It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Isaac an Egyptian?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
(by the way, i love your new avatar!)

this line added to keep within the T and C

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
It is the "times and places" that are confused. Our history is not real. As I said, it is the same story compressed and compressed and compressed.

The same ones who built the Pyramids are still leading us today. Pharoh=President. Have you ever seen Bush throw the "satan horns" hand symbol? This symbol represents the ARC or Pyramid...Fire Mountain. Tsion. The leaders of today are Noakh's Sons who emerged from the ARC. They retain the memory of generations past and this is the reason for the in breading amongst the elite. The Blue Blood of the Red and White...all Egyptian.

If we remembered, they would be in big trouble. This IS the secret they hide. Not Eli Ans, they do not exist. The planet is not a Baal, it is flat. Even there fake Psi ense refutes itself. Centrifical force would hurl us off the Baal, but it does not exist, not the force...the ball. Space is not what you are told. The things we are told are myth, are real but called LORE and Superstition.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

These two quotes/misrepresentations is why looking for the true Esoteric meaning of ancient writings is shelved as faniciful conjecture . . .

The "horns" are just that . . . it's the hand sign of the U of Texas Longhorns symbol . . . "Hook 'em Horns" (tagline). He gives that to his buddies from Texas when he sees them in the audience . . . nothing sinister to that one and I loathe Bush and his cronies.

The second is just plain ignorance and dismisal of science . . . I'm all for the spiritual and esoteric, but when people discount actual images of the earth and proven principles of physics . . . just plain reckless and irresponsible to the cause of truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
leovirgo,

as regards your commentary on believing something that cannot be proven, i agree i suppose, that it's not easy to prove what i'm saying but the documents and artifacts do indeed back me up. the evidence IS available.

my personal take on the biblical story of sarah and abraham is that pharaoh never got a shot at it because while she was being ritually cleansed for the event, the pharaoh and his entourage were stricken, which was when he began to suspect something was wrong. she was like the ark was for the philistines.. not a good thing to try to possess if it's not meant for you, so to speak

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

TY undo, I have loved all your Advatars I have seen so far, I get the feeling I will see many more *smiles*

May I ask...whatcha mean by T and C, is this my lack of computer language...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Have you not heard of the Flat Earth Society? Yes, they are alive and well and armed with "scientific data".

Undo has presented interesting (although difficult to fathom) information with links and documentation. I've seen very little of that from other posters making fantastic claims. This is an interesting topic but for the curious among us who are less informed on the topic, could links or documentation of some sort please be presented? I'd just like to know how these conclusions were reached for such unorthodox theories. Thanks.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by whitewave]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

oh the terms and conditions of ATS and the usage of it.
you're not supposed to post only one sentence responses. it wastes their server space. your avatar looks like gabriel blowing the horn.

WARNING, THEORY INCOMING
anyway, i think what happened was, we were creations on some other planet, where we lived a fairly pastoral life, sans clothing and no civilization structure to speak of. civilization requires enslavement of various kinds, the two things go hand in hand. enki and enlil, were old enemies as a result of (among other things) the war that devastated that planet that is now the asteroid field. this planet was also devastated but not vaporized into asteroid sized chunks. this leads to what biblical researchers call the gap theory.

in the opening passages of genesis it says the planet is a chaotic mess, yet elsewhere in the bible it says earth was not created chaotic.
as a result, i do not believe the opening chapters of genesis are sequential. i think various pieces of condensed data are included but not necessarily always in the order of the actual events. i believe this is true even as far in as chapter 6.

so the opening of genesis is telling you about the resolving of the mess, a re-terraforming occurs. the dry land is already there, so when the waters subside, the dry land appears. i believe that is referencing the history of this planet many many years after it was originally created.

now we hop over to the creation of humans, animals and so forth, on another planet. enki, who is still angry with enlil, sees enlil's new people on that other planet. later, when he and his fellow reptilians (seraphim) are discussing rebuilding their civilization, enki gets an idea. he says...I HAVE SEEN a suitable solution to this. and he basically explains that he saw these uncivilized beings who seemed capable of being trained basic trade skills.

