?

When the Serpent and Eve met at the tree, SHE came with seductive words, concerning knowledge and power. Some people propose that the Serpent came to liberate Eve; I propose the Serpent came to overthrow Eve and replace her. The serpent is an aspect of Eve that acquires human body over time and lives on Earth and raises a family. But her serpentine part is above and human part below. Some say that Eve was talking into a mirror and that the Serpent was IN THE MIRROR. Perhaps the mirror offers us a view into our deeper selves and the Serpent is the other side of Eve. I don’t know if you can see yet but the topic becomes increasingly difficult to wrap one’s mind around.

When you look out into the world, it can be seen that everything you are witnessing can just as easily be understood as a battle between Eve/Lilith. That is the great enmity placed between the two and their offspring by God at the first judgment.

In the world in which I live, spiritual Eve is my mother, my wife and my daughter and although she faces her own trials her life will be preserved. The other World is the one of Lilith and her household and the women you see dying (I don’t see any of this, and could require you to prove it but I won’t because I know it is happening) are of Lilith. Furthermore, it is happening because Lilith is out of place and is being put in her place, more so than your assertion that she is dying. When Lilith is in this world and not the world below, she brings the disease and spreads it. Lilith’s presence is a contravention of Gods plan and death is the way things are brought back into place. If Lilith was not in this world, there would be no death. To avoid death Lilith finds stupid people to die in her place, but eventually it will come for her and she knows it. Lilith’s Jihad, is a war of justification to be able to stay in this world.

The question of the OP, “is Isaac Egyptian” is just another one of Lilith’s lies to buy time in this world. Isaac being Egyptian, in addition to being a blatant lie, only serves the purpose of exalting Pharaoh and adds nothing to the character of Isaac and destroys the character of Abraham. Isaac is no more the son of Pharaoh, than Jesus is the son of Caesar.

War doesn’t always take the form of physical violence; the OPs question is a weapon of mass destruction. Because I know that this is what it is as a matter of fact, it makes it easy for me to be indifferent to the suffering we see in the world. I know for a fact that Lilith is will sacrifice her own children to preserve her own life, including her young daughters and unborn children apparently. She doesn’t care about anyone but herself and she will be destroyed. Kissing Lilith’s ass is not on the agenda. War is all that I can personally hope for her. When she’s gone, we can then worry about the problems of the world.

She has 8 days left.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join