It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles are meant to be spinned ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
While looking over the video concerning the Chilbolton event I came across another small clip that caught my eye . I don't know , maybe this is nothing and this thread will die pretty fast or maybe it has been already discussed on ats (tried search , but this cursed feature never works for me :/ ) if that is the case please point me to the right thread and close this one.

Or maybe this guy did actually find something. Well you decide , its a small clip (17 sec).

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Fixed the link for ya

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

That's some pretty compelling evidence against natural formation.

Whether you believe these circles are manmade or made by intelligent beings of a more exotic origin, this evidence confirms that at least not all circular crop anomalies are natural in formation.

I wonder what else lies hidden in circles out there??

What program was used to get the crop circle image to spin like that?

Until I have more than one image to draw a true opinion on I will say that this is a one off chance.

But I might add I’m excited about this discovery, what would be amazing is if we could find some mathematical formula hidden in the circle that would state the correct rpm to spin the circle to get the desired effect...

Anyway, A big Thumbs up !!

Starred and Flagged.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Neon Haze]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Neon Haze

I'm not OP
I think this is very interesting, worth further investigation.
Apparently the author of the youtube video used Blender to spin the images.

What if some of those crop circles are genuine? Maybe spinning them will reveal 3d shapes, even some hyperdimensional geometry.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well its been some time since I started this thread and I forgot all about it

As I am not great with any video editing software I did not try out other crop circles , but maybe somebody that is adept with blender or other video editing soft could try and spin a few of the more known crop circles (the ones that were not confirmed to be done by hoaxers )

From what I understand different crop circles need different spin speeds so this might be a trial and error game which might or might not produce any effects

PS: Sorry to resurrect such an old thread but it just popped into my mind while going over a few threads on ats

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Thill]

top topics

join