It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subconcius Telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
For lack of a better phrase, this is what I am calling the times when you and another person share multiple, chronological moments of shared thought. That is, it happens too frequently, and more than once in too short of an amount of time for it to simply be labeled "coincidence".

Some examples: You ask a question, and at the same time, the other person involved states something that is the answer to the question but wasn't intended to be (since they didn't [consciously] know you were going to ask a question). Or perhaps when you take out your cell phone, on the subtle notion that someone is trying to contact you, and then it rings, or you get a text.

Does anyone else experience this? Currently, I experience it with a female friend of mine. I live in San Diego, she lives in Las Vegas. I have never met her in person, though she and I are similar in many ways.

What could cause this? Is it based on intelligence? Is it based on enlightenment? Is it based on inherent similarities between two minds? Or is it the early awakening of a new age in human consciousness?

[edit on 10/4/2008 by prototism]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I can easily relate to this and have seen it happening between different people more and more frequently.

Often I will e thinking something and my friend will say what I am thinking. For example if we are tryin to find a movie to watch, I will think of one and he will ask if I wanna watch it.

Also, as far as the long distance thing goes, I've had expirances like that with someone 3.337k miles away, the whole way on the other side of the U.S. I've had it happening more around me since I've started meditating about 5-7 months ago.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The first example you gave, the answer a question closely to the question at about the same moment as it was asked happens to me a little but everyday (not exaggerating) i experience that second example. Call and text, it'll happen if I'm having a text conversation which i usually brush off as coincidence since i was waiting for a text but sometimes I'll take my phone out to check the time and get a call/text right when i take it out. Kinda freaks me out, at least i have a term for it now!

As for the questions you posed at the end, i personally don't quite know, but i do believe it's possible that it's a new age in human consciousness, it seems a lot of people have things happening to them that are slightly abnormal (like this), these things seem so subtle that not many give too much attention to them.

join