It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more evidence on americas fake moon walk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
solarscience.msfc.nasa.gov...
Check out this link with solar winds that strong passing over dust on the moon with the gavity 1/6 of earth how could it possibly be there put dust on the surface of the erath and hit it with 300km wind and see how long it stays put

[edit on 10/4/2008 by mullet35]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I didn't understand a single word of that.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Jibbs

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its in conjuction with this thread sorry about the confusion

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mullet35

if you want to go ahead and believe we never went to the moon.. go ahead... tell everybody you can... no one will believe you anyhow.. if you cant believe the facts .. then trying to convince you otherwise is a waste of time.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Im not the first person to suggest this nor will I be the last what because your government is waving a flag saying look at this its true all I am doing is expressing an opinion on an alternate forum site and exploring possabilities

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You also will not be the last since if anyone actually takes the time to sift through it all, the evidence that we could NOT HAVE MADE IT to the moon by far outweighs what they have presented as evidence that we did. It is a fact that they had the means and preparations for faking a moon landing. People just never take the time to look beyond the story they have handed us.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Compare NASA's bugdet of the day to what hollywood was doing they had 10 years to come up with something or face extiction, send a couple of astranuats into space with a script and align the video feed on earth with what was being said in a capsuale in space and you have a moon walk

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
reply to post by mullet35

if you want to go ahead and believe we never went to the moon.. go ahead... tell everybody you can... no one will believe you anyhow.. if you cant believe the facts .. then trying to convince you otherwise is a waste of time.

Try watching "What really happend on the moon" and "A Funny Thing Happend On The Way To The Moon" Then come back and give us your highly intelligent analysis of them. Or...you could keep your completely empty derrision to yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Are you equating solar wind composition to the composition of the wind on earth? If so, you are making a huge error.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think the topic title is misleading. You're assuming the moonwalk was a fake. You need to provide evidence to support your claim, and, I believe the faked moonwalking theory was created by people who wanted to undermine our power during the Cold War.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Or by people that have come to understand things about the journey that were not so well known at the time. Such as the Van Allen belt and how 1/8th inch aluminum would not really do a whole lot to protect those astronauts while traveling through even for a brief moment.

top topics

join