It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the global financial crisis engineered by the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Our financial crisis wasn't the only financial crisis in the world. This problem was global too.

Europe is currently dealing with their financial crisis: www.reuters.com...

So is Russia: news.yahoo.com...

I am thinking that this was globally engineered by the bilderburg group and the response was planned. All of these governments are just actors in the plan of world domination by the elite.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
yeah it seems that it was, David Rockefeller's company jpmorgan started it...

www.bloomberg.com...
-Lehman Cash Crunch Caused by Lender JPMorgan, Creditors Say -

the credit crunch is clearly designed to slip through some form of special legislation, i wouldn't be shocked if some random section of the new bill gets used against us soon -hidden somewhere between the wooden arrow concessions and nascar tax cuts is some vicious piece of law which will force people into work camps or some such.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I don't pretend to understand all the mechanisms involved in the Financial/Stock Market arena, but it seems likely to me that another big consolidation of Power probably occurred during this 'crisis' that, imo, may have been designed long ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Yes, I think it was planned and far from over yet.
when things are taken from people, and/or when the country they live in faces various problems, people begin to feel more and more insecure and scared. They are rendered more vulnerable. Vulnerable people will go along with just about anything that makes them feel more secure, they will often compromise their own principles/integrity if it makes self-preservation more possible and helps them to feel more secure.

But along with the vulnerability is fear. Fear makes people do crazy things. An out of control populace demands severer methods of control. Imagine what a total economic meltdown would do to a country's people. It would be totally chaotic. More riots, aggression, protests, people killing themselves and each other and so on...just a breakdown of order in general. The perfect time to step in an tighten control ....new laws, military overseeing of the population, curbing of remaining civil liberties, stamp down on free speech /inurgents and so on.

Also the perfect opportunity to introduce a new currency and forge further developments to centralize global finances more and more. A nice big step forward in the plan for global, centralized power .

When the American economy completely meltsdown - as I am inclined to think it will eventually do - then so the world economy will falter further. Reasons to tighten control over the people in other parts of the world will then present themselves. The grip not only tightens on American people, but people the world over. And that's what they want.

That's my take on it anyway..............

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I heard about this plan way back before 911 2001, which was just the beginning of the plan.

Fear....panic.....etc.

Now when the World Currency comes into play, it will be take a number SS or CC and be a part of this system you can't escape. And if you try to live in Babylon, good luck ,your money is no good.

Don't believe anything the media states, it's all spoon fed to them, then to us.

I wonder how many people really believe that this was all just an accident.

Don't be blind and foolish....

There is a bigger picture involved...

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Most definately it was. The day the stock market collapsed, Winston Churchill was brought in to watch the stock actually crash. I personally think the NWO will be announced within a 1-5 years and the only way to get our minds off of them is to make money a big issue. Money is the root of all evil. Get the people's minds off their present issues by making them worry about there money and how they could possibly lose everything. NWO will make terror with money and cause one hell of a mess for everyone, running around with their head chopped off like a chicken, all while the NWO gets closer and closer. The NWO knows all to well what they are doing and they will continue to succeed in their plans. Its to late to stop them, but prehaps we will be able to contain them.
Check out my threads on the NWO.

~TheMythLives

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just thought this might answer something:

China calls for new global currency

news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

join