It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I made my girlfriend a believer!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Last night I was travelling from Northampton southbound towards Guilford. I wasn't driving, my girlfriend was. This is a regular journey we make as her parents and younger brothers live near Guilford. Two weeks previously when Jasmine was travelling on her own, she told me of strange lights in the sky on the M1 and the M25. Now I didn't dismiss the idea of a UFO straigt away, but there are several international airports on the route and my honest thought was it was a aeroplane. However Jasmine saw the same lights last night and pointed them out to me and its like no plane I have ever seen, and if Im not looking up Aliens, UFO's or conspiracies, im working towards my PPL and I am an avid flight simmer with my own cockpit - so you may say an aviation nut and I know what lights on a plane look like and this wasnt that. The light we saw looked like an upside down 'Y' with a red dot flashing that moved around the 'Y' shape whilst the 'Y' shape pulsated in a bright white light. After observing this for around 30 minutes, it was joined by another UFO that consisted of three bright white lights that didnt move and stayed very low underneath it. It was a surreal experience, I was hoping for a flying saucer to come swooping over our heads, but unfortunately it wasnt that exciting.

If anyone else saw that, or has seen something similar in the area, please let me know!

DP

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Weird, thanks for sharing, shame you didn't have a camera handy

I'm from Northampton btw

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by daveyp1986
Last night I was travelling from Northampton southbound towards Guilford. I wasn't driving, my girlfriend was. This is a regular journey we make as her parents and younger brothers live near Guilford. Two weeks previously when Jasmine was travelling on her own, she told me of strange lights in the sky on the M1 and the M25. Now I didn't dismiss the idea of a UFO straigt away, but there are several international airports on the route and my honest thought was it was a aeroplane. However Jasmine saw the same lights last night and pointed them out to me and its like no plane I have ever seen, and if Im not looking up Aliens, UFO's or conspiracies, im working towards my PPL and I am an avid flight simmer with my own cockpit - so you may say an aviation nut and I know what lights on a plane look like and this wasnt that. The light we saw looked like an upside down 'Y' with a red dot flashing that moved around the 'Y' shape whilst the 'Y' shape pulsated in a bright white light. After observing this for around 30 minutes, it was joined by another UFO that consisted of three bright white lights that didnt move and stayed very low underneath it. It was a surreal experience, I was hoping for a flying saucer to come swooping over our heads, but unfortunately it wasnt that exciting.

If anyone else saw that, or has seen something similar in the area, please let me know!

DP

ca.youtube.com...

here's a half upside down Y... same thing you saw?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I once saw a UFO, cigar shaped or perhaps a disk on it's side, hovering stationary over the M1 over Watford Gap, Northamptonshire. It was a sort of dull bronze and had two spotlights on the side. It was just sitting there against the wind. This was in the early 80's, so I guess there is historical precedent

I have two possible explanations: either aliens want to raise public awareness of themselves and park over motorways for a bit, or humans want to deceive humans with false flag technology and park over motorways for a bit. Untill there is a massive contact of real aliens we will have trouble knowing which is which, since we live in a culture of spin, manipulation and lies.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I no this was a while back, but Im still seeing these lights in the sky and am hoping to try and get some pictures of it tonight - tommorow morning! I saw it close up over the christmas period about 100ft or so above my head. It was infact a black triangle and the lights on the underside or the craft was just in a Y shape. I have never seen the other three lights appear below since the first time I saw it at the start of October

top topics

join