It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diets... Low Fat, No Fat, Calories, No Sugar... Low Carb...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm sick of all the diets and "new" low fat - low carb garbage about losing weight and staying thin.

I hate it, one person claims something about low carbs and wham it's everywhere..

WTF !!!!

I dont' think any of these work, if you want to lose wieght, then watch what you eat and excercise, it works...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

if you want to lose wieght, then watch what you eat and excercise,

Thats about right!!

If you do enough Excercise then you dont really need to worry too much about what you eat...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've done Atkins and lost weight quick.

Now i'm trying the Cabbage Diet.

You eat cabbage soup everyday, with veggies and fruit.
It is strict for the first week. But all the foods they tell you to eat are the ones I love!!

The biggest thing for people these days is trying to stay away from fried foods. Fries curly fries, fried chicken, fried shrimp, ect.

Fast food nation. Also pilates works too. After a month say hello to sexy bodae!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
my gal tells me the other night, that she is thinking about going to a hypnotist (sp) for weight loss. at this point, I'm just telling her, whatever makes her happy...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hypnosis does work i've had it done, just not for dieting.
It bridges the subconscious and conscious minds together in a responsible grown up way, so that they can work together in a partnership for a positive outcome, rather then battling eachother.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Truelies..

cool, I told my gal, if that is what she wants and she wants to spend the money on it, then go for it.

I personally don't believe it, yet, but if I see it with my own eyes, well then....

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala

Thats about right!!

If you do enough Excercise then you dont really need to worry too much about what you eat...

So by that rationale, I could weigh 500 pounds and work out for 2 hours, 3 times a day and eat anything I want, as much as I want?

Eating right is much more important then exercising. High protein keeps off fat and helps muscles stay strong and firm. High sugar and fat meals or snacks pretty much destroy the workout you just had by adding more calories and turning the new muscle back to fat.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by BangorangRufio]

top topics

join