this is where he brings us here threw a gate, which is then described in the bible as the expulsion from eden. the gate is blocked so we can't get back through it. the confusion for the viewer of the time is that the enki seraphim on this planet are the same race as the enlil seraphim on their homeworld, so they assume it's the same thing.

now enter the picture, enlil, who finding that his creation has been shang-hied, hunts them down to find they are suddenly enki civilized, which includes the idea that they must wear clothing to protect their skin from the environment (which they didn't have to do on their homeworld). they are also introduced to the basic concepts that govern the entire universal governments.

enlil sets up housekeeping in sumer as well, to keep tabs on his creation and to redirect the teachings of enki when possible, since his destiny for his creation is different than the one enki has planned. he teaches them the various trades, that are supposedly superior to the skills enki is teaching in an universal and survival sense -- et al, the universe works like x, y, z, and you are only being taught v.

i could be totally wrong about all this, but alot of this keeps hovering around the idea that enki used a piece of technology, called a gate, to bring us here from somewhere else. i believe this gate is also referenced in scripture as the bottomless pit and the abyss and in sumerian texts as the abzu, and in egyptian texts as the nun.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by undo]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i apologize if i sound like a fruitcake
or some wacky cult leader. i do not accept donations and have no books or movies for sale. it's just a theory folks.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
For me I dont try to relate so much a specific Biblical name with a specific Egyptian name. I think when reading the Old Testament its obvious something is amiss. Its obvious to me, that many of the stories are dereived from different places and times that dont seem to make sense all the time. Then differences in the NT and OT are another reason why my head tilts funny when trying to make a literal understanding.

Ill see if I can dig up the place where it was deciphered that Amun Ra was carried in a ARK, to me, this was a big turning point. I wish someone would of taught that to me as a child, I thought the ARK originated with this Yhwh in the OT. In the lost books of Adam and Eve ( I dont take it too literal) but it talks about God instructing Adams sons on how to mummify Adam before placing him in the Cave of Tressures. This idea that Adam and Eve began mummification made strange snese to me. Some of it is intuition, some would call that making up my own stories. There are sites if you google on the idea of Egypt being the origin of the king line in the Bible. Mabey it is just a fluke that Ra was the the god of Egypt and Ras name becomes to mean evil in hebrew and Ra is in the middle of Israel, who is Jacob, Isaacs son. Jacob received a blessing he wasnt due to receive and the king line is made out of this line. Mabey its a fluke...

Ironically I ran into a site today that was talking about the Di Vinci code ( I dont buy most of it or any of it if that) and it caught my eye that this girl they say that was born a daughter to Jesus, was names Sarah, they call her the Princess of Egypt. Now why, even though the name Sarah means Princess...would she be the Princess of Egypt. The reasons on the site was because Jesus went to Egypt to hide out or something and this is where she was born. There are all sorts of ideas floating around.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

My last post was repling to Whitewave, about the evidence of such ideas.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I enjoy hearing theories Undo, I think the similarites with the stories of a gate are very interesting. But I have trouble with the scorpion beings or whatever being the so called angles that guarded the gate. Mabey that is just the pre impacted mind I still carry around sometimes. I believe in heavenly host, angles and aliens. I dont associate angles with aliens. But, I could be wrong also.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

my theory on that is, the fallen angels are stuck with us in the physical dimension. the holy angels are not stuck and can traverse anywhere they want, with a thought. i think the fallen ones, need technology to mimic acts of God, just like we do, but the holy angels do not need it, although they may use it, they don't have to . yes, another theory from undo.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
as far as wild angelic descriptions, do you have any theories on what the angelic being covered with eyes is? that's certainly an odd one

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
as a side note, here's a mathematical, theoretical physics description of the universe based on ezekiel 1. it's really.....well, interesting
ioannis.virtualcomposer2000.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'd be interested to see your evidence and to hear how you came to your conclusions. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
now enter the picture, enlil, who finding that his creation has been shang-hied, hunts them down to find they are suddenly enki civilized, which includes the idea that they must wear clothing to protect their skin from the environment (which they didn't have to do on their homeworld). they are also introduced to the basic concepts that govern the entire universal governments.

