It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is saner, Alex Jones or David Icke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I got the inspiration to do this thread from the other thread.

I think that Alex Jones is somewhat saner than the rest of us because his vision of reality has came true over the last 8 years of this Bush camp. I refuse to call it an administration anymore because it was hardly an administration. It was more of a camp... all of this was probably training for something... and all of this lead to us being more easily controlled and made us more willingly want to trust the government to do things right.

I think that David Icke is somewhat saner than the rest of us for being able to produce theories which most people think are beyond the widest strain of imagination. Reptillians? Shape shifters? These don't seem too impossible... but they are insane enough to make you want to question what is really going on in the world.

Who is saner then? Alex Jones with the way he painted reality over the last 8 years or is it David Icke in the land of reptiles?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I think they are both very brave to put themselfs out there, separating themselfs from the rest who dont have the same courage.

This world is messed up beyond belief, and personally I will gladly listen to anyone who speaks his mind about it. I may not agree with everything, but it gives me hope to see people who dares to speak up against the majority.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I think both are clinically insane! Both have interesting things to say yet they both cave in to their over massaged ego's. Jones thinks he's a hard case who rants and raves about kicking peoples teeth in and punching them while Icke goes into great detail about how the New World Order is slowly creeping up on us with out realising it, but then throws it into the garbage bin by claiming the worlds elite are shapeshifting reptile alien thingies! I know this might sound weird but I think they are part of the problem. . !

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
To be honest, from a conspiracy point of view, I'm more interested in why you are asking the question knowing how potentially divisive the question is.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I'm asking the question because I think that while they might both be insane their views and ideas have come into full-circle the last few months. It's scary how right they've both been.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I'm not so sure I would make the claim that Icke is right. I have yet to see any shape shifting reptilian thingees in my neighborhood lol

I think Alex Jones for the most part has been correct. That being said, he is way off on his time line, but things sure seem to be coming full circle on his side of things.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Merriman Weir

I'm asking the question because I think that while they might both be insane their views and ideas have come into full-circle the last few months. It's scary how right they've both been.

I was anticipating exactly that answer. I've got your number marked, you NWO shill!

Seriously though, I appreciate what you're saying but the question is framed in a really odd, leading way. The minute you attempt to measure sanity the way you do, this means, for one of the options, less sanity. That's practically synonymous with insanity and therefore pretty unfair and leading.

There were other, better ways of framing this question which lead me to ask my own question.

new topics

top topics

join