It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like Ahmedinejad :D

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime
Ahmedingdong is a devote 12er. It is his belief that HE can bring back the 12th mahdi by bring on armageddon. Do a little research people before you praise Hitler the second..........................

Isn't that the same thing that Sara Palin believes as well? Just a different religion and a different person coming back? I don't hate her for that, I have family members that believe the same thing. I think they are extremely misguided though. They just can't come to grips with what they have believed all these years, so they just keep going further and further into the abyss(denial) so they can say it wasn't so.

As for Ahmedinejed i don't really believe that he has said all the things that are atrributed to him. I don't think we get the whole contex it is said in either. However, if he truly believes that the everyone needs to die so we can be saved or whatever, I don't think that he, just like Palin, should be leading a country. Though it does seem like the people currently running our country must believe the same thing.

I kind of like him as well although i strongly disagree with several of his point of views.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ALL WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE. HE IS THE HUMBLEST SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! HE IS NEW MESSIAH! YOU WILL SEE!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
ALL WHAT HE SAYS IS TRUE. HE IS THE HUMBLEST SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH GOD! HE IS NEW MESSIAH! YOU WILL SEE!

I think the troll has come out of it's cave.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join