It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien's taking over, replacing humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Let's say Aliens are inflitrating everyday life, from Hospitals to Military to family life. People are being taken over from within alswell and replaced.
They can change shape pose as people if they wish and are phychic.

First off you need to know and convince people.

You can not talk about it because they will know.

They have invisible versions knowing your very moves and learning how to replace you.

No win situation really.

Only hope- if its religious then you can have some spiritual power fighting back with faith. If not then wave humanity good bye or be their pets.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'm looking at google earth now and I see nothing.... maybe it was a glitch??

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Actually, according to some who claim to have spoken with the alien grey's this is entirely possible.

The story goes that J-Rod was a defector from the Reticulum and became the 'scientific advisor' at the Groom Lake Facility after defecting from the Reticulum (who aren't stated by the creature as being the evilness we all associate with that species). I believe the majority of the interviews were conducted by Dan B. Burisch at Area 51 (the scientific advisories took place at S-4). At one point in the interview, J-Rod stated that the Grey were quite a spiritual species. Not spiritual in the way we would associate with religion, but that they had discovered for certain that every sentient being possessed as spirit. Moreover, they had learned that this spirit was a tangible entity and that it could, through the use of technology, be extracted from the body and inserted into another or stored in special devices until a later date.
So, if by J-Rod's definition this is possible, it may be entirely possible to simply swap spirits around or borrow a body for a short length of time, rather like borrowing the car for the weekend.

I'm sorry I can't find the orginal links or videos to the supposed J-Rod Interviews, but the information is 80% accurate.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

I'm sorry I can't find the orginal links or videos to the supposed J-Rod Interviews, but the information is 80% accurate.

Interwiev is done by
Project Camelot Camelot

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Okay lets say J-Rod is a goody, who says there are not another 100 baddies from all different species lined up against humanity? We still may not know of the dangers out there. Maybe computers have been upgraded to know our thoughts too in the realm of Alien replacement technology.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random

Actually, according to some who claim to have spoken with the alien grey's this is entirely possible.

The story goes that J-Rod was a defector from the Reticulum and became the 'scientific advisor' at the Groom Lake Facility after defecting from the Reticulum (who aren't stated by the creature as being the evilness we all associate with that species). I believe the majority of the interviews were conducted by Dan B. Burisch at Area 51 (the scientific advisories took place at S-4). At one point in the interview, J-Rod stated that the Grey were quite a spiritual species. Not spiritual in the way we would associate with religion, but that they had discovered for certain that every sentient being possessed as spirit. Moreover, they had learned that this spirit was a tangible entity and that it could, through the use of technology, be extracted from the body and inserted into another or stored in special devices until a later date.
So, if by J-Rod's definition this is possible, it may be entirely possible to simply swap spirits around or borrow a body for a short length of time, rather like borrowing the car for the weekend.

that defector was a double agent,no gray can defect,they are nothing but extensions of the real powers,they are not alive,just remotly controlled robots.

the purpose of such defection is infiltration and disinformation,to make our power structures believe a fictiscious version of events that plays into the pseudo gods hands.

we have been thoroughly decieved and outwitted,they are smart very smart but once you realise thier game you know what thier up to most of the time.....that is getting humanity to destroy itself for they are not allowed to hurt us directly due to cosmic law.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

The Invaders a television show from 1967 had this as its subject. I guess some people thought it was real, because it still pops up on some sites. It is interesting how some urban legends can get started.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i believe they are replacing people,espescially our leaders and such.

they do this by cloning a "skin" for a gray to wear whjich resembles the desired human,the gray exists on the inside and controls the functions of the body/skin.

other forms will be a normal cloned body without a gray in which a artificial brain is located within the biological system,usually in the toe.

you can recognise a clone by thier eyes,they arnt aged thus they are shiney,like a newborn babies.

the skin is artificialy aged,but sometimes you can notice this as the wrinkles arnt intricate enough as they do not reflect the network of stress and crease lines that create wrinkles.

they can also inhabit normal people akin to bodysnatchers living on the inside with no one aware of what lies beneath.

i know these things as my local doctor is one.i noticed the change and then he proceeded in making fake notes unbeknownst to me about the state of my bodies health,along the lines of- heart problems,blood pressure problems,stress...all lies in an attempt to cover up any impending attacks upon my being that will be called a normal heart attack,im a young fit man who has never had any problems with health or heart,infact i have never even been in a hospital for anything other than a borken bone or two!.

its fun being at war with future ai,there everywhere,on this webisite masquerading as normal users,running the show covering up thier own existence.......we now know what the future holds.

they have thoroughly infiltrated the medical establishment in order to cover up thier own existence,controling xrays and brainscans to hide thier tech,morticians and autopsies,doctors and mental health,they have it in thier hand.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
there are definately aliens amongst us i think, but i don't think they would waste their time just wiping us out one-by-one slowly, i think they would just start a massive invasion and do it all in one fell swoop. Aliens have probably been here way before humans and dinosaurs.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_JSF_uk
there are definately aliens amongst us i think, but i don't think they would waste their time just wiping us out one-by-one slowly, i think they would just start a massive invasion and do it all in one fell swoop. Aliens have probably been here way before humans and dinosaurs.

they arnt allowed to kill us directly,they have to get us to kill each other or ourselves.

hence why they spread the seeds of war,hatred,racism,arms,harmful products, apparently good drugs that induce ill health,create suicidal thoughts,hence why the cia controls the drugs trade,bin laden(yes hes one of them,hous of saud folks)to create religious war.
there dream is to create a third jihad by getting a christian to blow up the temple on the rock or whatever its called.

a person on these forums told of a gray in human form that told him/her in 1997 that "our work begins in 2001",that is 9/11=third jihad=third world war,mass depopulation by getting us to kill eachother.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
it's a long shot but i doubt it, maybe man is just hard-wired to kill man, it's a common thing, man makes machine machine kills man. I think the world is just going through a change this has happened for centuries, the only reason things are happening more noticably than before is our coverage and media are more thorough than before.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You can only know through real experiences or have a sharp instinct to know how for spotting lies and experiencing the weird right in your face. because people do not know or can not spot the differences without the knowledge. If someone had an expert around them that knows phycology and body language and has high reaction times they could spot the differences. Then you need a spirtualist type to take it a step further maybe a person with faith.

But if its an Alien Invasion without the contruct of a religious God then there is more chance we lose.

If it's in the form of returning Nephelin and fallen ones then we have a chance but many casualities.

There could be a new angle to this in the form of Walk-Ins. Bodies without the mind but with a new spirit taking over and becoming flesh. This may involve Vamprism, Warewolves and Reptile and Chimara type cross breeds, dimentional keys to get to the Humanity world of the flesh.

As in the Days of Noah so shall the comming of man be.

Heard the news lately, animal species dying out and flash floods? Co-incidence? You decide for your selves.

new topics

top topics

join