Interesting. So you wouldn't say that the serpent's instructions were about procreation? In my mind, the "fall" still has to do with descending into the world of matter.

my theory on that is, the fallen angels are stuck with us in the physical dimension. the holy angels are not stuck and can traverse anywhere they want, with a thought. i think the fallen ones, need technology to mimic acts of God, just like we do, but the holy angels do not need it, although they may use it, they don't have to . yes, another theory from undo.

It's a nice thought, but I believe the answer is just the opposite. For one, they clearly operate in the astral plane. All of the old texts speak of the delusive veil which separates this world from the world beyond--the illusion of maya--which leads me to believe that we are the ones who are stuck here in the physical dimension. But my theories put a lot of weight on the Gnostic viewpoint.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

well this kinda incorporates some of that viewpoint, in that i believe they can make it appear as if they are beyond the veil, by the use of technology. this is something that is repeatedly warned about by people like jesus. the idea is to create the illusion that something is true, that is not.

an example: let's take captain picard, ordering of cup of earl grey, hot

he hasn't really done anything spectacular, if we understand the physics of it. he's used a computer that has access to material, that it can arrange in atomic/molecular physical structures to match what the captain asked for. this, to an ancient, is magical and god-like. to us, it's science.
let's take this a step further.
let's say, all he has to do is think about it and it materializes. that suggests a brain/computer interface.
now, let's say he speaks the whole place into existence, including the computers that would be necessary to fabricate any part of it. we've now breeched known science, because without the scientific machinery to create the illusion of creating something from midair, there's no way to make the illusion. this is why it says, in the beginning he spoke things into existence that hadn't existed before that time. because literally everything, once creation is available to modify, is capable of being fabricated.
i hope that made sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Here is an interesting article, as always, with a grain of salt

www.touregypt.net...

'Other priestly ornaments, borrowed by the Israelites from Egypt, were the little bells and pomegranates which were sewn on to the. hem of the high priest's robe (see Exodus xxviii. 33). Many of these golden trinkets are to

be found in our Museums among the Egyptian Antiquities, and they seem to have been copied from the painted borders which form the collars round the neck of the wooden mummy cases, and which are made of lotus flower and fruit alternately (see Fig. 44). The Breastplate of judgment worn by the Jewish high priest, called the Urim and Thummim, meaning emblems of royalty and truth, was also borrowed from Egypt, as we learn from these names, which are derived from the Egyptian words OURO, King, and THMEI, justice or truth.'

-in the above article it also talks about the Ark like a prison box for gods that need to be punished.

In the below article, I think this is a repost, but oh well, it will talk about Amun Ra beig carried in an Ark.

www.egyptcx.netfirms.com...

'Well we must begin with the Egyptian account which begins with Tuthmose III's departure at the head of his troops from the fortified border city of Zarw during the last days of his 22nd year of his reign. Ten days in his march with his army he arrived in Gaza, where he celebrated the start of his 23rd year reign (1468 B.C.E.) with festivals in honor of his "father", Amun-Ra, whose image he carried inside an Ark (a representation of a boat with a statue of Amun sitting in it) at the head of the marching army'

These are just two things, the pomegranted robe and the ark that carries a god that we see in Egypt. Also, you can google the holy of holies in Egypt. Yes, they had a holy of holies.

Amun is also used as Amon, then translated to Amen.

Amon was also a city, the city of No, capital of Egypt (Southern Egypt if I remember right) , Thebes, city of the sun.

Im not saying we should be worshipping the sun by any means. But, God could of very well of dwelled in Egypt, the men polluted God into a worship of the sun, then idols...no different then man pollutes God now with requirements of blood and crosses.

Ill work on getting more of this in links so you can look at different ideas. The more I try to see that there is no link, the more I see that there is.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
leovirgo,

there's an author by the name of patrick heron, who wrote a book called THE NEPHILIM AND THE PYRAMID OF THE APOCALYPSE. here's a video about it.
he believes the great pyramid is a big book written by God. it's interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes, I don't deny the technological aspect of it. But if they can only form existing matter to their will, they can still exert immense control over it.

Philip K. Dick likens the Demiurge to a magician, who makes things appear as they are not.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
some excerpts from the book
www.nephilimapocalypse.com...
forgot to add that.

the part specifically about the great pyramid
www.nephilimapocalypse.com...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join